Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol andy that was my lucky white heather trade --------- one thing when I post a trade here it will be as live a possible with stop and not after the event

Last edited:
respect guys............the viewers here don't realise how hard it is to post live trades whilst trading them ....especially scalping

but boyoboy does it make you a better trader ....quicker.....heat is always doubly on !

N

hey guys ............i'll pop in when I can but tied up now till later today ..............b/e so far ......................i'm so rusty it hurts ...........about 2 pips off the pace so far in all of my trades ...........and that costs profits !!

N

hey guys ............i'll pop in when I can but tied up now till later today ..............b/e so far ......................i'm so rusty it hurts ...........about 2 pips off the pace so far in all of my trades ...........and that costs profits !!

N

Are you into bondage Neil ? :cheesy:

A pair of Harry Houdini handcuffs were discovered in a bag recently auctioned off for about $100 and worth $10,000 !!

Last edited:
Foxy and BP seem to be on holiday today ?

Neil is tied up.

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Back now after a brief week away

Off again later on in the month but back trading and blogging for another couple of weeks

Come up with a few new ideas to improve this Intraday live thread and will try them out over the next few days

For traders already following the thread you know I normally cover 4 - 6 FX pairs on an Intraday basis

I normally never scalp more then 3 pairs at the same time - and would only suggest one pair to most traders - but can have up to 6 trades on at the same time if I am in so called NPGT or the old "free trade" set up - ie only on a 30% ( can be from 25 -40% ) stake after a scalp as taken place with the stop already in profit - so what ever happens to these trades - i cannot lose and are not exposed anymore to greater capital risk.

So now I am going to look at more pairs and will put them into different categories -

Favourite Intraday FX Pairs for scalping and NPGT as well -

EJ - GU - EA

FX Pairs that are important to cover most days and of course when there is Red News - ie

EU - AU - Swissy - Cad - UJ

Occasional FX pairs to compliment busy days on normal pairs - ie

GJ - NU - EG

So up to 11 pairs atm - but please dont expect me to be trading them all everyday - i will cherry pick the days and the sessions etc.

Brief Recap / update on this thread -

1. All Intraday FX traders are welcome to input with either their trades and questions etc. Unfortunately this thread is not for total newbies and traders under say 12 +months of experience. You need to have the basic knowledge of Forex trading and ideally have traded live and have even scalped in the past

2. All my trades start as scalps with stops from 3 to 7 pips - ( mostly 5 PIps) and then I will either exit with 100% or leave 30% stakes on with stops in profit - if I think there can be more mileage

3. Not all scalps can be called due to time lapse etc - ie some scalps can be over in under 3 mins and in busy times with multi inputs going on it can take 3-5 mins for comments to appear on the thread

4. In busy time keep refreshing page every 30 seconds

5. I am not an alert service - I welcome other traders with at least 12 -18 months of experience using my 1 minute LR chart set ups and then they will see what I am doing and when I take trades in time windows

6. i do post in advance "levels " to look at taking scalp buys and sells and then its a case if they occur in a time window with the correct clues - and then I will take them.

7. The market is dynamic and so am I - I have no set in stone targets but normally try for scalps of 7 -25+ pips all within 30 mins. If I am up only 6 pips and price stops and come back - i dont wait to be stopped out at minus 3 or 5 pips - I exit with any profit I can

8. I normally take between 10 and 20 trades a day over 8 -12 hrs. i am not at my screens for that time - normally I only spend 12 -15 mins per hr unless in scalps.

9. My daily target is 50 pips. I don't stop if I achieve it within a few hrs - I carry on . My main objective is a profit everyday - some days it takes me 15+ trades to make 50 pips if I have 2-4 losing trades - otherdays I might make target with less than 8 trades.

10. Remember - I am a full time FX only Intraday trader - 7 yrs full time and nearly 12 years in total - I have over 12k of chart hrs behind me and now over 15000 live trades - that's why I am good. I still have losses - some days maybe only 1 - other days 2-4 losses - but its a numbers game and if I needed to take 23 trades to cover small losses over a day - I can do it.

Major Magnum is the only trader I have really taught in detail my method / system and it has taken over 7 months for him to get to a good level - with now over 500 live trades behind him. Every 1000 trades - or every 3 -4 months he will improve.

