Have a great week ;)

Regards

F

Roger That and you.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2014-03-16_23-33_EUR-USD.jpg

Good Afternoon F,

I see you have not posted anything in this thread for a few days, so I thought I would ask you(without being facetious), is this it. I.e. is all that's contained in this thread all that one needs to know about trading the Fx market to make consistent profit, or have you had enough, and CBA to post anything else.

I look forward to your response.

Best
John.

Good Afternoon F,

I see you have not posted anything in this thread for a few days, so I thought I would ask you(without being facetious), is this it. I.e. is all that's contained in this thread all that one needs to know about trading the Fx market to make consistent profit, or have you had enough, and CBA to post anything else.

Best
John.

Was banned yesterday - for 5 days -.

The reason I ask is that I was handed a ban as well for apparently being a "multi-nic of several banned users" too. I followed this with a few correspondences with T2W, and naturally a mistake was made, and my ban was lifted.

Best
Mr. D. Robertson.
:LOL:

It seems like someone's going around cutting the horses hair, and releasing the sword of Damocles that hangs above us all.

P.S. has anyone else been affected by this mass cull.

Best
John.

Reactions: tar
The reason I ask is that I was handed a ban as well for apparently being a "multi-nic of several banned users" too. I followed this with a few correspondences with T2W, and naturally a mistake was made, and my ban was lifted.

Best
Mr. D. Robertson.
:LOL:

It seems like someone's going around cutting the horses hair, and releasing the sword of Damocles that hangs above us all.

P.S. has anyone else been affected by this mass cull.

Best
John.

Clearly there is alot to do when running a website. In that context its totally understandable that a mistake could be made.In your case,Mr Fox, what do you think of the Admin on the closure of your ban? Today I have been accused of hating T2w but have yet to be banned for this. I would like to know if i get banned for a feeling i do not harbour, what steps i will have to take to redress this.

Clearly there is alot to do when running a website. In that context its totally understandable that a mistake could be made.In your case,Mr Fox, what do you think of the Admin on the closure of your ban? Today I have been accused of hating T2w but have yet to be banned for this. I would like to know if i get banned for a feeling i do not harbour, what steps i will have to take to redress this.

Good Evening MM,

I guess in the grand scheme of things it's just a case of forgive, and forget. I appreciate that there's a lot of "banter" that goes on to, and fro, and TBH it breaks up some of the monotonous hours we all experience as home traders. I for one am eternally grateful for a select few who have helped me on this site, and I hope one day I am in a position to help others.

BTW Who accused you of hating T2W.

Best
John.

Good Afternoon F,

Best
John.

Hi John

It was last weekend I posted and now back again today

Noticed I have had no questions on the free trade from a scalp concept nor on the example I gave on the AU.

This last 7 trading days the EA provided some great free trades with so far a drop of over 340 pips if you got in Wednesday 12th around the 5500 area

ie Thread 13200 from the live thread and attached

More free trades on the EA on both Tuesday 18th and Thursday 20th as well as some nice ones on GU and EU - hope you had a good week as well John

How can I condense over 11 yrs of fx retail trading experience all in a few weeks

The answer is - you can't - but you can hopefully throw water over many of the myths so many believe are true

Regards

F

Attachments

• EA quote March 12th.JPG
    EA quote March 12th.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,358
Last edited:
. . . Noticed I have had no questions on the free trade from a scalp concept . . .
. . This last 7 trading days the EA provided some great free trades. . . .
. . . More free trades on the EA on both . . .
. . The answer is - you can't - but you can hopefully throw water over many of the myths so many believe are true
Hi FoMo,
I hope you enjoyed your 'holiday'.
If you're wanting to throw water over just one myth - let alone the many, may I suggest you start with this ridiculous notion of a 'free trade'. It's precisely the sort of thing that gives the industry in general - and you in particular - a very bad name.

I freely admit that I don't follow your threads on a regular basis, so I have no idea what your 'free trade' reference really means. However, the very language is precisely that of spammers, scammers, ne'er-do-wells and rogues - and the sort of thing you'd do well to eradicate from your vocabulary if you want to be taken at all seriously.
Tim.

Hi FoMo,
I hope you enjoyed your 'holiday'.
If you're wanting to throw water over just one myth - let alone the many, may I suggest you start with this ridiculous notion of a 'free trade'. It's precisely the sort of thing that gives the industry in general - and you in particular - a very bad name.

I freely admit that I don't follow your threads on a regular basis, so I have no idea what your 'free trade' reference really means. However, the very language is precisely that of spammers, scammers, ne'er-do-wells and rogues - and the sort of thing you'd do well to eradicate from your vocabulary if you want to be taken at all seriously.
Tim.

Hi Tim

I was not the original trader to come up with the name "free trade" - and you would be quite correct to say that it is NOT 100% free.

However - it is about the closest method to being totally "free" as the end result from its application is always a "win - win " result if carried out correctly

Its best to always take one after 2 scalps wins achieved with the gains from the same direction- as shown on the AU example.

As you are probably aware many winning scalp trades do not always achieve over 10 or 15 pips and so its not always possible to make an RR of 2 or even 3.

