Not open for further replies.
In fact AU after 9 00 am dropped over 25 pips and still trying lower

Must look at that pair next for some scalp buys on bounces in next TW

ea this dy res?

Attachments

• friea.PNG
    friea.PNG
    36.1 KB · Views: 78
Hi F good to see a few more people looking in on your thread, always thought it strange why more didn't join the fxmo machine

Good luck today mate.

If I ever wean myself off of my Dax addition I'll defo look at your methods in more depth.

i think monster was asking about the 30min rule

Sorry - did not spot it

30 min rule is on interim lows and highs

If we get say a low and it not breached in approx 30 pips - then it favours tries higher for next 30 mins - as then needs 60 mins to go under the low - if it does

Similar on highs etc - time is so important in FX trading and the longer an interim high or low last - the stronger it becomes as a level

So you need to watch the time they paint - to the minute - as it helps in your decision making and an extra clue to PA / trendlines / levels / LRs' / time etc etc

Hi F good to see a few more people looking in on your thread, always thought it strange why more didn't join the fxmo machine

Good luck today mate.

If I ever wean myself off of my Dax addition I'll defo look at your methods in more depth.

Cheers

You are welcome anytime - in fact any FX trader - but its important you have say the basics sussed etc - as for complete FX newbies - its just completely to complex and would confuse most trader etc

GL on the Dax

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.