Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Tar has a point, you are constantly bullying others with your superiority claim, you should not do that, it makes you look little and that it is not a gentleman trait.

Maybe you do not see it from where you stand (maybe you have build a defence mechanism to the many criticisms, I am not sure, what I am sure is that you are in it) but from here it does look a bit off.

Beside in many peoples eyes you have not proven you are not part of the losing group, yes you can use the word hater and jealous in your defence but still....

Personally I think your ego has driven you out of the boat, you started with a little lie which has ended into a huge bubble and you cannot get back from it, which is the main reason why you would not show me an historical chart, it will confirm that you are not making the 50 pips a day that you daily propagated or your way of counting pips is just a personal perception as is a live call trade, you know that if you do people here will slaughter you on that.

Lies are like that, they get bigger and bigger until they blow....

If I was you I will be more honest with people about what you can, there is not shame in being honest....

Only my view in trying to have a fair discussion about the all thing..

Hi Fugazsy

I agree ego and have loads of self confidence can be used as a defence against dissers and haters

The trouble is - i could no way hold out on all my claims etc - if I had not done it

I have been there - and got the Tshirt

Major M is no show off or big head with his trading - but if he keeps getting others winding him up - then he will shut them up with his statements

I cannot do that - and have made sworn commitments I would not show my live statements or account

In trading you need good disciplines - if you break your own rules -the its the start of the downward spiral

I respect Dow Jones as a trader - he can walk the walk etc - but I reckon I could improve him - unless he holds a lot back and does not want to brag

i would be bragging if I told you i do 10k a day and made over 100k in a month

I have never done that - and I dont think I ever will

I also admit there could be a few thousand FT FX retail traders better than me - ie more accurate and make a lot more money

I am not jealous of them - I wish them well

My nature is not like the persona I portray - I dislike big heads similar to my dislike of negative hater

Hope that clears up maybe some of your thoughts etc - you are not a disser Fugazsy - you are just totally intrigued by me and MM and Sir G

Regards

I like Sir G's posts, they're funny as hell. The dissers are so slow, they haven't actually realised he's taking the mik out them directly. ROFLMAO.

This was one of my favourite Sir G charts - I know he encoded the necessary terms, which made it difficult for the hard of thinking, but that's where the fun lies ;)

mr2wd5.jpg

Treat children like children...

well done scholfield ------- did you go long GU (10.00 tw ?)

Hi. No, didn't go long, unfortunately.
(and I don't know about time windows. Don't use them. Didn't even know 10am was one of F's TW's. I thought it was 9 minutes either side of 00 and .30 each hour...?....)

I like Sir G's posts, they're funny as hell. The dissers are so slow, they haven't actually realised he's taking the mik out them directly. ROFLMAO.

LOL

He's brilliant - but he can walk the walk and talk the talk and is a true master trader - much to the dislike of many gurus and commercial Pro's

(and I don't know about time windows. Don't use them. Didn't even know 10am was one of F's TW's. I thought it was 9 minutes either side of 00 and .30 each hour...?....)

Main KT's over 10 00 am time window

9 51 - 10 00 /01 and 10 09 am

check out 10 09am

but it needs to tie up with interim levels and LR and PA change

Otherwise - no new trade

well 10.09 was a buy but waited till 10.20 for a bit more conf, altho confirmation does=risk to quote another particularly great trader i am finding helpful to read

Out again before 11 00 am

Back after Midday and for US session

Big apology

Sorry if I bully anyone - I am such a quiet unassuming guy

GL guys

Regards

F

:cheesy: I like someone who has found his /her own way ------ just curious though if you had taken a long GU @ what time and price would have entered ?

Status
Not open for further replies.