Furthermore you may enter and see the price move say 6 pips in your direction and then come back 3 pips before having another try higher.

So by taking ideally 65 - 80% of your stake size off and then placing your stop at entry or plus 1 or 2 pips - you cannot lose what ever happens

You are risking 20-35% of your stake to achieve an increased gain above taking the full 100% stake size off at say 6 or 7 pips - BUT if you price goes above your initial high or low level say it goes on to 18 pips - then you are far better off than taking the 100% off at only 6 pips and being under stress when it pulls back to near entry level.

If your 20 -35% stake gets stopped out - you are still in profit - so thats why its a win - win - with no additional stress or exposure required

By trading to a position over several hrs on multi pairs - ideally 4 -6 pairs you can then have 4 or 6 " so called "free trade" on with no additional risk or exposure - even if every trade is stopped out - everyone as given you a profit.

You are also not exposing yourself to risking any of your capital - because the so called "free trade" as originated from a current winning trade - which you have already taken profit on.

Because I am an intraday fx trader - I am quite happy to have winning scalps achieve anything over 3 pips - which after all is a "trend".

I do not target 3 pips - I target 7 -25+ pips and then if I get say 15+ pips and I think it as more legs in my direction I will go for the "free trade".

If my 20 -30% free trade stake then makes another 20 -50+ pips I am delighted - as its a gain I have achieved - free of additional risk

The best free trade I achieved was in 2012 and was just over 1000 pips.

For me it was not efficient - and so I had been scalping both ways during the 2-4 month duration - but it was still additional money in the kitty that I would not have had if I had not attempted it.

I would love to call it the "FXMO trade" - but if i did that would be wrong as it was not my original idea - so that's why its still referred to as the "free trade"

It also as many advantages over 2 or 3 targets and trailing stops etc and for me only really works well from a scalp entry.

That's just my thoughts and therefore would love to be proved wrong and someone telling me there is a better even more efficient money management method and showing me examples etc

Regards

F

PS - you can still pyramid and peel with a so called "free trade" as well ( ie scalp both ways )- but make sure you do your maths correctly to ensure you always stay in a "gain" - what ever might happen:)

. . . I was not the original trader to come up with the name "free trade" - and you would be quite correct to say that it is NOT 100% free . . .
Hi FoMo,
Yes, I'm very familiar with the concept and have no issues with it per se. However, whilst a trade may evolve into a 'free trade', it doesn't start out that way. No trade does, on top of which, all trades incur spreads and commissions.

Imagine what a newbie will think when they log on to T2W for the first time and happen to land on one of your posts shouting from the rooftops about a 'free trade' here and a 'free trade' there? The language we use is important as it's all too easy to get the wrong end of the stick. Whilst I and other subscribers might understand what you mean - there are those who won't and will be mislead by your comments. On that basis, I stand by my post and advise you to modify your language in the future. Pretty please!
;)
Tim.

Hi FoMo,
Yes, I'm very familiar with the concept and have no issues with it per se. However, whilst a trade may evolve into a 'free trade', it doesn't start out that way. No trade does, on top of which, all trades incur spreads and commissions.

Imagine what a newbie will think when they log on to T2W for the first time and happen to land on one of your posts shouting from the rooftops about a 'free trade' here and a 'free trade' there? The language we use is important as it's all too easy to get the wrong end of the stick. Whilst I and other subscribers might understand what you mean - there are those who won't and will be mislead by your comments. On that basis, I stand by my post and advise you to modify your language in the future. Pretty please!

;)
Tim.

Will do

Will call it a "No Pain / Gain Trade" a " NPGT" for now and will mention as we all know there is "no such thing as a free lunch" in the FX game :)

Have a good week

Regards

F

Hi FoMo,

;)
Tim.

Not to mention that he's scalping all day long in both directions "long or short" , so that "free trade" is just hypothetical , unless he's trading multiple accounts and he's hedging - long and short simultaneously - ...

Not to mention that he's scalping all day long in both directions "long or short" , so that "free trade" is just hypothetical , unless he's trading multiple accounts and he's hedging - long and short simultaneously - ...

No hedging going on - multiple accounts yes - and correct both scalp buying and selling most days.

EA as been good for me since March 12 /13 onwards but the "NPGT" trades are down to just small money - whereas as scalps can have stakes 10 times as much.

Regards

F

Last edited:
EA From March 12th 2014

172790d1395593875-intraday-trading-forex-market-make-consistent-profit-ea-quote-march-12th.jpg

Today - EA fell to 4918

Since March 12th - I have have taken many scalps - both ways on this pairs and have had as of today 3 NPGT's ( old free trade concept renamed) at 30% of scalp sell stakes which have then been left on - with stops in profit

This pair as been a nice example of the power of NPGT's - with no real stress or pressures as every stop as been in profit

I paired the EA against the AU which as risen - but not such a large mover as the EA so not so many NPGT's left on

Will post some charts and explain more next

Last edited:
HI F
you mentioned today on the other thread that we need the two fastest LRs to cross when near to support or new low position, dose this mean that if this occurs then a change in direction is more likely.

Many thanks.

YT.