Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps a clean up mods to stop the bored trolls spoiling the most popular thread on the site?
Their point it seems is to ridicule the people who enjoy it.
Not acceptable and looks like it's a zoo not a respected forum...

One half decent trade on cable after a small winner (scratch trade):

(Also traded EU and caught a large move down on the 1.30 news! :))

cable:

Attachments

• gb.jpg
    gb.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 142
moderators can I ask that Darktone is excluded from posting to this articular thread ?

still waiting for anything positive from him here and frankly if you can warn me for what I said can I request he be warned or excluded from this thread for the consistent negativity and cr*p posted

contrary to his and other dissers opinions many want to learn from this thread without the continual interruptions

thanks
N
N
Why do you get so bent about a bit o leg pulling? Cos thats all it is. Youre so quick to make it an issue, and label those who dont walk in step. You dont see F getting disturbed by it do you. Its not because he has rhino skin as you put it, he can see it for what it truly is, and he doesnt suffer his mind as you seem to do. Hell, he might even give me a like.
Seriously man, sort your head out. If you get so disturbed about a bit of jibe on the net, I can only imagine what sort of a state you get yourself into when them pips are slipping the wrong way.

Perhaps a clean up mods to stop the bored trolls spoiling the most popular thread on the site?
Their point it seems is to ridicule the people who enjoy it.
Not acceptable and looks like it's a zoo not a respected forum...
Nick
Theses jollies are gona be under a 1000 posts in around 3 days. Does it really matter? Really??

To DT,

Yes I'm loving it, spec looks cool.....at least no nude girls this time...you are improving..

sunglass.png

Thank you for your time!

PS: I think I can make it my dp too. Just need to change the hair colour..:cool:

Last edited:
Nick
Theses jollies are gona be under a 1000 posts in around 3 days. Does it really matter? Really??

Well if you ever contributed anything other than sarcastic swipes at people who invest a lot of time here then perhaps. Unfortunately you and others come to this thread, quite frequently with the sole purpose of belittling and ridiculing the more engaged followers.

So to answer your question, in the manner you post here, yes. I find it untoward and frankly juvenile. Thanks for asking though.

Well if you ever contributed anything other than sarcastic swipes at people who invest a lot of time here then perhaps. Unfortunately you and others come to this thread, quite frequently with the sole purpose of belittling and ridiculing the more engaged followers.

So to answer your question, in the manner you post here, yes. I find it untoward and frankly juvenile. Thanks for asking though.

Over the years ive contributed much to these boards, some of it outright bollox, some soso, some dead set serious, the occasional bit o gold perhaps and some jollies too.
Relatively recently, Ive talked about psych, no stops etc. Its like im talking in a different language. Some members, flat out insult you, no jollies or nuthin. So what. Am I reaching for the flag button? Of course not.

I find it untoward and frankly juvenile.
You might not understand why, but im gona take that as a compliment :D

To DT,

Yes I'm loving it, spec looks cool.....at least no nude girls this time...you are improving..

Thank you for your time!

PS: I think I can make it my dp too. Just need to change the hair colour..:cool:

There go nick, sun gets it :LOL:

Morning DT

EU as been up to its normal trickery again

Under 1350 and 40 - it is bearish and sells - but for me the real test is strength of 3 supports - 1300 - 1280 and 1260ish

Stay above all 3 then we will try back over 1350 + maybe

Test 1280 and 60 - then its not looking so good for bulls and bounces might then stay under 1315 again

No real news on it to 1 30 pm - and so for me its just ranging stuff with current tight range of 1280 to 1320 - ie 40 pips to screw for now ;-)

I wonder out that 40 pips range if we can make 200 pips ???

maybe one for MM to get his forks into ?

yes no mystery there for me]

Attachments

• dt2.PNG
    dt2.PNG
    178 KB · Views: 82
  • dtoss.PNG
    dtoss.PNG
    93 KB · Views: 121
  • guu.PNG
    guu.PNG
    127.2 KB · Views: 84
Cheers F.
No doubt MM could whip it up into 200pips.
Have you sent him the fxpromo superscalper specs yet?

Suns loving hers btw
6099-darktone-albums-expert-picture3782-super-scalper-specs.png

With that super duper new screen and hoooours upon hoooours of screen watching, them brightly coloured forks and LRs are gona have his retinas begging for mercy in one clip short of a pip per lot

it has a brightness control. shame the thread does not have this feature

N
Why do you get so bent about a bit o leg pulling? Cos thats all it is. Youre so quick to make it an issue, and label those who dont walk in step. You dont see F getting disturbed by it do you. Its not because he has rhino skin as you put it, he can see it for what it truly is, and he doesnt suffer his mind as you seem to do. Hell, he might even give me a like.
Seriously man, sort your head out. If you get so disturbed about a bit of jibe on the net, I can only imagine what sort of a state you get yourself into when them pips are slipping the wrong way.

i think its about past context

Good afternoon Peter

What's the settings for your linear regression setup? I like clean charts myself which has always put me off taking a look but I see some people are only using 3?

Regards

G

Moderators enough is enough

if you want newbies and inexperienced traders to even consider contributing to T2win you must stop this bullying ..............its not acceptable

thanks
N

I totally agree N, but think anyone who complains about the status quo is wasting their time really.

Clearly the site owners and admin are happy for this thread bashing to continue. Must be part of their clever business plan - genius really! So if that's the case, nothings going to change.

Anyway, the market needs donors, so I in some respects I encourage the alternative fans to waste their time. Meanwhile T2W reaches new lows everyday...

I totally agree N, but think anyone who complains about the status quo is wasting their time really.

Clearly the site owners and admin are happy for this thread bashing to continue. Must be part of their clever business plan - genius really! So if that's the case, nothings going to change.

Anyway, the market needs donors, so I in some respects I encourage the alternative fans to waste their time. Meanwhile T2W reaches new lows everyday...

Ironically many other members think that T2W is reaching new lows because of this thread's material ...

Well N etal can spam the board at will, so its not like it all goes one way. Btw, youre not suggesting that everyone who doesnt use the F method is a donor are you? I had you down as smart, might have to downgrade that view to exceptionally smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.