Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok almost out of gold.300 pips this morning. ( or 30 dep on broker)
still short a bit

Last edited:
Back now for a bit

2 things -

1 I wonder how DJ did on the GU after the news

2 Should I be also looking at getting into trading GOLD - especially after all the success MM has had on it recently ???

Will do an update for 11 00 am time

No problem Tar

i think if you asked say the regular 5 - 10 traders who follow me - it took them a few days of following to understand my calls and methods

MM as been following and also learning my way of scalping and intraday trading for nearly 4 months

Ask anyone - and I think they would say - no Tar he would not have had 4 scalp losses at 5 pips each lol

I have several traders who have popped in for an hr or two and have been totally confused with my scalping / intraday calls

But a few stayed with it and now after asking various questions - fully understand my time window methods and the prices I call

I am not an alert service etc

the idea is to share my trading thoughts with other short term intradayers

i do have 4 bad scalps some days on them normally i do lose even 10 pips

I also have 10 and 15+ consecutive wins some days - ranging from 50 to 200 pips in total

Whether I make 30 pips or 50 pip or 80 pips in a day - ALL depends on how many trades I take - whether only 8 or 22 and of course how the market flows

I hope that helps but any more questions no problem

No i did not hold the scalp buy on the EU through news and made 60+ more pips

Shame - but thats playing safe ;-))

Regards

F

Its irrelevant what you do in your own account , i am basing my calculations on your posts in this thread , and your own levels , a buy land stays so until you change bias , its your own words and strategy , anyway your long triggered again causing a loss of -5 pips in cable , infact more than once but lets say once ...

Gu back in that blooming BT zone - 32 to 16 now

Need a break of one really in this time window and then be careful in case false fade

Status
Not open for further replies.