Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back now for a bit
2 Should I be also looking at getting into trading GOLD - especially after all the success MM has had on it recently ???

Gold has to check the spread and commission, and you have to checkout the lot size is other then the spot forex market.

for scalp I not see better then spot forex

cheers

Its irrelevant what you do in your own account , i am basing my calculations on your posts in this thread , and your own levels , a buy land stays so until you change bias , its your own words and strategy , anyway your long triggered again causing a loss of -5 pips in cable , infact more than once but lets say once ...

I am sorry if you - or any other trader lost 5 pips on the GU after it went up over 32 ( scalp buy land) only to make 39 and then fall heavily under 31

I still say now as an approx guide -

Above 31 and 39 - more scalp buys - but dont wait for 5 pip losses if you go out of the black

ie if you are up at 48 and it drops to 42 - 6 pips thats OK - you are still up in the black

Similar under 31 - ie 30 and below - scalp sell land - but as we know we need under 17 and no retrace over 5 pips from entry to stay in a sell

A trend to me is any movement over 3 pips - ie 4 pips or 400 pips - both trends

I would love all my scalps to be over 20 pips - but everyday I sometimes have to except just 2 or 4 pip - or even minus 3 pips rather than just waiting for a 5 pip stop to exit

Hope that helps

Regards

F

I am sorry if you - or any other trader lost 5 pips on the GU after it went up over 32 ( scalp buy land) only to make 39 and then fall heavily under 31

I still say now as an approx guide -

Above 31 and 39 - more scalp buys - but dont wait for 5 pip losses if you go out of the black

ie if you are up at 48 and it drops to 42 - 6 pips thats OK - you are still up in the black

Similar under 31 - ie 30 and below - scalp sell land - but as we know we need under 17 and no retrace over 5 pips from entry to stay in a sell

A trend to me is any movement over 3 pips - ie 4 pips or 400 pips - both trends

I would love all my scalps to be over 20 pips - but everyday I sometimes have to except just 2 or 4 pip - or even minus 3 pips rather than just waiting for a 5 pip stop to exit

Hope that helps

Regards

F

No not me , its your levels , i didn't scalp at all now , i am talking about your own levels , BTW your short triggered at 19 and stopped you out -5 pips . infact 2 times = -10 pips .

I must also mention on GU

Please do not think you cannot scalp buy again until price is over 6731 or 39

Thats only now - ie in this 30 or 60 min session

Every 30 or 60 mins can be different

So if GU drops in this hr to say 6700 or 6688 - I will be looking at scalping buying at any support areas - interim - dynamic - Fibs - whatever

Similar if GU goes up to 6800 and above - i will be sure still looking for scalp sells in the following 30 mins etc

I hope that clarifies more of trading in the now

Your triggered short FXM @ 19 now where you exit ?

hmm, I'm not sure but I not see the system from Forexmospherian as a breakout system.

he tell only some levels and then you must have a confirm by other, he say about min 3 relevant things and then you can pull the trigger.

that my 5 cents

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.