Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

No, because for that can be found a lot of information in the web, that thread here was start for understand and teach and explain why at that system pull the trigger!

and we see here now only a lot of hot air!

cheers

Indicator based systems get you in late because they lag price......

"or more often than not, short term traders playing follow the leader and unloading into those less gifted at trading."

You are my lunch in the food-chain.

Every participant in a market provides a useful function or service to other participants. Ask yourself what is your function/service....

Last edited:
Indicator based systems get you in late because they lag price......

"or more often than not, short term traders playing follow the leader and unloading into those less gifted at trading."

You are my lunch in the food-chain.

Every participant in a market provides a useful function or service to other participants. Ask yourself what is your function/service....

tell us what you know over his system, I listen sometimes HH and HL also LL and LH.

so that no indicator, let Forexmospherian explain what he is doing, please!

and I not you lunch for sure, that all only hot air!!

No, because for that can be found a lot of information in the web, that thread here was start for understand and teach and explain why at that system pull the trigger!

and we see here now only a lot of hot air!

cheers
Yes all available on the web.
Not present here though, and is part of the system(10K acc.),
or had that fact escaped you?

Which is why the 'hot air' was regurgitated :rolleyes:

EJ - not traded this pair in last few hrs after it had a nice run up to 140 79

Price now at 62 and above 52 and say 55 still scalp bullish

Really need under 50 and 46 to be scalp selling more

( wrong thread - copying on to other one )

Last edited:
Yes all available on the web.
Not present here though, and is part of the system(10K acc.),
or had that fact escaped you?

Which is why the 'hot air' was regurgitated :rolleyes:

I trade at interactive brokers and dukascopy bank, so I have acc more than that, but my scalping give me time to check around to learn some new, and I had an invitation from t2w.

hope that will not be a kindergarden here

cheers

I trade at interactive brokers and dukascopy bank, so I have acc more than that, but my scalping give me time to check around to learn some new, and I had an invitation from t2w.

hope that will not be a kindergarden here

cheers

Take note this applies to you.

I've seen live 3 mega examples where things can go drastically wrong.

1) a few years back when BOJ intervened and usd jpy gapped 800i'sh at just the time when that famous broker IB had it's 15 min nightly downtime maintenance. How much carnage would that have caused in their customer acct's !!

2) again a few years back, was trading online with a female colleague who was short Dow cash @ £30 a point (she was a pure scalper and really rather good at it) when an unexpected interest rate rise announcement hit the market. From memory, it gapped up 300 and in the next 2 mins probably added another 100...needless to say, she was wiped 12k in 3 mins flat !

3) we have the well documented flash crash.

Is why i have a trading bank account and only put up the margin. If that happened to me, my broker wouldn't be hearing from me again.

Take note this applies to you.

I've seen live 3 mega examples where things can go drastically wrong.

1) a few years back when BOJ intervened and usd jpy gapped 800i'sh at just the time when that famous broker IB had it's 15 min nightly downtime maintenance. How much carnage would that have caused in their customer acct's !!

2) again a few years back, was trading online with a female colleague who was short Dow cash @ £30 a point (she was a pure scalper and really rather good at it) when an unexpected interest rate rise announcement hit the market. From memory, it gapped up 300 and in the next 2 mins probably added another 100...needless to say, she was wiped 12k in 3 mins flat !

3) we have the well documented flash crash.

but that is what serious trader know all, and you can protect your capital.
I have at the account only what I need by my leverage to handle my trades, so I move all what is more to a second account or withdraw, that everyone can do also by two or more mini account at oanda.
And if you need you can move in seconds your capital, never let more as you need for trading at the trading account!

and for sure you have a UPS, second internet connection,.... but that all basics, I think we want discuss a system here, may I wrong?

cheers

I have at the account only what I need by my leverage to handle my trades, so I move all what is more to a second account or withdraw, that everyone can do also by two or more mini account at oanda.
And if you need you can move in seconds your capital, never let more as you need for trading at the trading account!

and for sure you have a UPS, second internet connection,.... but that all basics, I think we want discuss a system here, may I wrong?

cheers

1st bold highlight - that does not guard against margin call on a slipped trade,
where you end up owing the broker.

2nd bold highlight - yes all basics.
The basics were not in order here.
Obviously you don't care about those people that applies to,
or the paradox of trading someone else's method who recommends
excessive leverage, without making that fact clear.

Last edited:

cheers

What are we having for lunch today Rob ?

1st bold highlight - that does not guard against margin call on a slipped trade,
where you end up owing the broker.

for that you has to read your agreement by the broker, but as sample oanda can't take $$ from your other account if you have margin call and your account not will go lower then zero. you not will owing them. I have that already years before at a fast market, NFP friday.

not fear people here, but sure that all have to checkout before you start trading and what is the first rule you read at all brokers website:

Risk warning: Forex, spread bets and CFDs are leveraged products, ie they are traded on margin. Margin trading is high risk as losses can exceed your investment.

so that my last post here for info, next only if I see a system!!

cheers

A before and after for the simple trading method I outlined. Two days on the trot. Happens almost every day (although today is a big move to be fair). I got long at 14:57:37 @ 41.25 for the record and my stop is at 43.75 right now.

Time & price, volume confirms.

Adios. See you in a few months time.

e2a - out at 48.50

Attachments

• ES-140226-Before.png
    ES-140226-Before.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 423
  • ES-140226-After.png
    ES-140226-After.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Hi Robster

Really smart justification, thanks for sharing the T,P and V methodology. Funnily enough I was in a trade at exactly the same part of the chart at exactly the same time, but on DAX. You could almost overlay one on t'other.

Can I ask you to explain a bit about volume profiling. Its something Ive been wondering to add recently but I gotta be honest - I dont understand it well enough yet.

Cheers

Jack

Hi Robster

Really smart justification, thanks for sharing the T,P and V methodology. Funnily enough I was in a trade at exactly the same part of the chart at exactly the same time, but on DAX. You could almost overlay one on t'other.

Can I ask you to explain a bit about volume profiling. Its something Ive been wondering to add recently but I gotta be honest - I dont understand it well enough yet.

Cheers

Jack

I'll start a thread under discretionary trading later on so as to not derail this thread any further.

One question though - are you spread betting or direct access? Dax is a big contract to trade.

Last edited: