Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello, community, nice to meet you all 👋 I'm Martin from Canada, trading history over 2 years, started from stock, then switched to crypto, and now 90% there. I'm count myself as a beginner, and hope to gain more experience and knowlege here 😇

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Hi Guys,

Just found this great site. Looking forward to sharing ideas. Im currently day trading SPY options using the Market Profile and TA.

Cheers,
D.C

Hi, I am FlyingTiger. I have traded in past on Forex but burnt my hands few times so stopped it. Now, I am coming back but this time, I want to learn and have a proper plan in place. I want to learn Gold (XAUUSD) so want to learn about it, strategies, things to look out for and anything that can give me an edge. Want to start small, may be £500 or should I try Prop Firms like FTMO to begin?

Hi I am an aspiring trader ,still far from reaching the goal

I found this site by sheer coincidence I was trying to find out something about tom hougaard and I found this site and when I saw the members and their intention to help aspiring traders I thought I cant find anything better in probably one of the worst communities in the world

Hi I’m new here
I live in London and been trying to learn trading for how many years now- I always find it complex. But I never give up, so I’m here to learn and want to earn. I was referred to T2W through chat GPT - hope I’ve come to the right place and will be successful.
Wish all of you good luck for 2024. 👍

I have worked in the City since the 1980's and started at a traditional commodities trading house. Been through the usual route, big banks, trading floors etc. Since 2003 I have worked at a trading facilitation company (which in the old "Wild West" days would have been called a trading arcade) we facilitate traders and brokers, individuals and groups. We provide trading connectivity, IT support, compliance oversite, clearing and settlement. It is a "plug and play" model. We do not provide trading capital, but we can provide leverage.
I have been active on T2W for a long time and keep popping back from time to time to see what is occuring and who is posting.

Hi all, my name is Steve. I am an analyst on the SeekingAlpha platform and run a small newsletter on substack. I am hoping to talk about short term trading in disruptive companies

Hello to all users and I wish you all the best in the New Year

The years fly by, but it's never too late to start your adventure with investing. I am joining the group of users hoping to gain knowledge and experience.

Hey all, hope this finds you well.

Am a beginner, have dabbled in crypto and nfts a bit with mixed results, inc with the FreqTrade bot tool.

Aiming to learn to trade profitably, in what (or how) I don't yet know. It would be great not to feel like there's only me and a screen.

Career history largely self employed as a coder and with a couple of business launches under my belt. Don't mind getting stuck in and am tech savvy.

Based in SE England, can make it into The Smoke or elsewhere for meets.

Hello everyone,

I am glad to be here. I found this forum after 10+ years of searching through toxicity and scamming websites. It feels like a fresh breath of air.

I live in the UK and I mainly trade futures. NQ is my favourite instrument.

I found consistency this year after years of troubles and backtesting. I am funded with 2 different prop firms and receiving payouts finally!

I hope to connect with new traders and new friends!

Hi there!

I'm William from Spain and I'm very new to this business. I'm researching on cryptos and American stocks primarily.

Hi, just joined, based in Plymouth, daytrading the Dow almost exclusively. Always interested in learning something new.