Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

10 18 am

Key line in sand area - 146 -70 /73

Above favours a turn up still and tries above 147 00 again

Under 70 - then tests on supports from 146 50 to 60 area - and if both let go - stay with scalp sells

early day for me, I feel like spending time with the kids. One trade, missed another.

Chat later F. be good.

I don't usually show statements, but since it's a new year coming up and all...
20odd on dax, 60 odd on oil and 12 on euro.
Just another very average morning for me

Think i've scared peeps off with the pip-count! :smart:
Added another 26 to the Dax since then. That'll do for the morning - time for a scotch

Think i've scared peeps off with the pip-count! :smart:
Added another 26 to the Dax since then. That'll do for the morning - time for a scotch

Excellent stuff Devilicus

Seems the Dax as been busy this morning - never ever traded any indices so missing out on that side

Best mover after 10 30 am was the GU sell - a 35 pip fall in an hour and not proud to say only got 12 pips off that as was not around for start

Going to check 1 30 - 2pm - 3 pm next and see if anything looks interesting around those TW's

Devil, are you still trading 8 contracts on DAX or have you upped it since last year?

Still just the 8 contracts when trading themz futures :eek:
12.5 Euros per tick per contract - It's ludicrous that any trader would even step into the arena and take the other side of my trades!
Still...keeps me in biscuits.
not rocket science, bud

Still just the 8 contracts when trading themz futures :eek:
12.5 Euros per tick per contract - It's ludicrous that any trader would even step into the arena and take the other side of my trades!
Still...keeps me in biscuits.
not rocket science, bud

About time you doubled up Devil, although I can understand why you would want to 'fly under the radar'
What was that saying of yours, 4k a day keeps the hemorrhoids at bay or something like that??

Hi J

Good to hear from you

I personally would look at the US Open times rather than Asian sessions.

I really dont have enough experience of the Asian sessions - but do know same principles do work - even in slower markets.

If you are on the West coast - I can understand your dilemma - but I do find also say 10 am to 12 midday NY time a busy period.

For me say 9 pm to 11 pm NY time would be normally the slowest market and so maybe the most difficult - but never tried trading in the UK at that time as it would be say 2 00 - 4 00 am UK time and I am in the land of nod

If I can help you more - no problem - let me know some times your are at your screens etc - so I can have a chat on this thread with you

Regards

F

F,

Thanks for your feedback. I will strive to be here before 8am EST and catch the US morning session. I look forward to reading your thoughts in real time.

J

F,

Thanks for your feedback. I will strive to be here before 8am EST and catch the US morning session. I look forward to reading your thoughts in real time.

J

Hi J

Back now at my desk and ready for next couple of hrs

Choose a pair if you like and I will major on that pair as well as cover others

Regards

F

About time you doubled up Devil, although I can understand why you would want to 'fly under the radar'
What was that saying of yours, 4k a day keeps the hemorrhoids at bay or something like that??

that's just it.
The Devil is in the details! - (little phrase I kind of made up)
End of the day, i've got enough bunse to do as I please, but who knows.
Could be nice to chuck some heavy size at it, and see what sticks.
Hope you make a good few K today (I already have)

EJ

10 18 am

Key line in sand area - 146 -70 /73

Above favours a turn up still and tries above 147 00 again

Under 70 - then tests on supports from 146 50 to 60 area - and if both let go - stay with scalp sells

EJ

3 hour later from this comment

Price now at 147 00 and we need over 147 05 and 08 to stay with any scalp buys

Would only exit 30% buy stake under 91

F,

I'll take up your offer on it. Currently have AU, EU, GU, and EJ. Let's focus on EU if possible.

Thanks

J

OK

1 38 pm

EU

ABOVE 86 - 88 -its still in scalp buy mode - needing 07 and 2214 to stay with it

Only look at sells under 85 really - just keep looking for scalp buys on pullbacks above 87 for now

EJ

3 hour later from this comment

Price now at 147 00 and we need over 147 05 and 08 to stay with any scalp buys

Would only exit 30% buy stake under 91

F,

Would you take the following scalp on EJ (attached)? Also, would you have taken any other trades on that chart.

Thanks

J

Attachments

• 20141226 EJ.PNG
    20141226 EJ.PNG
    237.5 KB · Views: 192
old spanish89 trick is to punish oneself after a losing trade.
He adopted the method of starving himself for a few meals, or would, on occasion make himself sick
on cheap rum.
Advanced risk management of a sort.
Don't see it mentioned here much - bit of an insider secret ;)

F,

Would you take the following scalp on EJ (attached)? Also, would you have taken any other trades on that chart.

Thanks

J

Excellent set up on chart

You really do have some ideal crosses going on with that set up

As long as they are close to 6 main key times in the hour - and within the TW then that would be saying take the trade

I can see you marked one off after 7 30 am - perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.