Lol

Morning BP

EJ at least consistent this morning not like tricks going on EU

EJ now above last high at 146 30 and now made 146 40

Above 25 on pullbacks - still have it for another scalp buy again

Need under 146 21 to be scalp selling more

GU

7 24 am

Only a small pullback under 5670 - did not take scalp sell and now another morning high at 5672

For now - it best to try and get scalp buys on pullbacks above 5664

7 52 am

New TW

Both GU and EU have up session bias - but the Liquidity providers are doing their best to try and get traders off the scent atm

Difficult to trust just for now - so hoping after London Open - we will get some proper clues

7 58 am

GU is very difficult for now

Structure for session still says higher above 5650 -55 with Rs at 75 -80 area

But the PA under 67 is bearish - - we need back over 68 to scalp buy again

Comment on GU over last 90 mins or so

It was in an up bias early on this morning - but under 5667 and 5650 - its turned to bear bias and sells

5630 -35 is a support area now

Also EU news in 3 mins - so will GU bounce up ??

9 06 am

EU

Cannot get back above 2399 for now - so now between 2402 and 2375 - its a BTTZ

Will just wait for the manipulation to finish and then look at more scalp buys above 2403 and 2410 - or if we go under 2370 and 60 - would have to be favouring scalp sells

Guys I had problem with my platform, apparently did not like the LR indicator.

Any suggestion of broker that I can use with an Apple? Thanks.

9 08 am

EJ

At least my favourite scalping pair as been kind to me this morning

EJ now made 146 64

Held 30% on in profit above 146 15 as well as added new scalp buys after news

Above 42 on pullbacks - should try up again - so maybe even more scalp buys - but be careful if a turn is due

Guys I had problem with my platform, apparently did not like the LR indicator.

Any suggestion of broker that I can use with an Apple? Thanks.

Dont worry

With some platforms and longer Lrs - they can take 5 -10 mins to paint etc from start

I dont think your Apple should have any problems with most broker platforms - but have used both FXPRo and Dukascopy on an Ipad

For your attention, it seems that the yen pairs both ej and uj) are in an uptrend at the same time, i.e. yen weakness again. maybe worth playing those to avoid eu manipulation, for after the news, which are going to move the eu.

Well spotted NF - and you are right (y)

Have a good day

Good Morning everyone. Agree with sentiment and sometimes I wonder why bother with EU when other Pairs have less BTTZ and tend to trend more, e.g EJ or AU.

got it late as was out.
sl be etc

Attachments

• 90.PNG
    90.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 76
Dont worry

With some platforms and longer Lrs - they can take 5 -10 mins to paint etc from start

I dont think your Apple should have any problems with most broker platforms - but have used both FXPRo and Dukascopy on an Ipad

F

Thanks, I will try them

Fzsy

Good Morning everyone. Agree with sentiment and sometimes I wonder why bother with EU when other Pairs have less BTTZ and tend to trend more, e.g EJ or AU.

yes, improtant to cast around. i tend to get sucked into the one im watchin and end up scalping the **** out of it

yes, important to cast around. i tend to get sucked into the one im watchin and end up scalping the **** out of it

Gm Sunwest

Loved Lewis's start yesterday - great win etc etc

Agree with your comments on EU

Some days - its easy - no problem

Other days - with all the money going throught it - maybe over 40 - 50% of all currency pairs volume - its played with - massively - manipulation by LP's etc etc

Today the EU was very difficult early on - my natural bias was working against me - as I was reluctant to scalp sell - even though PA said sell - my price sturcture said - set up - manipulation etc etc

EJ been best for me so far

Have a good day

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.