Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have a 10 min break

We need to check around pairs - too see if any interim lows and highs gone over 30 mins with no breach as well

9 46 am

EU

Yes we stayed above 50 and 53 so scalp buy was on and also now made over 64

EJ

Finally made above 145 to 145 04

GU - neglected for now - will check some other pairs out this next hour

UCad

9 51 am

It been in a sell since 6 00 pm TW

Not traded it this morning - but with more news on it today - will look for changes later on

We might stop fall by 1355 -60 as well - as some nice supports there

Good Morning everyone.
I am back this morning and happy to see some great activities and a lot of members around. This is the spirit! (y)

I am glad I managed to write an indicator in cAlgo for Ctrader (FxPro) that shows a bar chart of how many LR are above and below price close so you can see the fluctuation. You can change the period of any LR. See bottom indicator with 5 LR setting 15, 25, 45, 95, 115.
The indicator above is the same but count LR price differential. Above is my personal trend indicator, and the top one is my personal Bar differential indicator.

SW.

Attachments

• Indicator-FxPro-v01.jpg
    Indicator-FxPro-v01.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 66
EU at this hour TW as gone into a BTTZ area

For me I have to wait for more clues

ie over 70 and 75 yes look at being in more scalp buys

Under 55 and then 50 look at scalp sell

In between - difficult - tease area - anything can happen to trick you into wrong trade

Good Morning everyone.
I am back this morning and happy to see some great activities and a lot of members around. This is the spirit! (y)

I am glad I managed to write an indicator in cAlgo for Ctrader (FxPro) that shows a bar chart of how many LR are above and below price close so you can see the fluctuation. You can change the period of any LR. See bottom indicator with 5 LR setting 15, 25, 45, 95, 115.
The indicator above is the same but count LR price differential. Above is my personal trend indicator, and the top one is my personal Bar differential indicator.

SW.

Well Done SW

That looks interesting - let me know how you find it - could be very helpful

Have a good day

Regards

F

10 08 am

Looks as though still part of the teasing

The EU did not make above 2468/9 in the end and back into range

For now we need to wait until we get proper breaks - as before this move it tested 56/7 - so market is being manipulated with cancel orders etc to try and entice traders the wrong way

Just have to wait for now and check out all pairs

EJ - above 94 still in bullish mode - but difficult now with high at 145 06

Resisting temptations to scalp sell both EU and EJ - cannot trust the PA atm

Instead will check out some other pairs for 10 mins - as dont want to just scalp for 1- 3 pips all the while

10 18 am

still checking other pairs - but for now any bounces on EU staying under 63 could be scalp sold again and on EJ bounces under 144 00 are sells again

Just hope the trickery will finish soon

145? for short(y)

Yes - it should drop again - trouble is we are under the control of the LP's and manipulators atm - not a good time in session to be trading

Ideally we need to see some clean PA again with proper breaches out of the ranges we are in

GL idhysek and have a good day

Regards

F

UCad

9 51 am

It been in a sell since 6 00 pm TW

Not traded it this morning - but with more news on it today - will look for changes later on

We might stop fall by 1355 -60 as well - as some nice supports there

UCad comment from 2 hrs ago

We have now made 1355 - 60 area yet - stopped at 57 for now at 10 30 am TW

Now if we see the UCad rise - we know US dollar strength coming in again and then we might see more falls on EU / AU and GU

11 07 am

Very boring last hour due to so many Bermuda Triangle Tease Zones - BTTZ - set up to take your money and get you in wrong trades

Still not got any clarity or clear breaks - best to sit on hands - or just scalp for 1- 3 pips whilst you wait for more clues on next new wave directions

Both UCad and Uchf have been looking bullish for now - saying the EU / GU / AU might have some bear action again

Still not clear - still being tricked and manipulated atm

Status
Not open for further replies.