Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU - after LO - on a 1 min LR chart

AU

Will post a chart on this pair in next hour as was a nice set up after 9 00 am and helped by the pound weakness and dollar strength after 9 30 am

Now this was readable - not like the set ups on EU etc - they were more difficult due to PA manipulation

AU

1 min LR chart with levels etc and TW's

191214d1433322556-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-au-30615-am.png

Attachments

• AU - 30615 am.png
    AU - 30615 am.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 447
EU - So far this morning after initial summary pre EO

Forexmospherian;2553026[B said:
]EU

6 23 am[/B]

A bit of a surprise yesterday with a 270 + pip rise on the EU from the 0920 area up to 1191 approx

Did I get 270 pips + off the EU - no - but a good three figure total off 2 part stakes left on after many buy scalps during the morning session

With the average daily direction move on the EU only around 80 -110 pips - you expect maybe not so much movement the rest of the week - but its NFP on Friday - so you just never know

For me the EU is still early session bullish on PS above 1150 and 1160 - but we now need to see over the last highs around 1190 and over 1200 to stay with more scalp buys.

Under 1150 then a PS change for tests on lower supports from 1100 and 1120 etc

I dont plan to just focus on the EU myself - but will update it the most as I know most intraday traders trade it

Price at 6 24 am 1186 and not in another EU scalp atm

Update on EU at 10 30 am time

Chart below with the level in sand area calculated by LRs and dictates price structure for each part of session

191218d1433324108-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-30615-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 30615 am.png
    EU - 30615 am.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 546
morning all .......well after some relatively predictable selling on GU / EU in last 90 mins or so I would be trying to work that retrace north ...........overdue and the 10.30 bar might finally jar it into action

5252 the low on GU and EU looks settled on 1102..............watch this space

EU got back to 1120 so far ............but frankly the usd is not really active at present to help

N

usd finally came out of the traps and selling .........c,mon dude ..........roll

up to 64 ..just clipped 58 ............i'm running with it .........EU looks better for buys

Morning N

GU

were are you going to sell it as lot of Rs at 75 to 82 and dynamic R at 68/70 for now??

its a raw play I admit ............I am always just looking to take 5 pips on the initial run and lock in ...perhaps then leave a little on the table ..............this one looks screwed

N

or not .............65 on the GU and eu rolling north as well...........

c'mon

got to 66 on the GU so not going to make a loss here ..................

F is right .............more structure is normally needed to trade consistently .............I watch my own bespoke currency index signals and go for 4-5 pips inititally ...............if anyone has seen my stats posted from time to time its fast and furious .....but effective for me

not everyones cup of tea (as has been pointed out to me by many here at T2win) ........but if we all followed the same rules the world would be a boring place

and to be a truly good trader you have to develop your own unique style .............Like Forexerian and a small handful of others here at T2win have...........

( c'mon gang - lets be frank ........theres only a handful of recognisable successful traders deeming to be present and regular on any of the big forums......lots of wannabees in backrooms pretending to be grown ups .......why should the players spend time here ? ......so always bear that in mind when taking advice and guidance at T2win)

N

got to 66 on the GU so not going to make a loss here ..................

F is right .............more structure is normally needed to trade consistently .............I watch my own bespoke currency index signals and go for 4-5 pips inititally ...............if anyone has seen my stats posted from time to time its fast and furious .....but effective for me

not everyones cup of tea (as has been pointed out to me by many here at T2win) ........but if we all followed the same rules the world would be a boring place

and to be a truly good trader you have to develop your own unique style .............Like Forexerian has

N

on my chart it made 53678 as a interim LH so not quite 68

now we need to see over 75 to really see the turn start

Status
Not open for further replies.