Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am cussing myself now - will have to have a cup of tea lol

They ( GU and EJ ) both peaked at 7 51 am - and then fell - I scalp bought before the new TW thinking I could make another 5 -10 pips on both before scalp selling at hour change

serves me right lol

sorry that looked like a scammy vendor call as EU just went 5 pips up..............

it did it as I typed .....honest !

An example of a trade I made yesterday was usdchf. Look at the day before yesterdays high. I took a 12 pip stop at 69 and rode it down the previous days range for 40 points. Did the same today with yesterday's bar

usdcad is the other mover if usd goes south now............. its selling nicely already

Well Done - positive

Now if you can find just say 2 or even 5 like this a day - you will be doing well

Some days - to get 10+ pip moves is easy - might be 50 over the session available - other days - loads of say 3-7 pip moves - but not many over 10 or 15 pips in one clear move

Keep it up

I agree with you, if mastered big money can be made very quickly......but must be very skilful with technique and mind/no mind, beside it suits my personality, when I go to bed I like to sleep, I do not like to think about my trades and as you said I do not like to predict what is going to happen tomorrow or NA opening.....I can see where is going to be in the next 15 minutes (not always), I want to make money, I do not want to be right.

I have moved from 30s tf to 1m.....

An example of a trade I made yesterday was usdchf. Look at the day before yesterdays high. I took a 12 pip stop at 69 and rode it down the previous days range for 40 points. Did the same today with yesterday's bar

hey T welcome to T2win...........good hunting (y)

N

eu buys at 2450 is worth a punt..............Euro is a strong buy and the usd may have turned south again now

Morning N

Been a nice busy couple of hrs - but now we have the London boys on board we must remember they are the biggest cheaters out ;-)

Just got burnt on 2 scalps - ok only minus 3 pips - but I have just been the "numpty" lol

Have a good day

I agree the EU could be a good buy today - will be interesting

Regards

Morning N

Been a nice busy couple of hrs - but now we have the London boys on board we must remember they are the biggest cheaters out ;-)

Just got burnt on 2 scalps - ok only minus 3 pips - but I have just been the "numpty" lol

Have a good day

I agree the EU could be a good buy today - will be interesting

Regards

if they got away with it good luck to them .............anyone who ever enters trading believing that the markets are fair is already going to lose long term ......

if someone ever gave me a magic fishing rod in a fishing competition I would empty the lake of fish,take the prize money and not miss a beat !!! :LOL:

N

classic TA works very well also on short TF, clearly prices respected the UCL drawn copied from the the bottom and pasted up.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 70
if they got away with it good luck to them .............anyone who ever enters trading believing that the markets are fair is already going to lose long term ......

if someone ever gave me a magic fishing rod in a fishing competition I would empty the lake of fish,take the prize money and not miss a beat !!! :LOL:

N

Yes agree - life is not even fair - never mind FX trading lol

Its always amazed me the number of academics who have claimed the market is too big and too open to be manipulated with etc etc......

Where there is money to be made - there will be tricks and scams always going on - and maybe the banks are delighted that the regulators have only found out maybe 20% of what really goes one ;)

OK - back to trading now after this half hr change

Well done Tera all we need now is for you to post trades here ( lets say within 5mins of entry time ----- with your stops and hopeful target for each day )

EJ

I will use this as a great example

7 51 am - was a scalp sell at 82 area

8 03 am time - exit or drop to lower stake size

8 09 am - now the change - above 73 - a scalp buy

8 19 am - new high taking place

8 29 am - now at 97

Will it make above 145 00 ???

Get ready to drop to take some profit as well

eu buys at 2450 is worth a punt..............Euro is a strong buy and the usd may have turned south again now

hmmm.......2462 now... so not as much action as hoped .........usd is still bearish and the Europeans have been the buy.........UCAD call disappointed me to date

hmmm.......2462 now... so not as much action as hoped .........usd is still bearish and the Europeans have been the buy.........UCAD call disappointed me to date

8 35 am

Its still rising N - now at 2472 ;-)

4 mins left maybe ??

2470.............don't hold your breath on much more .............s'be 5+ pips on offer re retraces soon

2465 now on my FXCM charts ............EU had run up nicely and looked a little long legged .....

8 39 am

Maybe we can scalp buy the EU on pullbacks staying above 2451 now

2472 looks like its an interim high for now - ?

Status
Not open for further replies.