Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap::clap:Sorry to brag about it... But sometimes it's just nice to put a call out there for a trade and than have it come off so flawlessly... One in a million but I'll take it...:clap::clap:

was not following but well done if you got pips!

Yeh... Great call... Seems to have held... You always seem to call it well when I'm around... Anyways I'm off, have been pushing **** up hill all day

Yeh... Great call... Seems to have held... You always seem to call it well when I'm around... Anyways I'm off, have been pushing **** up hill all day

well it probably is bull**** in most peoples eyes, and will be termed as a hindsight call somehow!! go figure. Anyway, a good place to take 70%

4 17 pm

Back for 20 mins and then will pop back in after 5 00 pm

Still not sorted my bugs and niggles on my trading platforms and with my computers - but got a guy popping round later to have a look etc etc

Well for me its been dollar weakness this afternoon with EU making above 2750 and 2770 but so far not over 2790 and 2800 in the US session

GU and AU rises - nice 50 pip rise off AU after it stopped at 8700 support area

Not been scalping much today as not trusted my platform and computer reliability so not wanted to try and be in and out under 5 or 10 mins and relied more on 30% stakes

Hope NVP as been chilling and not taken another 100 scalps this afternoon ;- ))

hope you get the niggles sorted out. its been pretty spikey stuff today, i ve noticed interim levels have been working well in bouncing stuff around

hope you get the niggles sorted out. its been pretty spikey stuff today, i ve noticed interim levels have been working well in bouncing stuff around

Hi MM

Yes different to yesterday - but then that's expected

I am amazed at the comments in the other thread on do you believe this statement

I will put the cat amongst the pidgeons later

Has Trader 333 and Tar seen you actual statements for yesterday as they don't like your performance chart one bit

Still I know you did it - you know you did it and anyone who does not believe it really is being very naïve and bias

Still that's expected I suppose

Regards

F

oh, i also doubled the demo account, which may enhance their disbelief

the secret is the yellow marker pen in paintshop, but keep that to yourself

Attachments

• double.PNG
    double.PNG
    67.4 KB · Views: 74
EU at 4 27 pm

Back over 2800 now

I said to BP before I went out my line in the sand area on the EU was 2770

Above felt higher

Below 2770 and 50 - falls again

Yesterday was a real stop hunt and today they have had to give something back to bears - whilst doing the bulls

The market wants anybody's money and what better place to take it then when in good trends - lol

oh, i also doubled the demo account, which may enhance their disbelief

the secret is the yellow marker pen in paintshop, but keep that to yourself

It does not surprise me one bit

I know the power of this method and I am sure you do as well

Please please please though keep to under 2% stake size on $20 or $50K + - be safe than sorry lol

It does not surprise me one bit

I know the power of this method and I am sure you do as well

Please please please though keep to under 2% stake size on $20 or $50K + - be safe than sorry lol

yes , i deliberately let go of mon management. this is simply a demo of what i could have done in that demo competition Chalky highlighted. I declined to do the real comp as its sponsored by some guys you used to help out. I thought starting at 3k and not ten wld make it the real test.

5 15 pm

EU now up at 2819 and coming to another R area at 22 to 25

Sorry I have been not available most of today - hopefully either tomorrow or next week is back to normal

If the EU make over 2830 and 35 hold on to your scalp buys - but remember we have LH's then at 44 area

The market need to take some money off these bulls again - they have had too much hope for them this last couple of days - trouble is maybe 70% or so will be bearish - but I am sure they really got fried with yesterdays 200 pip rise

Hi F, gu just turning out of tw, what are your thoughts there. the structure could bear much higher if we get above 70

Status
Not open for further replies.