Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today so far as been crazy

Only had 2 small losses both under 4 pips and 17 lovely nice trades

I cannot seem to do much wrong today - so ....

Meanwhile just grabbed another 18 pips of the EA and AU - will take that and add it on the tally ;-)))

well done Forexmospherian!

from the news I only take 5.1 and 4.2, but was the maximum for a wrap at EU :)

today I trade not much and have 2 small loss and 7 small win, so a total of +17 that not much but green and the week was on the begin very good for me.

so I let it slow go on now

cheers

Hi fx

I guessed you had been having a really good week Pleased today you have had positive pips as well

I have something planned for after 3 pm and thinking now I should call it a day - as its been very good to me so far - which is nice :)

I have not got any free trades left on atm - as I have just been having their pips - which as assisted me to over 220 pips so far - although the majority on lower stake sizes - made them on 5 pairs and have not taken a Swissy trade so far today

Just before I go - the EU is still trying up - at 3721 - and i have R's now all the way up to approx 40

I think we would need to see over 45 and even 3770 to really hold any scalp buys on the EU for longer and then back under 40 and 3700 might be scalp sells again

Notice GU back up to 6700 area as well - above 6670 still in session scalp bias mode

Au - Falling again with EA still trying up - both might change again at news later on again

Have a good US session all - and might see you after 6 pm

GL

Regards

F

Reactions: fx_
nice work, have a good evening Forexmospherian

I also make a movie evening now

hope see you and all other tomorrow

cheers

EU - ABOVE 3692 and 99 - still scalp bullish

Need really under 87 and 80 to think of scalp selling again for now

This can all change with dollar news - so not in any scalp at present

In your posts you normally quote two numbers as above e.g. "under 87 and 80".
Is it possible to explain why two numbers?

Thanks.

Last edited:
In your posts you normally quote two numbers as above e.g. "under 87 and 80".
Is it possible to explain why two numbers?

Thanks.

Hi ctipast

I normally quote two numbers for scalping - so that the first number is indicating a price that should be OK to entering a scalp trade - but then you may need the second price to be able to hold the scalp trade on longer

Some traders will wait for both numbers to be hit - and the even a slight retrace before entering - whereas aggressive scalpers will be in already and take some profit in between the two prices - normally these prices will be within 3 to 7 pips of each other and if I have then say 15 -25 pips apart - i am expecting pullbacks in between and possibly the second price not being made

If I am already in a scalp and I reach the second price - I might also take 70% of my stake off - to be safe and hope then the smaller stake will still make more profits - and if then on a free trade - end up making more pips than my initial scalp

Hope this assists

Regards

F

Friday 21st February 2014 - approx 7 00 am UK time and EO

Morning Traders

I will do a quick update and review on the key pairs I intend to trade today

EU - above 3700 still and presently bullish above 3715 and 20

I would only look at scalp sells under say 12 and 06 for now

Swissy - presently bearish with scalp sell mode under 8894 and 90

Can really only look at scalp buys above 97 and 8900

GU - dropped to 6638 early on this morning - but for last few hrs been rising again approx 20 pips

Above 6654 - still scalp bullish on any pullbacks - need under 52 and 47 to be looking at scalp selling again

From end of time window 7 09 am - both EU and Swissy have made pullbacks or small reversals -be careful as could be just false atm

Gm

Good Morning Forexmospherian and all!

Friday, I will check what I can do more this week :)

wish you all a good successful day

cheers

With 15 mins of opens - the EU and Swissy have covered the price range of the complete Asian session

Shows how tight the range as been

Main reason for this is to clear tight stops both sides and to take intraday swing traders out of their trades

Good Morning Forexmospherian and all!

Friday, I will check what I can do more this week :)

wish you all a good successful day

cheers

Morning fx

Not a great start for me - 3 scalps and 2 wrong and presently down minus 4 pips - although hoping that will change soon now with EJ scalp sell under 68

Taken EJ scalp sell off at 55 - now in the black again

7.32 am - and needing another review as ugly this morning so far

GU - some more main news at 9 30 am - another excuse to set up a pre move

Still wanting up for me above 6646 - but how prices have been manipulated this morning - I would not just take more scalp buys for now

Need to see more clarity - and for prices to move out of presnt tease zones

EJ - under 60 still a scalp sell - but yet again manipulation going on here - teasing under last low

If we go under 51 and 48 more scalp sells - but staying above 55 for me means its just teasing and might be trying a turn up again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.