Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - back in its BTTZ

a freaky Friday without even a NFP ;-)

Next news at 1 55 pm - will not be here for that one - but later on after a long lunch

See you later

EU - made 3937/38 - would like to sell under 35 now on any bounces from 24

Under 20 and 17 more scalp sells - and over 35 and 41 scalp buys

Au - made approx 9050 and now at 43

No longer in a scalp buy free trade - as taken out earlier in profit

Need 49 and 54 for more scalp buys and under and under 39 and 35 for more scalp sells

GU made 6645 and was a sell under 41 - presently 26 - needs under 22 and 17 for more scalp sells and over 29 and 34 for scalp buys

Swissy - not traded it today - missed out on a free trade sell after LO from 8757 area and since then not watched it - approx 50 pip fall with 8700 being a big number and possible support

EJ - should still be a scalp sell under 36

Over 34 and 39 scalp buys

Hi FM, I'm not having a go (honest), makes a change I hear your probably muttering under your breath) :LOL:

I've highlighted the entries above, because it is why perhaps people come at you with negative comments Peter. The 2 quotes appear to be a contradiction, ie sells under 36, buys over 34, for any newbies, the confusion is easy to see.

Happy Trading.

Rob

Long time follower of this thread using someof FM's scalping methods spectacularly unsuccessfully but its starting to click a bit.
My trades today on demo(y)
w1_zps005dc925.jpg

untitled_zps34986d9f.jpg

Long time follower of this thread using someof FM's scalping methods spectacularly unsuccessfully but its starting to click a bit.
My trades today on demo(y)
w1_zps005dc925.jpg

untitled_zps34986d9f.jpg

Hi Crispydog

Well done and glad its now starting to come together

i appreciate its not easy for a start - but slowly over time and with every 100 trades you will see more and understand PA better

i know MM has been several ups and downs -- but now confident to go live as he realises he can be more consistent

Any questions - crispydog - no problem - will try and give you more help to start putting it all together

Keep it up

Regards

F

Hi FM, I'm not having a go (honest), makes a change I hear your probably muttering under your breath) :LOL:

I've highlighted the entries above, because it is why perhaps people come at you with negative comments Peter. The 2 quotes appear to be a contradiction, ie sells under 36, buys over 34, for any newbies, the confusion is easy to see.

Happy Trading.

Rob

Hi Rob

No problem

Agree it is a confusion on those prices

My line is really 36+ to scalp buy - but you could get in at 34 and it would be confirmed then at 39 - If you got in at 34 and did not make 39 say stopped at 37 - then more than likely the 36 acted as a R

As you know sometimes instead of a clear figure on price - you need a small band of say 3- 7 pips that is like a tease area - as its in no mans land

I think I do need to explain it more and really it depends on how aggressive a scalper you are and how confident you think you are at reading the PA

Cheers

And good trading to you - your welcome

Regards

F

Last edited:
Out again in next 10 mins - So will take EU scalp sell off at 11 now

Still think it might test lower with supports at 02 to 07

Will be around after 5 pm I think

Regards

F

Monday 17th March 2014 - Pre Opens

Morning Traders

Quick update and brief review of the FX pairs I plan to trade today

EU - Just fell under 3900 and still doing LH's from last week with first supports at 3890 -95

For now a scalp sell under 3904 and i would only look at scalp buys at 3906 and 3909 +

To hold any scalp buys we would need over 3917 and 22.

Swissy - went down to 8700 support area on Friday and now at 8738 and a scalp buy still above 8733

Would only look at scalp sells under 8730 and 26 - and then we need under 8719 to hold any on

R's above at 45-50

More pairs to follow

Have a good day and a great week

Regards

F

EJ - price at 141 24 and scalp bullish above 141 00 but currently a scalp see from 32 after a interim high of 34/5

I would expect 10 -13 area to hold the scalp sell for now with also another minor support at 17/18

For now scalp buys only at 27 and 31 and needing 38 to hold them on

Status
Not open for further replies.