Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing :D

I gained as was all ready in GU scalp profit above 29

Then under 31 - was back to scalp sells

So far up 67 pips this morning

Great hour 7 am to approx 8 am

Remember I am more of a scalper than an intraday trader - so i pull scalps for 1 pip and minus 1 pip when I have to - and then get them into free trades when I can with stops locked already in profit

Unfortunately the guys following me - will not always be able to do that - although MM is getting good at the same

Check out all GU comments from 7 am - and you will see that I am up at approx 38 pips on then pair - including profit of sell as well

REgards

F

you are long from 37 so that's at least 10 pips loss , and you sold the area 21/17 ... waiting for exit now ...

No 37 is out of the tease zone so you are long thats what you said , and your sell area is under 21/17 not 31 ...

Sorry Tar

You are not following or understand how I scalp

When I say scalp bullish over 31

That means 32 + is scalp buys

But under 31 ie 30 is scalp sells

Check out many posts and you will see thats how I scalp

I will normally heve 2 entry prices as well

one for aggressive scalpers and then anothe on 3- 5 pips on for less aggressive scalpers - who might wnat 2 price breached to enter

Scalping is a different art or skill to sWing trading

My stops are - approx 5 pips from entries - but If i think the trade is wrong I will be oUt plus 1 or minus 1

You have to be totally flexible for scalping

Some trades last 1 pip and 7 seconds - orther 7 pips and 7 minutes and then free trades left on at 30% can last 70 mins or 7 days and make 70 to 700 pips--

If you would like - chose a FX pair after the news and i will tell you my plans on scalping for that next 15 -30 mins

Regards

F

Last edited:
How much you lost on that one it dropped more than 11 pips now ?

Forgot to mention

My stops are normally 5 pips ( actually 3 -7 pips - depending on spread and pair)

Unless it a quick spike - how can I lose 11 pips ??

i work on tight stops - - one click manually on scalping so if price is against me by a few pips I am out - will not even wait for 5 or 7 pip loss

Please check out other posts over this last week and you will follow more on how i scalp etc

Regards

F

Sorry Tar

You are not following or understand how I scalp

When I say scalp bullish over 31

That means 32 + is scalp buys

But under 31 ie 30 is scalp sells

Check out many posts and you will see thats how I scalp

I will normally heve 2 entry prices as well

one for aggressive scalpers and then anothe on 3- 5 pips on for less aggressive scalpers - who might wnat 2 price breached to enter

Scalping is a different art or skill to sWing trading

My stops are - approx 5 pips from entries - but If i think the trade is wrong I will be oUt plus 1 or minus 1

You have to be totally flexible for scalping

Some trades last 1 pip and 7 seconds - orther 7 pips and 7 minutes and then free trades left on at 30% can last 70 mins or 7 days and make 70 to 700 pips--

If you would like - chose a FX pair after the news and i will tell you my plans on scalping for that next 15 -30 mins

Regards

F

Thats weird .

Your tease zone is up to 35 thats what you've said .
37 in long land and outside the tease zone so you are long there .
It chopped there 3 times so thats 3 losses times 5 pips average loss = 15 pips loss .
Your sell area is 21 "triggered" not 31 so that's another loss = 5 pips .
Thats -20 pips loss based purely on your posts just in last hour or so in Cable didnt pay attention to the rest .

Thats weird .

Your tease zone is up to 35 thats what you've said .
37 in long land and outside the tease zone so you are long there .
It chopped there 3 times so thats 3 losses times 5 pips average loss = 15 pips loss .
Your sell area is 21 "triggered" not 31 so that's another loss = 5 pips .
Thats -20 pips loss based purely on your posts just in last hour or so in Cable didnt .

:D

Sorry I think you would need to go back to the start of my thread etc or the other one to follow the gist of my scalping

But if you are not following I can assure you - NO nothing like that

I have 2 losses so far on 11 trades - both losses under 4 pips

If I was trading how you think I am trading - i would not be here still :D

Regards

F

GU - re Tar

Maybe this GU tick chart will help

8 51 am start of 9 am time window

Check out my time windows

then trendlines and LRs said to me - this is not going over 6739 - for now - even though above 31 is scalp buy

So under 31 confirmed scalp sells - my chart said scalp sell from 37 and 35 even

please check it out and laugh at the chart - like all the others did ........

Until you find out how accurate it is :D

Regards

F

Attachments

• GU - 28214.JPG
    GU - 28214.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 79
GU - missed this last scalp buy completely

Check out end of time window at 9 .39am - and 6720 -21

that was a scalp buy - but needs over 31 to hold on - otherwise take part or full profit

GU - re Tar

Maybe this GU tick chart will help

8 51 am start of 9 am time window

Check out my time windows

then trendlines and LRs said to me - this is not going over 6739 - for now - even though above 31 is scalp buy

So under 31 confirmed scalp sells - my chart said scalp sell from 37 and 35 even

please check it out and laugh at the chart - like all the others did ........

Until you find out how accurate it is :D

Regards

F

Dont get me wrong but i dont care about the charts or what you really did in your accounts , my calculation is purely based on your posts , you said 21 sell area not 31 , 31 in the tease zone , you said 37 out the tease zone and bullish , chopped up many times and took your longs 3-4 times , then dropped to 17 then took your SL in both longs and short thats 20 pips loss in one hour .

-20 pips

EU now at 3730 prior to news

Above 3722 still scalp bullish on scalp buys

Would not recommend holding for news - always be safe than sorry

If it does go up more - not my fault lol

If it goes down - I told you to exit scalp buys lol

Dont get me wrong but i dont care about the charts or what you really did in your accounts , my calculation is purely based on your posts , you said 21 sell area not 31 , 31 in the tease zone , you said 37 out the tease zone and bullish , chopped up many times and took your longs 3-4 times , then dropped to 17 then took your SL in both longs and short thats 20 pips loss in one hour .

-20 pips

No problem Tar

i think if you asked say the regular 5 - 10 traders who follow me - it took them a few days of following to understand my calls and methods

MM as been following and also learning my way of scalping and intraday trading for nearly 4 months

Ask anyone - and I think they would say - no Tar he would not have had 4 scalp losses at 5 pips each lol

I have several traders who have popped in for an hr or two and have been totally confused with my scalping / intraday calls

But a few stayed with it and now after asking various questions - fully understand my time window methods and the prices I call

I am not an alert service etc

the idea is to share my trading thoughts with other short term intradayers

i do have 4 bad scalps some days on them normally i do lose even 10 pips

I also have 10 and 15+ consecutive wins some days - ranging from 50 to 200 pips in total

Whether I make 30 pips or 50 pip or 80 pips in a day - ALL depends on how many trades I take - whether only 8 or 22 and of course how the market flows

I hope that helps but any more questions no problem

No i did not hold the scalp buy on the EU through news and made 60+ more pips

Shame - but thats playing safe ;-))

Regards

F

Tar - GU

As previous scalp comments

Above 31 - ie 32 and then high of 39 - scalp bullish - scalp buys

Under 31 - ie 30 and then low of 19 ( did not make my 17 low) scalp bearsih - scalp sell

Price now at 6769 after news

Will it stay now above 39 and 31 - and bounce or not ??

Dont know yet - but by rights should do

Out for about 30 mins

See you later guys

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.