I share openly my methods - but advise all traders to test out on demo first and not use over 2% stake sizes on scalps - i normally use under 1% stake size and lower on an approx $50 -70k capital account

I dont do PM's - I dont sell courses or do private courses etc - but enjoy blogging as it keeps me focused and intraday trading is normally boring etc

Will do another update on abbreviations later on and a FX pairs update before I start tomorrow

Regards

F

Hi Guys

Back now after a brief week away

Off again later on in the month but back trading and blogging for another couple of weeks

Come up with a few new ideas to improve this Intraday live thread and will try them out over the next few days

For traders already following the thread you know I normally cover 4 - 6 FX pairs on an Intraday basis

I normally never scalp more then 3 pairs at the same time - and would only suggest one pair to most traders - but can have up to 6 trades on at the same time if I am in so called NPGT or the old "free trade" set up - ie only on a 30% ( can be from 25 -40% ) stake after a scalp as taken place with the stop already in profit - so what ever happens to these trades - i cannot lose and are not exposed anymore to greater capital risk.

So now I am going to look at more pairs and will put them into different categories -

Favourite Intraday FX Pairs for scalping and NPGT as well -

EJ - GU - EA

FX Pairs that are important to cover most days and of course when there is Red News - ie

EU - AU - Swissy - Cad - UJ

Occasional FX pairs to compliment busy days on normal pairs - ie

GJ - NU - EG

So up to 11 pairs atm - but please dont expect me to be trading them all everyday - i will cherry pick the days and the sessions etc.

Brief Recap / update on this thread -

1. All Intraday FX traders are welcome to input with either their trades and questions etc. Unfortunately this thread is not for total newbies and traders under say 12 +months of experience. You need to have the basic knowledge of Forex trading and ideally have traded live and have even scalped in the past

2. All my trades start as scalps with stops from 3 to 7 pips - ( mostly 5 PIps) and then I will either exit with 100% or leave 30% stakes on with stops in profit - if I think there can be more mileage

3. Not all scalps can be called due to time lapse etc - ie some scalps can be over in under 3 mins and in busy times with multi inputs going on it can take 3-5 mins for comments to appear on the thread

4. In busy time keep refreshing page every 30 seconds

5. I am not an alert service - I welcome other traders with at least 12 -18 months of experience using my 1 minute LR chart set ups and then they will see what I am doing and when I take trades in time windows

6. i do post in advance "levels " to look at taking scalp buys and sells and then its a case if they occur in a time window with the correct clues - and then I will take them.

7. The market is dynamic and so am I - I have no set in stone targets but normally try for scalps of 7 -25+ pips all within 30 mins. If I am up only 6 pips and price stops and come back - i dont wait to be stopped out at minus 3 or 5 pips - I exit with any profit I can

8. I normally take between 10 and 20 trades a day over 8 -12 hrs. i am not at my screens for that time - normally I only spend 12 -15 mins per hr unless in scalps.

9. My daily target is 50 pips. I don't stop if I achieve it within a few hrs - I carry on . My main objective is a profit everyday - some days it takes me 15+ trades to make 50 pips if I have 2-4 losing trades - otherdays I might make target with less than 8 trades.

10. Remember - I am a full time FX only Intraday trader - 7 yrs full time and nearly 12 years in total - I have over 12k of chart hrs behind me and now over 15000 live trades - that's why I am good. I still have losses - some days maybe only 1 - other days 2-4 losses - but its a numbers game and if I needed to take 23 trades to cover small losses over a day - I can do it.

Major Magnum is the only trader I have really taught in detail my method / system and it has taken over 7 months for him to get to a good level - with now over 500 live trades behind him. Every 1000 trades - or every 3 -4 months he will improve.

I share openly my methods - but advise all traders to test out on demo first and not use over 2% stake sizes on scalps - i normally use under 1% stake size and lower on an approx $50 -70k capital account

I dont do PM's - I dont sell courses or do private courses etc - but enjoy blogging as it keeps me focused and intraday trading is normally boring etc

Will do another update on abbreviations later on and a FX pairs update before I start tomorrow

Regards

F

Good stuff and a lesson to us all :smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.