Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
method

Hi Zokynho

Yes I mainly use market one click in and out orders

I will say Zokynho - you might have trouble following me unless you have a minimum say 18 - 24 months experience of forex trading behind you

Its not unfortunately something you can learn ina few weeks or months

Most of the guys following know the basics etc and how the market works and different types of trading such as scalping and swing trades - etc using different time frames

Even guys at say an intermediary level will need at least 6 - 9 months practice and study to get into this type of trading

I certainly don't want to put you off trading forex - but if you are just starting - it will be a minimum 2- 4 yrs part time to get to a average profitable level - thats if you work hard - study well and have the patience to watch basically "paint dry" in between taking potential trades

Unfortunately you will have to read more pages - not the whole 1300 or what ever - but at least a few hundred at different times of the month

I have also started another thread in trading strategies and this will explain more of the methods

Good luck on your journey - it's normally a long one - even after 11 yrs I am still learning things

Regards

F

Hello F,

Thanks for your answear.I have experience in trading and love to scalp but not succesfull as you are and want to learn your method with you.I like concept of trading that you describe,many trades and everyday profit so I would like to see what you know.

Can me please show where is your new thread i will follow with interest?

Thanks in advance!:smart:

Highest regards

wow that EU fill my trade at news and give me in fast market at dukas a fill at +8 for +5 at 70%
and I take +13.6 for the 30%

good start at Monday

Hello F,

Thanks for your answear.I have experience in trading and love to scalp but not succesfull as you are and want to learn your method with you.I like concept of trading that you describe,many trades and everyday profit so I would like to see what you know.

Can me please show where is your new thread i will follow with interest?

Thanks in advance!:smart:

Highest regards

No problem - I can help you if you already have some FX experience and know the basics etc etc

The link is

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ding-forex-market-make-consistent-profit.html

This will help for a start and then over this week I am sure you will start to pick some of the things I uses as clues to assist you

Regards

F

I not gready :)

I will explain why I have an exact +5 pip order in that case at dukascopy. I have run a "strategie" that the same as in mt4 a expert EA.

so automatic after my trade has a fill this strategie control the trade and give a market order if the +5 will reach.

cheers

I not gready :)

I will explain why I have an exact +5 pip order in that case at dukascopy. I have run a "strategie" that the same as in mt4 a expert EA.

so automatic after my trade has a fill this strategie control the trade and give a market order if the +5 will reach.

cheers

That reminds me of an app called the "swissy army knife" - you can set it up to trail and take profit at different levels etc

That reminds me of an app called the "swissy army knife" -

right, but at MT4 platform there you have many problem to give the order, because of delay, reconnection and login before the broker accept the order and many other restrictions.

at jforex platform that is more professional and the java platform anytime is connected by the server.
and many other, I trade before also at interactive brokers there you have more instruments but pure charts. but if you trade only forex I will say dukas has the best platform, special for scalper.

cheers

As we come to the half hr time window - I can see on a few pairs - we are starting as I call "bermuda triangle tease zones"

Price enters these areas - and then you become fodder for the market players as they will try and set you up in the wrong direction

Normally best to wait until you come out of them - if the zone or range is over 25 -40 pips - no problem you can then scalp for a few pips - but under 15 -20 pips - then be careful - as you will be teases etc

Will check for set ups over next 5 mins - and then off for a 15 min break before some more non red news at 10 00 am

right, but at MT4 platform there you have many problem to give the order, because of delay, reconnection and login before the broker accept the order and many other restrictions.

at jforex platform that is more professional and the java platform anytime is connected by the server.
and many other, I trade before also at interactive brokers there you have more instruments but pure charts. but if you trade only forex I will say dukas has the best platform, special for scalper.

cheers

Yes - I would agree with you fx

Status
Not open for further replies.