Introduce Yourself

tguild

30 0
We develop and support software products for traders using MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading terminals:
  • Open Interest indicator
  • Tape indicator
  • Indicator "Glass"
  • Delta and Volume indicator
  • Currency Converter
Today all our products are free and available to everyone.

Attachments

WaitForTrade

20 4
Greetings and salutations, community of traders!
We are WaitForTrade, a two-people team carrying a significant wealth of system trading knowledge, with hundreds of thousands of software code lines.
Now we develop a new trading service that might be useful to any daytrader.

We are going to post daily analysis and keep a trade journal.
We registered our project on Patreon. Welcome! :)
We need your feedback.

landorra

16 0
Greetings and salutations, community of traders!
We are WaitForTrade, a two-people team carrying a significant wealth of system trading knowledge, with hundreds of thousands of software code lines.
Now we develop a new trading service that might be useful to any daytrader.

We are going to post daily analysis and keep a trade journal.
We registered our project on Patreon. Welcome! :)
We need your feedback.
Sorry but how did you get accepted by Patreon? The veto all forex related stuff.

JamesSmith1979

1 0
I am James Smith. I have been trading for about 3-4 months mostly learning a lot from forums such as investing[investing.com] and mentorship & guidance from www.arnamcapital.com [ @Arnamcapital on twitter]. I am here to share some of my experiences here and also develop my learning curve. Thanks for this great service where one gets to interact with traders from across the world.

landorra

16 0
I don't know about this rule.
Now we work with futures only, forex in the plans.
We don't sell any signals, provide pre-processed data only.
And did they impose any condition about your content? I was said no financial information was accepted unless I personally could demosntrate I worked as a financial advisor. Is that your case?

WaitForTrade

20 4
And did they impose any condition about your content? I was said no financial information was accepted unless I personally could demosntrate I worked as a financial advisor. Is that your case?
I haven't received any payments and emails of restrictions yet.
I will keep you up to date.

alexwinkler

6 1
Full-time trade for 6+ years (mainly equities and crypto) as of mid-2018 I started sharing all my trades. Looking to get involved on a few more forums and build my own network of traders.

exider

1 0
Hi All,

I am new here and new to trading, but quick learner. Hope to get and give to the forum as much as I can.

All the best

E.

tguild

30 0
We develop and support software products for traders using MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading terminals:
  • Open Interest indicator
  • Tape indicator
  • Indicator "Glass"
  • Delta and Volume indicator
  • Currency Converter
Today all our products are free and available to everyone.
new version Indicator мт4, recommend updating indicators

Attachments

Diverboy

1 0
Hi
Glad to be here. Been trading on demo accounts for little under a year now but not taking it too seriously. I work offshore so have decided as have plenty of free time to try trading out on a more serious level and whilst do research on reading material and courses this forum kept on popping up and seemed to be calling out the scammers so decided to join

mxginez3

1 0
Hello everyone, this is Max and I am a Forex Trader from the Philippines. I've been trying hard to Learn Forex Trading for the last 3 years and working hard building a Trading Community so that Filipinos like me will benefit how to Earn in the Financial Market. My Advocacy is to teach my fellow beginners so that along the way benefit from each other's experience.
You may visit my Facebook page to see what we are doing here in the Philippines.
https://www.facebook.com/RichDadph
Looking forward to make friends with fellow Traders and wish us all a profitable future.
Best regards,
Max