Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

Hi Guys

You know I don't like braggers and big heads - as I have said so many times

But on this site - with so many who don't seem to be able to read English correctly - I just have to keep "blowing my own trumpet" to make sure others see the truth

Here's a great example of my comments on Thursday and Friday this last week with regards to the Aud /Usd.

It was not on my own thread - so I cannot be accused of tampering with any evidence or other silly things mentioned in the past

It was on this thread -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/184984-aud-usd-weekly-swing-top-expected.html

Maybe any doubters would like to check out my comments ( in advance of the movements) and then have a look on an AU chart to see what actually happened on Thursday and Friday

This can be particular interesting for someone like Mr Fox - who i thought might be able to recognize brilliance - but the fact there is not much of it about in both the commercial and retail FX side - I could understand many not thinking its possible :)

Please check out Tar (y)

AU - here's me scalp buying above 9215 - but agreeing it should fall again under 9250

I would only be concerned if we went up above 9270 - but even then that could be a gameplay ploy to stop hunt and then set another LH just under 9300

Also my favourite correlation pair - AU and EA - well the EA as not made any new lows since dipping under 4800 - so if EA tries up again - then normally AU will be falling again

Regards

F

GL - for me over 45 and 50 - and I would be holding my scalp buys on - so let hope it stays under even 33 and certainly 50 - and then I can load some more scalp sells ;-)

AU - for me supports just above 9200 and 06 / 25 and 33 areas seem to fairly strong and that as helped try above yesterday's high now - with a new interim high of 9247

If we do go above 9250 - I will be taking more scalp buys and really looking for a LH under 9300.

Back under 9230 and 20 then more scalp sells - but would only hold with a breach under 9200

GL today with NFP

Regards

F

Hi ffsear and Deco

If you both like trading the AU - happy to assist next week on how i see it intraday and also with regards the different important levels I am watching

Not gone over 9310 yet - but above 9280 still bullish for me on small pullbacks

Regards

F

OK - yes I might be 60 yrs old - but I am still as sharp as they come and can still keep focused and trade as good as any 30 yr old

Amazing really - but ay - like I say there is not many of us about:D

Regards

F

PS - by the way if anyone wants an argument or to carry on complaining or moaning etc etc - please carry on - but as you might have already guessed - i will not be responding - I will just let my FX calls do that job for me :LOL:

Hey F

keep the faith...........if anything else the doubters must realise by now that you possess the dogged determination of an ultrathon athlete and the skin of a rhino ...............both winning qualitys needed in the trading game

N

Hey F

keep the faith...........if anything else the doubters must realise by now that you possess the dogged determination of an ultrathon athlete and the skin of a rhino ...............both winning qualitys needed in the trading game

N

Morning N

Sure do (y)

What's even more unusual though is that I am blooming good at this FX trading malarkey without ever working in any financial Institution

Still I am off on a couple of holidays during April and May - so it will give them time to come up with another "dissing" strategy as all efforts so far have been rather feeble :)

Regards

F

Morning N

Sure do (y)

What's even more unusual though is that I am blooming good at this FX trading malarkey without ever working in any financial Institution

F

indeed .........walking ones own path is 1000% more difficult but infinitely more rewarding in the long run.......... :cool:

N

FXMO,

You said:

You know I don't like braggers and big heads - as I have said so many times

and then went on to say:

OK - yes I might be 60 yrs old - but I am still as sharp as they come and can still keep focused and trade as good as any 30 yr old

and then said:

Based on the first of these statements do you therefore not like yourself ?

FXMO,

You said:

and then went on to say:

and then said:

Based on the first of these statements do you therefore not like yourself ?

Hi Trader 333

You are correct

I do not like myself when I have to brag - and normally i don't like others who brag- but then I have always liked guys like Michael Schumacher and Jose Mourinho

Its is not my normal nature - and to me it is a failing as I know I have no need to do it - similar when I disagree and argue with others over many different topics

I am fairly critical of myself and have carried out loads of in depth SWOT's from the age of 20 at least two or three times every decade.

Weaknesses of 25 yrs ago have been ironed out - but as you get older and wiser you then hit the "grumpy" stage and you start to become as bad as the people you believe you don't like.

I also do not like myself when I fail to be polite and when I use foul language being used totally out of context etc etc

I am also very aware of the well known saying when we get to the very last stages of our lives - whether it be 75 - 85 or even 100 yrs old and we are on our deathbed - we will not be saying - "I wish I had spend more time at the office" - or "I wish I had spent another 5 years arguing on the internet" lol

Instead for me - it will be - did I enjoy myself ? - did I make a difference in everything I did ?

