Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice easy money on that long! Profits are getting closer to yesterdays tallly now

Amazing how that one was so strong

Once it bounced over 15 pips - it was off - up and running - over 50+ pips in approx 12 mins or so

They are just lovely moves - and well caught

MM - but have been scalping another pair ???

EU

update for after Midday at 12 13 pm

Under 1540 we are in bear bias

Above 1455 - we are in a scalp buy mode

So a 85 pip range and now its time rules to watch next

R's at 1518-25 / 30 and supports at 1477 to 83 ish

EU = 3 SCALPS after 11 00 am

EU

2 nice scalps at KT's

Last one outside TW but LRs just said sell and LiTs area says still a bear PS

197462d1440502046-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-250815-midday.png

Attachments

• EU - 250815 MIDDAY.png
    EU - 250815 MIDDAY.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 502
question for all following Petes method = EU in this 12.30 TW did anyone go long and if so @ what price ? and what stop was in place ?

Well that's me done for the day, as Macdonald's are complaining about me taking up a table with 4 screens, and only having a latte since this morning. I asked them to top it up with hot water, but they refused. They say my wizard outfit is putting off the regular job centre clientele.

Target has been hit, although the last few trades were not focusing on R:R, but just getting over the 40 pip mark with v tight SL's.

£ 25.8.15 EOD.png

Have a crap day trading Y'all, I know I won't. ;)

P.S. I doubt I will be posting anymore on this thread F, and thank you for allowing me to do so.

So now you chaps can get back to what you do best. (y)

Best
John

question for all following Petes method = EU in this 12.30 TW did anyone go long and if so @ what price ? and what stop was in place ?

Difficult one at 12 30 pm

Low had gone over 30 mins no breach

High at 1512 nearly gone 30 mins with no breach

12 25 pm was a scalp buy but needs over 1512 and supports are 1475/ 83

So any buy - stop could be just 5 pips

Only sell under both 1483 and 75

Because we have a BTTZ tease area - its now trick time - unless we get clear breaches - ie over 1520 or under 1470

In between - stay out

Status
Not open for further replies.