Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

F:

Once again here are the 3 conditions ( F, please verify )

PRIMER condition 1: Red line LR95 over yellow line LR180 to sell... Red line under yellow line to buy.

IS THE PRIMER CONDITION ACCURATE YES/NO?

CHARGE condition 2: Price and 3 white LR 15/25/45 lines needs to be over the red line LR95 and yellow line LR180 to sell and under to buy.

IS THE CHARGE CONDITION ACCURATE YES/NO?

DETONATOR condition 3: Buy after 2 white dashed lines LR 15/25 cross above solid white line LR 45... Sell after 2 white dashed lines cross below solid white line.

IS THE DETONATOR CONDITION ACCURATE YES/NO?

F: Before I continue, would you please answer these questions with a YES if accurate or a NO if not accurate and if NO then please provide corrections in the logic.

Once I get this step accurate, I can proceed.

Thanking You in Advance.

Morning Tro

No problem - this is were trading is not black or white - its so grey - but I will answer as I perceive it

[B]Primer Condition One
[/B]
NO - as you have said ........ because

When the red is above the yellow - normally that means price is going up - and therefore you will be in a scalp buy - BUT - that is as long as the 3 quick white LRs ( low numbers) are also above the red and the yellow

The sequence for up is white Lr's - then red then yellow then green

Will show in a chart later

When the white Lrs go over price - and then go under red - and then red goes under yellow - that is the a sequence of price falling and you would sell

Ideally you want the red - UNDER the yellow to be in a sell

Charge Condition Two -

NO

When the white is above the red and above the yellow - you will be in a BUY

OK you will be selling at some point - but only when the white go over price and then go under the red - that would be signs of down and more sells

Opposite for buys - ie when the yellow is above the red which is above the whites - then you will be in sells and only when the whites go above the red do you go to buys

Will show on a chart later

Detonator Condition Three

YES

when the 2 quickest white lrs are above the 3rd solid white Lr 45 - Yes you would be scalp buying - as price should be above all 3 and going up

For sells - then the quickest 2 white Lrs are under the 3rd solid white LR 45 and price should bne going down - until the quickest 2 turn go under price and start to turn with it rising.

These quick white LRs are following price on a 1 minute chart super tight - hardly any lag - thats why I prefer them to MA's and if the are then set in the correct LR structure - they are actually indicating to you - IN ADVANCE OF THE PRICE MOVEMENT - purely because of structure

The 20 min chart on the EU from top - shows it perfectly - but I dont follow the 20 mins to trade - I use the tick and 1 min because I want as small as stop as possible.

Remember the time windows also play a key part in the equation - as they can be a detonator as well along with the LR structure change

Will show again with an example chart later.

I will say this as being working day in day out - in all trading conditions on FX pairs for over 7 yrs

As you know it will never be 100% accurate - simply because the liquidity providers super computers will throw up "curve balls" etc ( ie manipulation etc )

But on average - accuracy will be above 65% and up to 87% on batches of 100 scalps - once all the conditions are met - with me pulling the trigger being the "weak " element.

More to follow later

Regards

F

Last edited:
i greatly appreciate you guys publishing and sharing this particular conversation - based on my own experiences working with programmers and the expertise , time and effort it takes i would totally understand if you go pm on this

its a free forum and sometimes i wonder if the t2w lurkers/masses truly appreciate what they see sometimes

n
omg

I greatly appreciate you guys publishing and sharing this particular conversation - based on my own experiences working with programmers and the expertise , time and effort it takes I would totally understand if you go PM on this

its a free forum and sometimes I wonder if the T2W lurkers/masses truly appreciate what they see sometimes

N

Hi N

I have no problem sharing my method - simply because i know It will only work if used by experienced intraday FX traders.

As you may know MM as been trying it for over 6 months - and he had 2 yrs normal FX experience prior to trying to follow my method

So far - he has had brilliant results on demo - but when he went live with it - the normal problems - ie pressure - stress etc etc and a few losses can ruin the mojo etce

I feel MM understands at least 90% of it and can only improve every week and every 500+ trades ( ie under every 2 months) - it will be practice and experience which will make the difference.

If TRO can code some of it - or even a lot of it - it can only help - as it would assist the eyes and the brain - rather that you having to work out 3- 10 clues under trading pressures.

Nowadays if I lose say $300 or $500 on a scalp - I say oops or maybe bu**er

If i win $500 or $700 on a scalp - I say - nice or not bad

Going back over 5 years ago - I would have been saying a lot stronger comments and my emotions would not quite be as level as now

That's practice - experience and having confidence that you system works and even though you will have ups and downs - properly controlled - you will make money.

Plus the fact 4000+ losers over that time - does keep your feet on the ground and makes realise never put the "farm" on any one trade lol

All the best

Regards

F

Yes , and i see Forexmospherian is still pushing his PR agenda for his friend MM !