I just hope I have another 25 -40 yrs to find out :)

Regards

F

Last edited:
when that day comes for me my final words will probably be

"I told you I was ill " :LOL:

N
(thanks spike)

Last edited:
when that day comes for me my final words will probably be

"I told you I was ill " :LOL:

N
(thanks spike)

:)

Spike Milligan was the comedian who always wanted that on his tombstone

I don't know whether he had it done or not - but a classic :D

Hi guys

Sorry away this week and back some time towards the middle of next week

I do have more to go through to assist any FX Intraday trader trying to make consistent profits

I need to cover more on false sentiments and timing of entries and so many other points to assist you make trades with small stops and RR's of 2-5 all under 1 hr.

I am hoping as well that out of the 500+ comments already said on this thread - maybe 50 -100 can be taken out - as off topic etc etc

As Arnie says - I will be back ;-)

Regards

F

PS - I also notice 28 members have rated this thread - and I think over 20 have given good - 4 stars or Excellent - I can guess the members in the minority giving it - 1 star as bad or terrible - sorry you don't like it - but remember - you are in the minority - as well as getting your facts incorrect ;-)

Last edited:
:LOL:

No circles for me mate

You must know my thoughts and rules on FX trading inside out now ;)

All free of charge - mostly controversial - but as you can see from the other thread - they work for me - day in day out - whether the market is slow or volatile - whether trending or in a range - whether I need just 8 good trades to make my daily target - or even 20 intraday trades - if I have 3- 5 losses - I have the time - the focus - then energy and most important - the experience to end up with that lovely word................. yes - PROFIT

Its just a shame I upset so many old timers - who either are still not consistent - or just to selfish to pass on their tips etc etc

Good trading to all:)

Regards

F

:cool:

Hey F

Trade2win needs a lot more people who are not afraid to bring ideas and strategies to the table and be prepared to defend them and get out of that comfort zone ......

for me its not a case of whether I 100% agree with everything you or others do at T2W ........or indeed if you/they agree with what I do.........

its just about taking action and also taking part in discussions and whats going on (y)

later all
N

Last edited:
Hey F

Trade2win needs a lot more people who are not afraid to bring ideas and strategies to the table and be prepared to defend them and get out of that comfort zone ......

for me its not a case of whether I 100% agree with everything you or others do at T2W ........or indeed if you/they agree with what I do.........

its just about taking action and also taking part in discussions and whats going on (y)

later all
N

Hi N

Totally agree with you

I have had an interesting discussion with a few guys including Timsk and Slapshot on the - Do we need indicators? thread on the forum -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/185290-do-we-need-indicators.html

Some interesting comments and of course come about via TRO's video

Have a look at my EJ sell trade from 141 79 today - charts shown along on both threads - 3 pip stop and at one time over 70 pips up - personally could not have done that without my own bespoke indicators and of course - a clock ;-)

Regards

F

OMG how can u be that accurate? Reading ur posts right now! :eek:

Yes you can be accurate - but you will never be 100% accurate - ie never have losing trades.

I and i am sure a few other experienced retail scalpers can basically follow every pip move in a session ( yes even in the noise) - but if I take say 100 trades over 5 or 7 trading days - I am delighted if i get over 75 of them correct - and expect to get 20 to 35 trades wrong - ie LOSE.

I might even be able to get a better win ratio if I widened my stop to 15 or 20 pips rather than 3- 7 pips ( including spread) - but even with say a 85% win ratios if my stops are twice or 3 times larger - I would not make so much money.

So for me - money - not pips - not win ratio - not even RR's or broker costs are as important as my net money gain. So if I take a scalps with a 12 pip target and it only makes 8 pips and come back on me - i take what I can get - ie 5 pips or 2 pips - and not wait to be stopped out with minus 5 pips.

Similar if i enter a trade and not in at least 2 pips of profit after a few minutes - I will pull the trade - either break even or minus 1 or 2 pips - not wait for minus 5 or minus 7.

I never target scalps under 7 pips - but accept if they dont make 7 pips - I take what I can get. Nice SSS ( sweet spot scalps) can easily make 10 -25 pips in 15 -30 mins - and those are the trades i want - just 2 or 3 a day and I am pleased as punch (y)

Regards

F

65 Pages and the OP is still moving in circles !

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Criticism is a contribution and a good one , without criticism we wont improve , life wont improve , without criticism liars can say whatever they want without being held accountable , con artists can freely con gullible fools , without criticism smartphones companies wont bring something better to the table , without criticism a newb can be talked into giving his savings , without criticism we wont be a better traders and we wont seek better trading strategies ... etc ... etc .

When i want to buy anything a smartphone , a book , open an account with a broker i first look up critics reviews , i want to see what is the worst case , then i make my own judgement after doing my homework .

We need criticism much like any other contribution , otherwise we will be reading positive reviews all day long and we will end up setting between a bunch of marketeers and charlatans .

Last edited: