Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Hawk

Hi Guys (and Gals) I visited this site only because I was seeking upto date information on Ding Amador "Ding" Pastrana since the number of Boiler rooms in S E Asia seems to be on the increase again and getting more and more devious. I lost money with one of them some time ago, been following them fairly closely but never found out where the top guy is, or if it is still Ding.
Had some time on my hands today so was doing a little surfing and research.
If anyone has some information, it would be appreciated!
Also, anyone know Jack Yazdi, Tera Sarna, Marbella?

Hi hawk I m from sg too nice meeting you .
I am Andrew.

howzit folks?

i'm based in dublin, looking to see if anyone else from that neck of the woods uses this forum? is anyone interested in setting up a local user group/special interest group?

cheers
aztrix

just saying hi to introduce myself.i'm still demo trading and hope to find it of great benefit joining. shyblings

Hi all!

I am new to this forum but have been trading for years. Some good, most bad. This is the third time I have lost a packet but this time it took ages. I'm getting there.

One thing I've learned is no matter how good the strategy or patterns the money management skills and displine will let sink you fast.

Sorry to bore you i'm sure you've already understood this.

Thanks

Dario

Hi Gents,

This looks like a nice sensible place to be! It's taken me about 18 months to find a proper forum to discuss the real issues of the day. I've not been trading too long; I started with a Natwest stockbroker account about 2 years ago, whereby I could just buy shares on T20's etc...I then realised that the ability to short was a real boon, especially since July 2007!!, so I've recently started 'betting' using IG Index, at considerable personal expense!! (Not that bad really, but it sure does feel like it when I get stopped out of a position). Anyway.... here I am, and I've got lots to discuss!!!

Best regards

TheRev.

Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster. At the minute I'm a new (4 weeks on the job) interest rate derivatives trader at the London branch of a US investment bank but I'm looking to start trading US equitities intra-day on my own account.

Keep up all the fantastic work you guys are doing here!

rookie

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hello All & Sharky

I am new to CFDs (indices only) and I would like if someone knows a site where I can learn and find CFDs analysis, with the best respective indicators for this type of trading. I would appreciate if any members would help on this matter.
I thank you in advance for your help.
Regards
FW

hi all ! nice to meet ya guys here. i stumbled upon this site while searching for some custom indicator for MT4, i'm currently a member of FF as well. anyhow i'm a spot forex trader from M'sia with background in stocks for abt 3 years. jz started in FX about 4months ago and really fell in love with it :) hope to learn from you guys here. and happy trading !

Hi, I am a new member

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hi,

I have been trying to understand the forex trade from scratch for the past 10 days with I beleieve reasonable success. Was hunting for the tax liabilities of alien forex traders when I hit upon this site. Right now I am practicing on different forex platforms with demo accounts. I hope to gain more information on forex trading, reliable brokers and a lot of other things of which I have not an inkling so far.

Thank you Sharky for the invitation to introduce myself.

Kawanda

Hello

:clap:
I am Sayed Ali from Bahrain, I am biggner to the forex world... I need learn from you and the rest of team.

Hello All!

I have been demo trading for a couple of months now while developing my own tolerances and strategies. I have made some great 500+ pip moves and some nasty, wipe out your demo account moves as well. Will continue to sharpen my skills with your own.

Happy trading :>

Hello All!

I have been demo trading for a couple of months now while developing my own tolerances and strategies. I have made some great 500+ pip moves and some nasty, wipe out your demo account moves as well:whistling. Will continue to sharpen my skills with your own.

Happy trading :>:D

Hi everyone

Hi to all,:clap:
I´ve recently moved to Barcelona from Colombia, South America, but I´m a True Brit, ex Royal Navy. I´ve been trading for a couple of years, with some successes and some mess ups, like most, I suppose. Trading from the heart, not the head. I´m interested in starting a support group here in Barcelona. Trading can be such a lonely existance. Nobody understands our worries and problems (especially the wife, ho ho ho!).
Anyone from Barcelona please PM me.(y)
I´ve recently been looking into Expert Advisors to take off the pressure, but I don´t know if I will sleep nights with trades open all night, waiting for the software to close them. Any members here had any good experiences with them?
Don´t forget to get in touch if you´re in Barcelona (or nearby).
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi

Just like a lot of people I'm a novice and hoping to learn all I can - used to trade a bit quite a few years ago but only on a very amateur basis. Leverage probably existed back then but I couldnt get access otherwise I would still be in it!

Best of luck everyone :)

John

Hello everyone, nice to see a bustling community on whats considered a relatively taboo topic in the finance world of day trading and forex. I'm just here to learn from more experienced users wisdom and possibly contribute what I can to the cause. Used to be a guy who invested on fundamentals. Don't get me wrong over the long run fundamentals have been working well, but in these kinds of market conditions I would be a fool not to exploit its inefficiencies with day trading.