Introduce Yourself

Nov 4, 2017
Happy weekend

Hi. I think it will be nice to be here. Trading is a fun to me, it is a game of double sided coin,whatever side turn to you you just have to accept. either gain or lost. I believe joining this platform will make trading more exiting I am a Nigerian from Nigeria.Thanks

Nov 3, 2017
The beginning of something great

Hello, everyone. Hope you're doing well and good.

My name is Abraham and I hope I can learn from all of you through your experiences and, when I get to have experience of my own, contribute to help others.
I'm really new to trading so I hope to have a community to rely on and have others rely on me.

Happy trading! :D

Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
I am new here. I am joining this site to be educated and trained on trading forex and to be good at it. I hope I will fine this site helpful.
Thanks.

Quantt

Jul 23, 2017
Hello, everyone. Hope you're doing well and good.

My name is Abraham and I hope I can learn from all of you through your experiences and, when I get to have experience of my own, contribute to help others.
I'm really new to trading so I hope to have a community to rely on and have others rely on me.

Happy trading! :D
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Nov 8, 2017
Hi all new to this site

Hi all i used to trade in oil when hit 25 bucs now i just trade forex and Indies its ok sometimes but not all the time :)

Nov 9, 2017
Virgin trader

Hi ALl!

I am as yet not a trader. I have been watching/subscribing to various systems etc. Even opened a trade account with IG . But no trading history at all.

be good to chat to you as time goes by and get myself started...:eek:

hey ho till next time ;)

Sep 4, 2017
MTrading’s analytics

Hello Traders,

It’s our pleasure to be here at the trade2win board.

We're inclined to share our technical & fundamental reports soon to a separate thread "MTrading’s analytics".

In there we’ll share our Technical and fundamental reports that are prepared in-house.

Our technical reports cover the detailed analysis of various currency pairs traded on the world’s largest financial market while fundamental reports embrace various economic and geo-political factors that are likely to affect the Forex and CFDs markets at large. One could base his/her trades on such precise analysis.

Hope to have a healthy discussion over the forum.

Nov 14, 2017
Hi

I'm Kwasik. I started trading abt 2 yrs ago. Although the results have been modest, I hope to turn the corner soon. I just have to keep pushing. And I hope to get to know everybody.

Cheers!

Nov 14, 2017
Hi all!

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i am not currently a trader, merely a man trying to gain enough knowledge in order to write a good strategy and then stick to it. I am on a journey of learning as much as i can at the moment with the help of making my first trade next year. :smart:

Nov 14, 2017
Hi dear, I am Carlos I have been dabbling for three year or so, withe some modest success, but now want to develop some sort of system rather than just following other peoples tips. I dropped in here after seeing it mentioned in google, and will observe and contribute in the fullness of time. Some very interesting topics

Nov 14, 2017
I used to day trade stocks up until my good buddy taught me about trading Futures which I find a lot easier to stay in the game with far bigger pay outs.
Onward and Upward!

Quantt

Jul 23, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i am not currently a trader, merely a man trying to gain enough knowledge in order to write a good strategy and then stick to it. I am on a journey of learning as much as i can at the moment with the help of making my first trade next year. :smart:
Hello and welcome to the forum!