LOL

i reckon you need to set up a new thread on psych and mindsets

Morning F
I did try that a while back, but I just got bullied :p

---------------------

And in other news,, Booosh!
6099-darktone-albums-gallery-picture3788-haters.png

Last edited:
:cheesy: I like someone who has found his /her own way ------ just curious though if you had taken a long GU @ what time and price would have entered ?

Can't really answer that as I wouldn't have had a reason to go long according to my method.

Hi Fugazsy

I agree ego and have loads of self confidence can be used as a defence against dissers and haters

The trouble is - i could no way hold out on all my claims etc - if I had not done it

I have been there - and got the Tshirt

Major M is no show off or big head with his trading - but if he keeps getting others winding him up - then he will shut them up with his statements

I cannot do that - and have made sworn commitments I would not show my live statements or account

In trading you need good disciplines - if you break your own rules -the its the start of the downward spiral

I respect Dow Jones as a trader - he can walk the walk etc - but I reckon I could improve him - unless he holds a lot back and does not want to brag

i would be bragging if I told you i do 10k a day and made over 100k in a month

I have never done that - and I dont think I ever will

I also admit there could be a few thousand FT FX retail traders better than me - ie more accurate and make a lot more money

I am not jealous of them - I wish them well

My nature is not like the persona I portray - I dislike big heads similar to my dislike of negative hater

Hope that clears up maybe some of your thoughts etc - you are not a disser Fugazsy - you are just totally intrigued by me and MM and Sir G

Regards

F

Being able to have an answer for everything does not mean you are a decent trader, being able to make 20000 posts in a forum does not mean you are a good trader, trading is one of the after sought professions, why? because there is a lot of pain and where there is pain there are many vulnerable people.

It is easy to blind people with nonsense because those same people with pay a fortune for sh@t.

Forget about MM and Sir something, they are not the cause of the discussion, you are and seems you used them to prove your point which it is not clear what it is.

YOU always says you are numero uno at everything you do, not the others.

YOU are the one always putting yourself on the pedestal but still you will not give any little satisfaction to the ones you are talking to, do not you think is fair for others to question you in regards? Would you not do the same?

You preach to always questioning others but not you, how come?

Personally I believed you and I wanted to learn your way from you but based on my experience in technical terms you did not make much sense, your chart looked like a screen shot of a Sergio Leone spaghetti western's movie where Clint was taken a sh@t......

I then asked you only for the purpose of learning and understanding if you could clarify where you got in and out on your chart at the end of the day showing me an historical chart.... I think is fair for a student to ask the teacher to clarify....

Here your answers were vague, I am not a kid, I asked you in different forms just to get back from you the same vagueness...Now you never had a fair answer for that......actually it was showing something hidden....

I think 1.13 could be the high of the day

Last edited:
My only suggestion is to have a separate thread where the dissers can trade insults with some of the traders here - I did try it but the dissers still came on this thread to disrupt it
Cheers N
That ya did. Unfortunately it got closed,, at the request of the OP
6099-darktone-albums-expert-picture3786-ooops.png

So in a ways.. This is all your fault!

Reactions: tar
That ya did. Unfortunately it got closed,, at the request of the OP
6099-darktone-albums-expert-picture3786-ooops.png

So in a ways.. This is all your fault!

it could be returning soon

if you guys all agree to move the arguments onto a new thread and stop stalking this thread ?

waddya say guys ?............leave this thread for people who want to follow and learn about the system ?

and we can all swap banter and taunts on another thread ?

or do you all prefer to continue to bully on this thread ?

N

F

you could keep this thread open for summary calls and a few other comments

meanwhile we all go onto a private thread for the people that want to learn and progress further ?

I would be happy to share more insights into my hybrid stuff as well..........but not now in public forums .the knives are out for some of us here now it seems

its easy to vet newbies who want to come onto the private thread ?

up to you .............I think a lot of the gang here would prefer not to read the endless posts from the Dissers ...............at least a private thread keeps them out

its easy to do - the mods allow them

cheers
N

Opening a private sub-forum by a vendor to avoid scrutiny doesn't sound good IMHO ...

