Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only fx I trade is EU at times but longer term, as I said dow/s&p/ftse are my things but looking to expand -)

All good. Well FX volume is v light here. I'm probably not gonna do much until US PPI/CAD Employmt and the US session. Coffee time now for me. Good luck.

Thx. How does that old trading saying go, "I'd rather be lucky than good" ;)

Yes, short-term FX is v tricky. And cable is notorious for this type of thing (hitting stops). If I may offer some advice: volume is stronger at certain session times (making PA a little less unpredictable), and it's v v important to be aware of order-flow around key levels. Hopefully I'm not boring you with stuff you already know here...

i dont know this, am not bored by it and would always like to hear more

mitigated that 12 pip loss with further gu shorts

Attachments

• update.PNG
    update.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 69
EU finish.

I'm all done in. Last trade of the week, completed. Eyes have gone knackered , wife's just walked in with a case of beers, sun is shining, . So it's all over .... :)

Took a while for that one to sell off, but it rotated down previous, so was always a get short for any continuation and test of relative lows.

Good trading and weekend.

2mchhti.jpg

tried to get long ucad but got kicked out for the -1.6 you see on results. ^%$*&*&^$£@?>>

Attachments

• frucad.PNG
    frucad.PNG
    2.3 KB · Views: 64
wow nice session !! ................got to disappear for a wile

back later

N

nice run up for usd since 8am.............great London am session (y)

gbp took pain all the way to the bank :smart:

N

Attachments

• usd bull morning.JPG
    usd bull morning.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 77
ok off to lunch. one tiny rem on gu short with sl at 2 pips ( 1.4827!) optimistic target is 1.4762, but it could turn at supps here at 85

i am really pleased with myself

Attachments

• frichart.PNG
    frichart.PNG
    59.1 KB · Views: 69
tried to get long ucad but got kicked out for the -1.6 you see on results. ^%$*&*&^$£@?>>

Back for a bit now

Just checked out the UCad

It topped at 12 10 pm - so a minute outside TW but then it did a LH at 12 20 by 2 pips and then under 2660 was a sell from 12 21 pm - start of new TW

I am pleased you got out quickly its always hard to think do I lose say 1or 2 pips or hold for 5 -7 pips and then see if I can take a small profit

For me I try to always exit thinking if its a 50 /50 call then I can afford to lose 7 times rather than just 2 losses of 7 pips

After 12 21 pm - a nice clean scalp sell and now 7 min later its dropped 22 pips

12 32pm

12 30 pm on GU and EU was good

scalp buys and in 1 min 13 -15 pip rises on both

Dead on the half hr - they need to change the timings on their bots ;-)

12 32pm

12 30 pm on GU and EU was good

scalp buys and in 1 min 13 -15 pip rises on both

Dead on the half hr - they need to change the timings on their bots ;-)

12 37 pm

AU also was a 12 30 pm on the dot buy - but not in that pair

So far GU up 25 pips and EU up 20 pips - both in 8 mins

Down to 30% stakes on these as I can imagine they might lead to pullbacks again

ok off to lunch. one tiny rem on gu short with sl at 2 pips ( 1.4827!) optimistic target is 1.4762, but it could turn at supps here at 85

i am really pleased with myself

butt kicking performance MM..........I say this again as a follower since day 1 of this thread .............I really really do not think people realise how impressive Forexperian and your trading is ............day in day out its impressive and consistent

ive watched and seen many many traders over the years (since the 80's) and few get to the levels you guys operate at ...and in forex scalping of all places .........the premier league of trading !

respect (y)
N

GU

should be also a sell under 4825 to 30 area but low held over 30 mins - so we might not just drop all the way - need to see if a turn in on next

i dont know this, am not bored by it and would always like to hear more
Cool. Well we can discuss further.

On the trading front, nice move off US PPI. Bought some cable around 1.4800 (the number we'd prev discussed). Didn't want to run it though as cable's pretty weak today. As you can see I'm nowhere near MM's pip count, but it'll pay a few bills. ;)

Hope you're all having a good day.

Attachments

• fri13b.jpg
    fri13b.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.