ROFL

Yep - forgot to mention - I am owned by Betfair as well - lol

You are soooo far off with your assumptions and believes - you must be a "plant".

I have absolutely - repeat that word absolutely - NO HIDDEN AGENDA.

Since I joined this site just over 7 months ago - I have not made one PM to any other trader ( other than Mods and Staff ) and discuss openly my method on the Intraday thread

It really must make you mad and wind you up - so i will just keep apologising for wasting your time thinking I am Mr Spreadbetter or some other dodgy vendor.

Off Sailing for a few days now - so you are going to miss me - but dont worry - i will be back soon

ROFL

Good trading to you

Regards

F

175096d1401032345-intraday-trading-forex-market-make-consistent-profit-lr-structure-example-gu-may-2014.jpg

Chart example for TRO

I have shown an example on the GU of LR structure - along with a change in between time windows with the red and yellow Lrs going under the green - in advance of the fall

The 3 white quick Lrs are key for scalp entries and exits - that's if they line up in time windows etc and then they help to alter the LR structure on the red - yellow and green LR's - keep for larger intraday trades.

Please question any part etc

Regards

F

Attachments

• LR structure example on GU May 2014.JPG
    LR structure example on GU May 2014.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 971
Last edited:

That's one of the points that frustrated DJ - ie for the last approx 18 months Lmax have been independent - not owned by the gambling company Betfair - and with you saying they where owned by them was misleading.

The fact that they still have a 33% holding gives them some muscle as they are not purely a minority shareholder ( ie less than 25%).

Will they grow and survive ? - have not got a clue - but hope they do as we need competition in the broker industry

Regards

F

That's one of the points that frustrated DJ - ie for the last approx 18 months Lmax have been independent - not owned by the gambling company Betfair - and with you saying they where owned by them was misleading.

The fact that they still have a 33% holding gives them some muscle as they are not purely a minority shareholder ( ie less than 25%).

Will they grow and survive ? - have not got a clue - but hope they do as we need competition in the broker industry

Regards

F

I said belongs to Betfair , and it was a management buyout anyway ...

Morning Tro

No problem - this is were trading is not black or white - its so grey - but I will answer as I perceive it

[B]Primer Condition One
[/B]
NO - as you have said ........ because

When the red is above the yellow - normally that means price is going up - and therefore you will be in a scalp buy - BUT - that is as long as the 3 quick white LRs ( low numbers) are also above the red and the yellow

The sequence for up is white Lr's - then red then yellow then green

Will show in a chart later

When the white Lrs go over price - and then go under red - and then red goes under yellow - that is the a sequence of price falling and you would sell

Ideally you want the red - UNDER the yellow to be in a sell

Charge Condition Two -

NO

When the white is above the red and above the yellow - you will be in a BUY

OK you will be selling at some point - but only when the white go over price and then go under the red - that would be signs of down and more sells

Opposite for buys - ie when the yellow is above the red which is above the whites - then you will be in sells and only when the whites go above the red do you go to buys

Will show on a chart later

Detonator Condition Three

YES

when the 2 quickest white lrs are above the 3rd solid white Lr 45 - Yes you would be scalp buying - as price should be above all 3 and going up

For sells - then the quickest 2 white Lrs are under the 3rd solid white LR 45 and price should bne going down - until the quickest 2 turn go under price and start to turn with it rising.

These quick white LRs are following price on a 1 minute chart super tight - hardly any lag - thats why I prefer them to MA's and if the are then set in the correct LR structure - they are actually indicating to you - IN ADVANCE OF THE PRICE MOVEMENT - purely because of structure

The 20 min chart on the EU from top - shows it perfectly - but I dont follow the 20 mins to trade - I use the tick and 1 min because I want as small as stop as possible.

Remember the time windows also play a key part in the equation - as they can be a detonator as well along with the LR structure change

Will show again with an example chart later.

I will say this as being working day in day out - in all trading conditions on FX pairs for over 7 yrs

As you know it will never be 100% accurate - simply because the liquidity providers super computers will throw up "curve balls" etc ( ie manipulation etc )

But on average - accuracy will be above 65% and up to 87% on batches of 100 scalps - once all the conditions are met - with me pulling the trigger being the "weak " element.

More to follow later

Regards

F

eurusd-m1-forex-capital-markets.png

Good Day, F:

From your response, I don't think I communicated well.

To buy or sell, you have to have all 3 conditions, PRIMER, CHARGE and DETONATOR in agreement. I separated the parts to make sure I had each part correct. So the PRIMER could say BUY but if CHARGE and/or DETONATOR did NOT say BUY, then you would wait...

When you put them all together it should be the same as what you are saying.

Please give another look with this in mind.

Thanks F.

PRIMER condition 1: Red line LR95 over yellow line LR180 to sell... Red line under yellow line to buy.

IS THE PRIMER CONDITION ACCURATE YES/NO?

