Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - peaked at 139 72 area at end of 7 00 am time window

Dropped to 31 - bounce to 52 and now under 47 still scalp bearish but need 30 taking out to stay will sells

Ok heres the trade a took on GU it broke through 33 waited for a pull back which was 2 bars and entered on a brake which would of been 30 but go 31.

Is this correct entry or should i have waited for a deeper pull bake to 33 and a brake of the bar.

Attachments

• USD Spot.png
    USD Spot.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 87
EU - tease zone now really 3720 to 3700

We know back over 17 and 20 more scalp buys to try and breach the high

Under 03 and 3700 - scalp sells for lower

In between only scalp for a few pips - as it a created tease zone - were quick fades and false moves can happen

Ok heres the trade a took on GU it broke through 33 waited for a pull back which was 2 bars and entered on a brake which would of been 30 but go 31.

Is this correct entry or should i have waited for a deeper pull bake to 33 and a brake of the bar.

With me trading differently on scalps - i need other clues like time amd my Lrs and HL's and HH's etc

Never been a great favourite of just break of bars on their own

Yes if we get a HH bar and a HL bar - and opposite - as you can use them to enter from

I try and catch interim bottoms and lows all the while and the do opposite scalps within 2 or 3 pips of a high or a low

Hope that helps

We will next week - do some trades together on a pair of your choice in some time windows and see if what you do matches with me

Regards

F

Last edited:
With me trading differently on scalps - i need other clues like time amd my Lrs and HL's and HH's etc

Never been a great favourite of just break of bars on their own

Yes if we get a HH bar and a HL bar - and opposite - as you can use them to enter from

I try and catch interim bottoms and lows all the while and the do opposite scalps within 2 or 3 pips of a high or a low

Hope that helps

We will next week - do some trades together on a pair of your choice in some time windows and see if what you do matches with me

Regards

F
Cheers F look forward to that and thanks for your help.

Last edited:
EU - took 30% scalp sell off at 11 and really waiting to come out of the tease zone to get back scalping again

From 12 to 17 - just was a scalp buy - but I need over 20 really and a pullback staying over 15 to think it will carry on up

Thats a bit better - Eu over 20 and at 22

we need to stay above 16 on pull backs and then go over 23 and 26 to get back into more scalp buys

Thats a bit better - Eu over 20 and at 22

we need to stay above 16 on pull backs and then go over 23 and 26 to get back into more scalp buys

Got my tease zone wrong - it should be 3730 to 3690 I reckon - instead of what I said = ie 3700 - 3720

22 was a LH and an interim level and 16 did not hold

Next test 3708 -10

Under there more scalp sells - but remember - you are still be teased my manipulators or who ever - and so we need to be fully out tease zone - for a proper next direction - whether its just 10 pips or 100 pips

Also EU news at 10 am UK time

Got my tease zone wrong - it should be 3730 to 3690 I reckon - instead of what I said = ie 3700 - 3720

22 was a LH and an interim level and 16 did not hold

Next test 3708 -10

Under there more scalp sells - but remember - you are still be teased my manipulators or who ever - and so we need to be fully out tease zone - for a proper next direction - whether its just 10 pips or 100 pips

Also EU news at 10 am UK time

(y)

GU - now a tease zone from say 21 to 35 - 14 pips to play us up

Need either over 35 to be looking at holding scalp buys - or taking more

OR - under 21 and 17 for scalp sells

i said this at 8 25 am

16 mins later said this

Gu now at 37 - so out tease zone by 2-5 pips

Bullish and scalp buy land still over 31 now

Well was wrong on tease zone - like with EU

37 was still in the tease zone and under 31 was scalp sell

Price now at 9 14 am 6723 - can we breach under 21 and 17 or not now ??

Ps lock some profit in any scalp sells under 31

i said this at 8 25 am

16 mins later said this

Gu now at 37 - so out tease zone by 2-5 pips

Bullish and scalp buy land still over 31 now

Well was wrong on tease zone - like with EU

37 was still in the tease zone and under 31 was scalp sell

Price now at 9 14 am 6723 - can we breach under 21 and 17 or not now ??

Ps lock some profit in any scalp sells under 31

No 37 is out of the tease zone so you are long thats what you said , and your sell area is under 21/17 not 31 ...

How much you lost on that one it dropped more than 11 pips now ?

Nothing :D

I gained as was all ready in GU scalp profit above 29

Then under 31 - was back to scalp sells

So far up 67 pips this morning

Great hour 7 am to approx 8 am

Remember I am more of a scalper than an intraday trader - so i pull scalps for 1 pip and minus 1 pip when I have to - and then get them into free trades when I can with stops locked already in profit

Unfortunately the guys following me - will not always be able to do that - although MM is getting good at the same

Check out all GU comments from 7 am - and you will see that I am up at approx 38 pips on then pair - including profit of sell as well

REgards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.