Introduce Yourself

Igor_Ka

Jul 15, 2018
Hello. I have not long started to trade stocks and on the forum in order to find friends who trade on the thinkorswim platform. I would be grateful if you tell me where I could find information on this platform on the forum, and most importantly scripts for searching for stocks

paulthach

Dec 4, 2018
Hello everyone!

Just a short note to introduce myself. I joined today after Googling for share trading forums. I am from the land down under and I have never done any form of trading before.

I have been watching lots of Youtube videos and read lots of self-help books on swing and day trading. I am getting very nervous as I prepare myself to pull the trigger and enter the market.

I will be visiting the boards and chat rooms more regularly and contribute to discussions.

Best Wishes
Paul

cbrads

Mar 11, 2014
NW England
Hi Paul, there's no need to get too nervous - It won't do your trading any good! Just practice with paper money on demo or use very small stakes and take emotion out of the equation. All the Best :)

Ram24

Dec 4, 2018
Hey guys,

Very happy to be part of this forum. I am trading now for a year with a good success rate. I have explored all kinds of resources Youtube, free websites, books, paid resources but i finally found some good resources and platforms. I may share my resources for who is interested at a later stage. Most of the Youtube trading channels are completely useless and they simply don't show how they make money (if any).

Best regards

paulthach

Dec 4, 2018
Hi Paul, there's no need to get too nervous - It won't do your trading any good! Just practice with paper money on demo or use very small stakes and take emotion out of the equation. All the Best :)
Thank you cbrads, and yes, using small stakes is the way to go. I am very keen to learn how to create a setup for trading penny stocks/small caps.

unknown701

Dec 5, 2018
Hello guys and girls,
I'm new here, but not new to trading :) I am paper trading for about 3-4 months for now and it is time to move further on real account.
So, today is my first day of trading. A bit nervous, but let's see. Later on i will create my daytrading topic to share my experience while going though trading US equities.

Wish everyone a good day :)

Mar 13, 2011
Hello everyone!

I joined this site years ago with good intentions but gave up on the idea of trading pretty quickly at that time.

I've decided to come back to it now as I have a nice settled day job and have the time to give to developing a new skill and practice paper trading etc.

I'm gonna start with the beginner threads and articles. If you have some advice for someone who is not in a hurry and wishes to start right please let me know!

Best wishes

tinynaish

Dec 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have started trading full time two months ago planning to make a living out of it (I know how crazy and against the odd it might sound ;-) ). I am taking it very seriously but very carefully at the same time.

As a newbie I hope I could benefit from the tips and experience of season traders in this board.

Wish you all a great day.

JaneFox

Dec 15, 2018
This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
HI I am TraderJanie and I have trading site that runs algorithms that scan the US equity market each night and then posts the signals the next day.