CHARGE condition 2: Price and 3 white LR 15/25/45 lines needs to be over the red line LR95 and yellow line LR180 to sell and under to buy.

IS THE CHARGE CONDITION ACCURATE YES/NO?

DETONATOR condition 3: Buy after 2 white dashed lines LR 15/25 cross above solid white line LR 45... Sell after 2 white dashed lines cross below solid white line.

IS THE DETONATOR CONDITION ACCURATE YES/NO?

ALL 3 OF THE CONDITIONS MUST BE INDICATING BUY OR SELL IN AGREEMENT TO ENTER A TRADE.

Last edited:
eurusd-m1-forex-capital-markets-2.png

The indicator is sub window 2 says BULL - that is based on the position of the RED, YELLOW and GREEN LRs. Is this correct F? Remember, do not consider any other LRs when you answer this question.

In the upper right of the chart, the second multi meter is this same condition for all of the time frames. As you can see, some are GREEN/BULL, some are RED/BEAR and some are GRAY/NOT BULL OR BEAR. Perhaps this can be of use, F.

Last edited:
F:

Once I understand and code these separate conditions properly, the next step is to put them into a TRADE TRIGGER that just displays buy, sell or wait.

The reason I am coding them separately first is because it is easier to assemble correct simple pieces than it is to code and debug a formula/system that I don't know and understand.

Thanks again for taking the time.

Last edited:
Hi TRO

Will try and reply in detail tomorrow

Away to Thursday - but will have a hour or so tomorrow to go through your points again

Regards

F

Let us partner to trade with my market timing code

let us partner? i share forex profit pair@no fee @1st, it come once in week trade with new discovery of Market Pair Timing Code it work well with all world Trade pairs, tested since Six month ago&it work perfetly...... with 100pips guarantee before market close on friday...@30%... must ready to spent 4hr in morning trading&4hr in night trading...never mind to reply if you are not a real time forex trader with minimum of $1000 &balance receipt for prove...

let us partner? i share forex profit pair@no fee @1st, it come once in week trade with new discovery of Market Pair Timing Code it work well with all world Trade pairs, tested since Six month ago&it work perfetly...... with 100pips guarantee before market close on friday...@30%... must ready to spent 4hr in morning trading&4hr in night trading...never mind to reply if you are not a real time forex trader with minimum of $1000 &balance receipt for prove...

My account consists of ten bob & a pickled egg, I'm sure i have the receipt somewhere in the bottom of a ALDI shopping bag. :cheesy:

Hi TRO

Your Quote -

To buy or sell, you have to have all 3 conditions, PRIMER, CHARGE and DETONATOR in agreement. I separated the parts to make sure I had each part correct. So the PRIMER could say BUY but if CHARGE and/or DETONATOR did NOT say BUY, then you would wait...

This part is incorrect - and I think is fundamental to what you are thinking ?

My LR set up is really a trading system within a system

You can scalp purely with the 3 quick white LRs going over price for a sell or under price for a buy

It would not matter what the other 6 Lrs are doing - as the scalp you would get from the 3 quick white LRs - might only be 1- 5 pips if its against the flow of the other LR's structure - BUT if then the whites swop with the reds and yellows - yet again going over or under - then the scalp move will be larger - ie 5 -15 pips or even over 15 pips if it gain momentum and crosses through more

The only way I know I should be looking at a good move - ie over 10 pips up to 50+ pips is when all the 9 Lrs line up - under or over price in a time window and at a S or R.

In that case then one scalp could go on to 50 + pips - but it would be wrong to await all the conditions to be met - whilst waiting say 2- 3hrs for the big move - when meanwhile there are 4 smaller scalps worth 3- 10 pips each

Generally there are 2- 4 moves on any pair over the European and US session worth over 30+ pips each. However unless I am lucky to catch one in my first 2 hrs of trading I generally trade 10 to 20 trades a day - to try and achieve over 50 pips a day

As you might guess - some days I can make say 15 trades and struggle to make 40 pips - as I haves say 4 losses and no real great move

Other days i will make say 12 trades and hit over 150 -200 pips - that may be to it being a busy high volume day with a few 70 -100+ pip moves. July 4th 2013 - yes Independence day - I made approx 409 pips off 24 trades - but that was a really long day and I had luck on 4 pairs as well.

Sorry if this is not what you are thinking - but that's how I use it

Regards

F

I always thought that managing your trades is more important than "finding the right system". Most trading systems work if you know how to manage the trades.

F:

I understand that is the way you use it. But for me to understand it, I need to understand the pieces before I can understand the whole.... then it will all come together for me. Different people learn differently... some need to see the whole first, others need to see the pieces first.

Everything you have shared is valuable but I won't "get it" until I "get" the pieces.

So far, I "get" the white LR crossover. I think I "get" the green/yellow/red. But the rest, I am not sure of and this is why I ask the questions. So F, it you will just please humor me a little while longer....

Thanks, F.

Last edited: