Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU

10 44 am

Having a rest after its 20 + pip scalp buy rise - for now above 69 /70 - still scalp bullish

Need under 66 and 60 to be holding scalp sells on again

AU comment from nearly 2 hrs ago

We stayed above 66 and I held scalp buys at 30% after the scalp buy from earlier

Now at 8384

Above 74/5 still another scalp buy on pullbacks

AU went up to 92 during that last TW - moved stop to 79 now

AU

Stop taken out with news - but was another scalp buy back over 8380

Made 8399 now and out scalp again and above 80 again - another scalp buy on pullbacks

EU

2 09 PM

We need 2414 - taken out before 2 27 pm by rights

If we are still under say 2405 by then - will exit my 30% buy stake

EU

2 20 pm

Got out rest of scalp buy at 2 10 pm at 96 - as it was a scalp sell again

Was on phone - so did not bother taking another trade as could not really concentrate with daughter ringing me ;-)

By rights now - we need after 2 55 pm or so to go above EU high now - so next 30 mins any bounces staying under 2404 and 96 - sell again

UJ

2 25 pm

Had not seen turn at 2 00 pm window as was in other pairs

A 50 pip bounce and price making 120 17 so in end we did go over 120 00

For now - like many others in a BTTZ range

OK HERE is something interesting.
these results show far more may pips positive thsan negative, but with this broker fees, there is a net loss.
the problem i have with them scalping is that without good costs, i am taking a full hit on the red ones, and not full load profits on the green ones. when combined with bad charges, the results are bad.

Attachments

• WORSE.PNG
    WORSE.PNG
    4.5 KB · Views: 67
OK HERE is something interesting.
these results show far more may pips positive thsan negative, but with this broker fees, there is a net loss.
the problem i have with them scalping is that without good costs, i am taking a full hit on the red ones, and not full load profits on the green ones. when combined with bad charges, the results are bad.

Once you put say $25k or more in an account you can negotiate better commission rates etc etc

But I agree - you dont want loads of wins of 2-4 pips - ideally go for 7 + pips minimum or ignore scalps etc

I always have a few trades under 7 pips every day - but its the 10 -25 pip ones that are my bread and butter - and remember I dont scalp as much as you - normally 10 -20 trades max in a day over 10 -12 hr window

Rarely under 8 trades - or over 17 so norm 12 -15

yes, i need to widen my targets to compensate. i always take 70% too quickly which shows im not seeing the r/r bit of the trade enough

HI GJ

Between 119 75 and 95 I by rights should not trade UJ - as in a tease zone

Under 119 70 and 60 yes agree keep selling more

GL

Regards

not much follow through on lots of things today. i do fancy 120ish for a top. usdjpy has gone a long way on the daily without a pullback. with nfp tomorrow anything could happen though.

free trade now so can't lose.

$dxy coming into the highs around 89-90 too. sooner or later the $ will pull back

Attachments

• 04-12-2014 14-30-11 usdjpy 120 fake.png
    04-12-2014 14-30-11 usdjpy 120 fake.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 73
3 00 pm

Cad red news

Not looked at Cad so will leave for now

EU still not out a BTTZ range - along with many other pairs - so just sitting on hands

Will look for next trades in 3 21 pm - TW onwards

not much follow through on lots of things today. i do fancy 120ish for a top. usdjpy has gone a long way on the daily without a pullback. with nfp tomorrow anything could happen though.

free trade now so can't lose.

$dxy coming into the highs around 89-90 too. sooner or later the $ will pull back

Agree with you on today - a difficult one on so many pairs

I still had EJ session bullish above 148 10 and with UJ - still thinking higher

At least you have profit tied in - so thats the good thing

Regards

GU

3 09 pm

Testing support areas again at 5645 /50

Under 75 its still a sell - but will PA win and push down - or supports stop it in its track ??

EU

3 14 pm

Doing its normal mode - teasing or flat

Need above 2414 and 16 for tests above 20 and 2430 R

Or under 2359 to hold sells from 2400 area

Status
Not open for further replies.