Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

interim high atm 3675

above 66 still bullish and scalp buys after any pullbacks

Under 63 and 60 - then might fall test supports at 50

Previous highs mentioned on EU and GU have both now gone over 30 mins with no further breach

In theory that favours lower the next 30 mins - so can supports be breached - if R's at highs cannot ??

Scalp sell areas mentioned - EU as teased up an extra third of apip on old high - so tricky one still - totally manipulated

GU PA acting like it did after 1.30 NEWs.

Attachments

• Bulls_and_Bears.jpg
    Bulls_and_Bears.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 171
3 20 pm - 1 min to start of next time window

Now down to 30% stakes on buys - as dont trust either EU or GU now.

Better to be safe than sorry and stops in profit fairly tight - as out in 20 mins

Out of both EU and GU now

Might be back for next hr - but will be popping in later

Noticed EA as been a cracking buy as AU fell - whilst EJ - not up too much

Only traded GU and EU since lunchtime - so missed out - but keen to help MM and others to understand this method more - it is complex - as trading to make monies - is far from easy

GL on any more trades

Regards

F

Last edited:
[/B]

Still a bullish mode above the low of 11 21 am at 46 then at 11 41 at 48 - ie HL and rise

Rise carried in at 12 pm and through time window - but stopped short if 60 - at 57 /58

It then fell and under 55 was a scalp sell - but that scalp sell stopped at 12 30 pm time window at 48/9 price

So the scalp sell was worth say 6 -7 pips net - but entering at 12 25 pm - and it was only worth what 2 -4 pips

By 12 30 - no breach of dynamic support or horizontal support - and so above 50 a scalp buy

Hope that helps -

BUT one main point

Scalping in a BTTZ is not always a good idea - as it is proper manipulated noise to really catch out scalpers

If price after 12 ,25 pm had breached under 48 and 45/46 - then your scalp would have been worth minimum 10 pips from say 12 15 or 5 -6 pip min from 12 25pm

Remember the market is always right - thats why you can never be 100% correct

But yes 12 25 pm was still a scalp sell for 2- 4 pips - but 12 30 pm was a scalp buy for 7 -9 pips - thats the difference - and both were in a BTTZ

LR structure beat news in end - as LR structure wants GU price up higher - shown ny red yellow green Lrs and also green above green dotted

Regards

F

ty. How was 55 a scalp sell? all previous hl as hh as you pointed out. whites were above reds and white lr, a new high was in place just six minutes previously and the higher low of 1206 had not been broken

brand new to your thread can you pls tell which paires your trading eg eur/usdwith abbriviations and stops so it is clear pls

If I can give a point of view that may help.

From 9.45am GMT approx. gu was doing M1 swings of 10 - 12 points max. If using F.'s method takes 6 - 8 points from a high / low to provide a signal to buy / sell then it's pretty obvious that you're going to run into a big challenge to your entry almost straight away. Conditions have to be right for a trade i.e we need volatility AND range to be able to scalp with confidence. We did have volatility but not range and therefore no momentum. Personally I wouldn't have taken a long or a short under those conditions and both myself and YT alluded to this.

I can see MM ( and most probably others ) getting very frustrated. There is huge gap between where you get into a trade F. and where MM and others get into a trade. Unless you somehow complete your education for your followers then you will continue to have, frustrated followers.[/QUOTe
I dont know about the 6 to 8 pips for a signal?? 55 was a scalp sell signal when 58 was the high.

Last edited:
I had thought new traders to this method would need 6 -9 months to become really good at it on a live account

i might be wrong - it might take 9 -15 months to get a constant 70% + win ratio with small size stops - but with perseverance - you can do

Unfortunately - already a few who tried it end of last year - probably realised it was not just not going to happen in a couple of months - but like anything in trading - its a never ending journey - and it will take time and patience

Regards

F

Trading is a job too and for every other job like carpenter/mechanic etc. there is a minimum of 3 years learning and WITH an instructor by your side. But in trading everyone think its just work or not, without patience and without a will to learn.

ty. How was 55 a scalp sell? all previous hl as hh as you pointed out. whites were above reds and white lr, a new high was in place just six minutes previously and the higher low of 1206 had not been broken

i dont think this explains why gu was not a sell at 12 25 F

Hi MM

Well I had the EU a sell after midday time window after 12 09pm - or under 55. At 12 13 pm it went to 57/58 - but that was false and was still a sell

It then went down under 55 - to 50 and stopped at 3748/9

So under 55 was a sell at after 12 09 pm

For it to be a bigger sell - needed to breach R's at 45/6 - 48 area - but it did not after 12.28pm

So then at half hr change - 50 became a scalp buy - as we could not breach under supports - and it was half hr window - sell sellers took profits.

From 12 30 pm - it became a buy again

Does that help and along with other notes mentioned - I would have only sold under 12 25 or under 55 knowing that if I did not break under S or out BTTZ - it would then turn again for a buy

Its easy in hindsight - but really all the while from the low early on am and then from above 3640 - the EU wanted to rise

Regards

F

Well couple of late trades and thats me back in profit for the day if only for a few pips, got 2 No Pain trades on ATM GC & GU stops @ brake even. done trading for to day.

Have a good evening.

YT. :cool:

[/B]

Hi MM

Well I had the EU a sell after midday time window after 12 09pm - or under 55. At 12 13 pm it went to 57/58 - but that was false and was still a sell

So under 55 was a sell at after 12 09 pm

For it to be a bigger sell - needed to breach R's at 45/6 - 48 area - but it did not after 12.28pm

So then at half hr change - 50 became a scalp buy - as we could not breach under supports - and it was half hr window - sell sellers took profits.

From 12 30 pm - it became a buy again

Does that help and along with other notes mentioned - I would have only sold under 12 25 or under 55 knowing that if I did not break under S or out BTTZ - it would then turn again for a buy.

Its easy in hindsight - but really all the while from the low early on am and then from above 3640 - the EU wanted to rise

Regards

F

ty for reply. Sorry but it has not helped me at all. My comments were on GU. Your replies about EU? but then there is a reference to 3748 which was not on radar at that time.
at 12.30 price on eu was at 1.36609?
after 12 09pm - or under 55 this could refer to GU or EU? IE 13655 OR 1.6755
3748?

At 12 13 pm it went to 57/58 ON MY CHARTS EU WENT TO 1.3655 AND GU WENT TO 1.67555 SO CANT KNOW FROM THIS WHICH YOU ARE REFERRING TO
on my charts eu went to 62 after 1213.
trying to figure out your answer but some of your numbers could refer to either gu or eu?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.