F

Being able to have an answer for everything does not mean you are a decent trader, being able to make 20000 posts in a forum does not mean you are a good trader, trading is one of the after sought professions, why? because there is a lot of pain and where there is pain there are many vulnerable people.

It is easy to blind people with nonsense because those same people with pay a fortune for sh@t.

Forget about MM and Sir something, they are not the cause of the discussion, you are and seems you used them to prove your point which it is not clear what it is.

YOU always says you are numero uno at everything you do, not the others.

YOU are the one always putting yourself on the pedestal but still you will not give any little satisfaction to the ones you are talking to, do not you think is fair for others to question you in regards? Would you not do the same?

You preach to always questioning others but not you, how come?

Personally I believed you and I wanted to learn your way from you but based on my experience in technical terms you did not make much sense, your chart looked like a screen shot of a Sergio Leone spaghetti western's movie where Clint was taken a sh@t......

I then asked you only for the purpose of learning and understanding if you could clarify where you got in and out on your chart at the end of the day showing me an historical chart.... I think is fair for a student to ask the teacher to clarify....

Here your answers were vague, I am not a kid, I asked you in different forms just to get back from you the same vagueness...Now you never had a fair answer for that......actually it was showing something hidden....

I think 1.13 could be the high of the day

Closed both trades +20 and +28 the only two trades of the day, more than enough....

Have a nice weekend

Attachments

• trade 1 and 2.png
    trade 1 and 2.png
    12 KB · Views: 109
F

you could keep this thread open for summary calls and a few other comments

meanwhile we all go onto a private thread for the people that want to learn and progress further ?

I would be happy to share more insights into my hybrid stuff as well..........but not now in public forums .the knives are out for some of us here now it seems

its easy to vet newbies who want to come onto the private thread ?

up to you .............I think a lot of the gang here would prefer not to read the endless posts from the Dissers ...............at least a private thread keeps them out

its easy to do - the mods allow them

cheers
N

N I think you need some proper time out of this mate, you take it way too personally, this is just a forum, the so called dissers are people with an opinion that may differ from your own, it's as simple as that, this bully bs is ridiculous (public mauling aside)

I literally do not understand how you all have the time to be so involved with all this.

Surely, anyone who has gone through the pain barrier & come to a point of knowing what they have to do, does not need to spend 10,0000 hours on a forum.

Anybody who is a so called noob needs to find their own way, not following someone else around trying to glean tit bits here n there.
After a few pointers & some months live with real money they will see what the craic is.

The market is cyclical, so the game game changes with the cycles, there is no one size fits all.

So in my view the so called dissers should be welcomed, after all it's just different opinions on a public forum.

[/COLOR]

Closed both trades +20 and +28 the only two trades of the day, more than enough....

Have a nice weekend

Great to see you back again, you have had more comebacks in this thread than Frank Sinatra. Glad to see you stick to your guns and love the same question over and over disguised as, well the same question.

N I think you need some proper time out of this mate, you take it way too personally, this is just a forum, the so called dissers are people with an opinion that may differ from your own, it's as simple as that, this bully bs is ridiculous (public mauling aside)

I literally do not understand how you all have the time to be so involved with all this.

Surely, anyone who has gone through the pain barrier & come to a point of knowing what they have to do, does not need to spend 10,0000 hours on a forum.

Anybody who is a so called noob needs to find their own way, not following someone else around trying to glean tit bits here n there.
After a few pointers & some months live with real money they will see what the craic is.

The market is cyclical, so the game game changes with the cycles, there is no one size fits all.

So in my view the so called dissers should be welcomed, after all it's just different opinions on a public forum.

But the dissers are playing the same record again and again and again on this thread on a daily basis.......

they are intentionally now interrupting the information flow here for people who want to learn ........and the Moderators are not seeing that (or ignoring it)

you would have to live on mars to realise where the individuals now stand in this argument .............

so all perhaps kindly P*ss off to another thread ..........i'll happily start one up again for you all to argue with us there ?

N

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.