Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Tera all we need now is for you to post trades here ( lets say within 5mins of entry time ----- with your stops and hopeful target for each day )
All my trading is done within a 20 minute window between 21:50 and 22:10. My strategy is predicated on the previous days close. I'll share trades but cannot guarantee it will be 5 minutes before entry.

EJ

I will use this as a great example

7 51 am - was a scalp sell at 82 area

8 03 am time - exit or drop to lower stake size

8 09 am - now the change - above 73 - a scalp buy

8 19 am - new high taking place

8 29 am - now at 97

Will it make above 145 00 ???

Get ready to drop to take some profit as well

Made 144 992 according to my charts

And now its dropped to 89

I have to trade this style on the other acccount were my spread is 1, on this one now is 1.5, robbers...

2470.............don't hold your breath on much more .............s'be 5+ pips on offer re retraces soon

yep - came off 10 pips but don't lose hope ..........the EU bull phase still looks intact

ok later ..........got to do some chores

N

Still got a slightly LH at moment at 24708

Too much teasing - going on as well

Looks a scalp sell under 68 - but will not take it - as I dont trust the PA atm - manipulation again

8 56 am

Many pairs look at a delicate position now - indecision - teasing - and lots of manipulation I am sure going on ;-)

EU is the pair to do it ............they are the #1 power ranking for bull moves on USD pairs at present ........

Yes and with Germany not theoretically in a recession heard this morning - then a good excuse for monies to be buying the EU again - well thats the theory bit - if it counts ;)

I have to trade this style on the other acccount were my spread is 1, on this one now is 1.5, robbers...

Yes - you need ideally - 0 3 on EU and 0 5 on GU and EJ

Ok you might have commission to pay on top according to stake sizes etc - but it can be negotiated to a very low level with volume and a large number of trades and of course larger capital size

All my trading is done within a 20 minute window between 21:50 and 22:10. My strategy is predicated on the previous days close. I'll share trades but cannot guarantee it will be 5 minutes before entry.

HI Tera

I like your time window - similar to mine every hour etc

Please feel free to post and dont worry if you get a few wrong - just a few big winners soon make up for any losses

Also I can share with you how I see it intra - session etc and see if it matches up with your plans etc

You are welcome and even 5 -15 mins after entry - no problem - hopefully they will stay and make profit over hours or even days

Regards

F

Yes - you need ideally - 0 3 on EU and 0 5 on GU and EJ

Ok you might have commission to pay on top according to stake sizes etc - but it can be negotiated to a very low level with volume and a large number of trades and of course larger capital size

Yes on the other account is only spread and stay around 1, sometime to 1.1 and also to 0.9....

made 2 other trades on GU long -4 and short +4......I am going to focus only on EU for the time being.....

2453 now - still 4 mins to new TW

not ready still - but hopefully will be soon

Missed first opportunity above 54

hopefully it will still test a bit lower first - as will only enter if price pull back down - and will just miss it if it keep rising

THere will always be another one ;-)

9 23 am

EU

pullbacks staying above 57 are scalp buys again

we need over 64 for the turn being on

Only sell again under 50 I reckon for now

Status
Not open for further replies.