Introduce Yourself

Jan 7, 2018
Michigan
Good morning all,

I have been contemplating taking the plunge for several months now but have wanted to get some decent honest information before doing so. I have almost fallen for some of these scams that are doing the rounds especially with cryptos atm.

I'm looking forward to getting some honest information, advice and guidance from all on the forum.

Hey nolan. It's a jungle out there. I took a couple of courses back in 1986 to learn everything there was to learn trading the commodity markets. I learned the hard way about "Lock Limit" moves;- $2000 a day for 4 days in a live hog trade. I moved on to "Penny stocks." I learned all about "Pump & Dump" Penny Stock trading. Fortunate for me I suffered a brain injury in 2002 that took me out of the markets for for almost 10 years.

About 8 or so years ago I opened up a DEMO Trading Account; there are a couple of really good ones to try; I recommend "ThinkOrSwim"

I tried trading in the FX arena. It's ok if you have a lot of money to flush down the drain.

I'm back to Small Cap / Penny stocks now and have taken the time to learn the markets do the "Due Diligence" on a stock before placing a trade.

One last "Watch Out." Stay away from the "Penny Promoters" They invented the "Pump & Dump" game.

Again, get a good DEMO trading account and learn how orders are placed etc.

Good trading 2 ya :smart:

Jan 12, 2018
I am a full time forex and crypto trader from Devon in England.
Married with 3 kids.
I trade Crypto 24/5 and forex 24/7 at JAFX.
I like football, cricket and swimming and spending time with my kids.

Jan 13, 2018
Hey all, im beginner trader who managed to make 40% in a week on uninformed, what i know now is swingtrading cryptos, however that got me interested in investing. Alot of googling and reading, and i've discovered the gem that this forum seems to be.

Quantt

Jul 23, 2017
Hey all, im beginner trader who managed to make 40% in a week on uninformed, what i know now is swingtrading cryptos, however that got me interested in investing. Alot of googling and reading, and i've discovered the gem that this forum seems to be.
Hello and welcome to the site, hopefully, you'll find some better ideas here...

FamCore

Jan 16, 2018
I'm new to this forum and am excited to meet individuals who have a wealth of knowledge in terms of the capital markets, and who may be able to help me find my way around these forums.

I live in the United States, have limited experience in investing (although I have followed the equities, commodities and bond markets for 10 years now).

Thanks in advance everyone!

Quantt

Jul 23, 2017
I'm new to this forum and am excited to meet individuals who have a wealth of knowledge in terms of the capital markets, and who may be able to help me find my way around these forums.

I live in the United States, have limited experience in investing (although I have followed the equities, commodities and bond markets for 10 years now).

Thanks in advance everyone!
Hello and welcome to the forum!

stephen2003

Oct 16, 2008
Cataluna
nobody really helps you for free on this forum
there are lots of scams
people post winning trades after the event.
i could say more but that is enough for now.

Good morning all,

I have been contemplating taking the plunge for several months now but have wanted to get some decent honest information before doing so. I have almost fallen for some of these scams that are doing the rounds especially with cryptos atm.

I'm looking forward to getting some honest information, advice and guidance from all on the forum.