Sticky Introduce Yourself

This seeems an excellent way of finding out all sorts of information. Now, I have been duped into buying shares from Smart Technology Inc. I have been in communication with Dr Paul Morjanoff,
Managing Director,Financial Recovery and Consulting Services Pty Ltd,P.O. Box 28, Avalon,
NSW, Australia, 2107. who says he will do his best to sue these fraudsters. Can anyone tell me if this is another scam? It seems I shall have to contribute to a general fund, but I don.t know how much yet.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, new to this forum. Been trading futures for a while alongside a professional. Figured I'd join up to expand my horizons, and offer a bit of a service!

I'll be looking forward to sharing ideas in the future.

Hello fellow winners & losers. I have been screwed over by boiler rooms and unethical brokers for the
past four years. All in the pursuit of greater wealth...Not.

This seeems an excellent way of finding out all sorts of information. Now, I have been duped into buying shares from Smart Technology Inc. I have been in communication with Dr Paul Morjanoff,
Managing Director,Financial Recovery and Consulting Services Pty Ltd,P.O. Box 28, Avalon,
NSW, Australia, 2107. who says he will do his best to sue these fraudsters. Can anyone tell me if this is another scam? It seems I shall have to contribute to a general fund, but I don.t know how much yet.

Terry

It's a scam don't fall for it, he will ask for an advance fee. Can I ask how you came across him in the first place? Think about how you were scammed in the first place and remember that every boiler room scam has this second stage where they demand you pay a fee or tax to sort out the initial scam, just because he pretends to be from a different company means nothing

there is a smart technologies thread here maybe you could check that out

Hello to all. I am The Expert. I am a professional full time trader that has traded many markets for many years with a lot to share. Looking forward to some good discussion and challenging other traders to see how good they really are.

Hello,
I'm french and i scalp the Dax, Euro-FX, Cac40, Nasdaq.....
I there someone who is scalping about that ?
Thanks .
JF

Hi everyone,
I have just started to look at this whole forex thing, from this site I was told to look at babypips.com which was a great help. I purchased matt sharpe 5ticforex, which was useful. I have recently looked at these robots, in particular the world forex cup thats being going on. I am paper trading at the moment and for now just looking at the charts on a regular basis and hoping some of it will sink in. If any of you have some other helpful advice for a newbie that would be so appreciated, alas for now I can't think of anything other than to just keep paper trading....
Bye for now.

Mafuta

:clap:Hi Guys,
Novice trader,
In and out of equities for the past couple of years.
Fingers burnt with Barc, but pulling a little back today.
Traded eur/zar, us/zar and gb/zar succesfully.
Holding euro at present should have been in US at 1.50.
Market will turn, may have reached resistance at present.
Euro will not fail.
Mafuta

:clover:
Hi there
Have you been watching the forex world cup and what about this new robot they have merged together called the fusion v1.1a At the moment all I can do is paper trade, look at the charts jumping in and out of trades etc. You can see why people keep going for these robots and its not just through being lazy, they do seem to work, what is your opinion on this world cup.
Regards.
Hello to all. I am The Expert. I am a professional full time trader that has traded many markets for many years with a lot to share. Looking forward to some good discussion and challenging other traders to see how good they really are.

mafuta

Hi there
Have you been watching the forex world cup and what about this new robot they have merged together called the fusion v1.1a At the moment all I can do is paper trade, look at the charts jumping in and out of trades etc. You can see why people keep going for these robots and its not just through being lazy, they do seem to work, what is your opinion on this world cup.
Regards.

What is fusion v1.1a? new robot?

Zar will stay strong throughout the world cup.
But wait till after!! when Mr Malema and Zuma start to play their tricks.

Re: mafuta

What is fusion v1.1a? new robot?

Zar will stay strong throughout the world cup.
But wait till after!! when Mr Malema and Zuma start to play their tricks.

Fusion v1.1a is the new forex robot launched for sale today. This robot was a result of merging the top 4 or 5 winning robots in a world cup forex competition on live trades that started in November last year. According to the promoters, they have merged the "DNA" of the other robots. Fab turbo and megadroid are selling it as the new super nova that "will transform forex forever". The original robots (24 entered out of 349) top original robot was created by Drazen Ziskovic from Croatia he named his robot LMD Mulitcurrency, he won the £100k prize money. I think HiRider came third and so on.

Will it not just be another load of bullocks?

See the World's first Hybrid SUPER ROBOT! 19 days Live - 355.46%! The Hearts of FIVE Robots in ONE Body! Exclusively Overhauled and Redesigned Money Management!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PR Log (Press Release) – Feb 14, 2010 – What I saw today was something I never thought we'd see for another 10 years. I sat in stunned silence for 3 minutes after I watched this video - you'll understand why when you watch this. We've crossed a line here that changes things forever. As excited as I am, I honestly can't help but be a little worried. Where do we go from here?

- See the World's first Hybrid SUPER ROBOT!
- 19 days Live - 355.46%
- The Hearts of FIVE Robots in ONE Body!
- Exclusively Overhauled and Redesigned Money Management!
- 100% total access to the EA Lab!
- Investor passwords for verification!

http://tradingninja.com/2010/01/forex-robot-world-cup-frwc/

This changes everything. How can any other marketers fight something like this? This is going to put every one of them out of business for good. Their plan has always been to give you just a little bit of a good thing to keep you coming back for more... but this is something entirely different. I think we're witnessing not just a turning point in the history of Forex, but perhaps the world as well. How can an organization just hand over something like this? It just doesn't make sense - there won't be anything left to buy if you get this. This is going to make a few lucky people insanely wealthy very soon. Are you going to be one of them? It goes on sale tomorrow!

I agree there is a lot marketing hype on these things, maybe we should just sell them instead! but there are users doing quite well on megadroid and fap turbo, at least they say they are, also I have come across something called Trade Chimp has anyone got experience of any of the above.

Hello,

I'm Jigsus and I'm a first time trader. I'm reading all I can about stocks and stock options. So far I think I like options better because of the lower capital required and the limited risk (you can let it expire).

This looks like a very nice community and I'm happy to join it.

Hello,
I've been trading stocks and options for about 5 years and still make lots of mistakes.
I recently read Stan Weinstein's "Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets" - great book! (y)
I am just trying to internalize what I read.

I've had great winning streaks, then a few bad trades :mad:
then I panic, freeze and I just don't stick to my trading plan.

Sound familiar? :)
I hope to read various point of views here.

Regards.

hello people hope everyones making tones, my name is omar I am new to trading and new to T2W so Im hoping to get some nice tips out of all you professionals out there.