Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - just made 59 - still got 30% on - but having studied chart more - it might test under 57 and try 53-55 were I have dynamic supports . If 57 or above holds - then any scalp buys need really 68 and 72 to show - to be able to hold them on

OK - pulling 30% scalp sell on EJ at 64 - as 62/3 was a scalp buy again

Neeed 68 and 72 as already mentioned to hold scalp buys on longer for higher

Very crafty moves there - as EU had been teasing up - similar to GU - but as we entered the hr time window - suddenly both fall

Why did I choose the EU - ??? - I ought to know it would be manipulated the most lol out of scalp sell at 3702 after it made 96 again - and only got 1 pip profit - still that;s trading - and the market atm is really wanting our money

We do need more clarity and of course more clues - as really we are still in those tease zones

Time for a cup of tea and a break to review again

Take care if in any trades atm

f**k PA at EU , loss -3

Totally agree - dont worry i was sucked into tease zone as well

Total manipulation - - and now back up again (n)

I ought to have known better - as I had already commented 3690 to 3710 - 20 pips was a BT area

And it got me - but luckily - no loss - so I count myself very lucky

Last edited:
Out of those 3 scalp sells indicated - only the GU as kept falling and now down 12 pips from when I could have taken it - shame but sod law - going to have my cup of tea now and then review for next half hr

now EU long +5 already for 70%

Thats the way to do it fx - cut your losses as quick as you can - and only minus 3 is very good and then get back again and within 1 trade you are already back in the black and up again = well done

EU - I do think whilst we stay above 3700 - we should try up again - but now will only take scalp sells on under 90 - to be safe ( lol)

GU - no luck neither - was a scalp buy above 71 - but only got to 84/5 - and would need higher - to hold scalp buys on

Under 66 and 63 more scalp sells if 68-70 now does not hold

GU -if only - yes the scalp sell I did not take as went with the silly EU instead

Now made 6640 and resting atm

No matter how experienced at intraday trading etc you become - you will still make mistakes - this is one of mine - a great opportunity missed - sorry guys - should have majored on this pair more

Totally agree - dont worry i was sucked into tease zone as well

Total manipulation - - and now back up again (n)

I ought to have known better - as I had already commented 3690 to 3710 - 20 pips was a BT area

And it got me - but luckily - no loss - so I count myself very lucky

Dumb question I suppose, but what is a "BT Area"?

Thanks.

Dumb question I suppose, but what is a "BT Area"?

Thanks.

Hi ctipast

Its when price goes into a price area - and it becomes a pure tease zone - ie not going anywhere - but just teasing up and down to get traders setting up trades the wrong way

I call it a BT area as - Bermuda Triangle - ie once you are in that area - you are lost - and then you dont know when you will come out - and where you will come out

The EU was a classic one this morning

Teased for over an hour - then got the bears in under 3706 and 3700 - only to fry them going back above 3710 - and then when the bulls all enter again - back into the BT area again

Classic market manipulation by the players or liquidity suppliers - slow market - indecision - but still able to take money off both bulls and bears

So when I mention BT tease zones - be very careful - either dont trade until we are well outside them - or if you do - know you might only be able to grab a few pips

Regards

F

AU - in the end it stopped at 9023/4 - and I had been wanting to scalp buy above 30 then 37

Price now at 40 and now supports on any pullbacks at 29 -32 area.

GU -if only - yes the scalp sell I did not take as went with the silly EU instead

Now made 6640 and resting atm

No matter how experienced at intraday trading etc you become - you will still make mistakes - this is one of mine - a great opportunity missed - sorry guys - should have majored on this pair more

GU - now at 6626 - still not traded it - under 43 still a scalp sell - but got the feeling we really need a pullback and looking for interim supports now to see if we stop and I can get a scalp buy

Status
Not open for further replies.