Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swissy looks still session bearish under 8872 - now needs under 55 and 50 for another fall

If this happens then EU should stay above 3750 + and try over 70 again

Not much happening atm

GU just made another daily high at 6680 and above 64 and 60 - still in a scalp bullish mode

Would need under 62 and 57 to be holding or taking more scalp sells

EJ - cannot get above 140 96 - and now again under 92 is a scalp sell for about the third time

Need to drop under 70 to look at holding any scalp sells on longer

Not much happening atm

GU just made another daily high at 6680 and above 64 and 60 - still in a scalp bullish mode

Would need under 62 and 57 to be holding or taking more scalp sells

Under 62 and 57 - up 8 pips atm in a scalp sell and will take 70% off and leave 30% with stop at entry

GU - 48 low - so took the 30% scalp sell stake of at 51 - at that is now a scalp buy price - based on time window and other clues

Need 58 and 61 to hold any scalp buy on - otherwise grab what you can as profit

Under 45 and 43 - more scalp sells

What does it mean under 62 and 57,you mean to sell 2 positions on those numbers or if breaks this numbers or pending orders?

Depends on how aggressive you are as a scalper

You can always enter on the first price - but be aware if you do not get the second price - just take any profit - normally the 2 prices will be 3- 7 pips apart

Some scalpers might wait for both prices to be breached and then enter on a small pullback that stays on the right side of the first price

I will normally be in before both prices as using a 10 second tick chart and a I minute

I would prefer to only go after scalps worth 7 - 25+ pips - but depends on volumes and session movements

Being a Monday its slow - so I will scalp for any profit ideally over 5 pips

I dont normally jump in for just 1 or 3 pips

Hope this helps

Regards

F

Trust you guys are cleaning up on cable today - that pair was like an ATM earlier. (Have attached pic of running p&l)

Attachments

• mon24pl.jpg
    mon24pl.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 84
Swissy looks still session bearish under 8872 - now needs under 55 and 50 for another fall

If this happens then EU should stay above 3750 + and try over 70 again

Swissy as stayed under 8872 and was another scalp sell from 68 - but need under 60 to hold the scalp sell on longer - otherwise pull

Trust you guys are cleaning up on cable today - that pair was like an ATM earlier. (Have attached pic of running p&l)

Well done DJ

Yes cable as been nice this morning - fairly consistent with its movements

Wanting to scalp buy over 56 and 59 now - but would take more scalp sells under 45 and 42

Have a good week DJ

All clear F...

What about sl? you exit manually or you put sl on exact level?

all trades are one click in and out manually - unless I set up occasional pending orders for wraps etc

I will cover free trades more in the other thread - hopefully later on today

Regards

F

11 00 am

A bit slow this morning - although it is a Monday with hardly any news

GU and EJ have been nice for me

AU - ok early on and EU and Swissy as normal - pretty boring and continually teasing a wrong direction

EJ - in the time window became a scalp buy from 86 - too slow and missed that one as was concentrating on locking some profit in GU scalp buy

Status
Not open for further replies.