Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nzd - Cad - Intraday so far - been a scalp sell under 8770

Low 8725 - and scalp buy from 30 - but now needs over 46 and 50 to hold scalp buys.

If not 46 + will test supports again at 8720-30 area and if it beaches 20 then lower to next support area around the big number i imagine at 8700

Really need back over 8770 and 8800 to be looking at longer holds on buys for any swing trade up

Hope that helps

Out for an hr or so but should be back after 4pm

Regards

F

2.5 pips risk for 18 reward

Excellent MM

Even with the silly commission on top of low spread - say total 4 ish pips - still a RR of 4 - which you only need 1 or 2 of those a day - and your account will soon start surging up ;-)

Only here for a short time again -as seem to have loads of Christmas jobs that will not wait until weekend - bar...humbug.... ;-)

Last edited:
Notice some pairs - just boring in range - but then a few not too bad - ie GU - now that's been a great scalp buy above 6340 for last 2 hrs plus and now in last 3 mins just made 75 - so a 35 pip move on that one

I hope you got a few MM ;-)

it should fall again under 80 -90 area - but if the EU is played with for higher again - you never know ;-)

a/u surely now its all there for an big up? could be misreading it!

I do not see a big rise likely on AU, MM. I wonder which of us is right? Price now 8854. I can't see it going much above 70 and that, by my calculations would be countertrend, which I don't like doing. I'd be trying a short at that level.

I'm wrong, quite often, BTW, :) This is just my way of seeing it.

Gu topped at 83 - scalp sell there but you cannot hold until under 75 - so just get what you can and remember - over 90 still worth scalp buying again

Yes on AU I dont see up to 8900+ - but saying that - you just never know if they play with EU up again - to get AU up another 50 - 70 pips is nothing really

No good at forecasting many hrs or day ahead - ideally 10 -100 mins max ;-)

Off out again - see you later guys

Hi MM - back but not trading - did you get anything from GU scalp sell at 83 - it only got to 67 and really you should not have held it until under 75/6 area. ?

AU - as not given up yet - interesting - stronger than GU and even the EU ;-)

Will pop in later etc to see if anything interesting - but love to know how you have done last couple od days - as you have certainly been going at it :)

OK to get a fuller day in tomorrow - ( hope)

Regards

F

yes i have only watched e/u and a/u today` mainly e/u. , so have not even seen g/u
i can take screen shot of trades if u r interested later.
hope u like m5 context chart, i believe it shows more than one possible bias.
speak later hopefully!

Yes like your 5 min context chart and the fork ;-)

Regards

F

EU - new low so far today at 3623. Under 3655 and 65 - bearish - will 3620 or 3600 supports hold ?

Uchf - bullish with new high so far today at 8992. 9000 is a R area.

GU - also bearish so far this am with price at 6348

AU - although is a down rally over months - 8820 area of support as held since FOMC and price now at 8876 after testing an R area at 8888.

EA - on of my favourite forex pairs to trade as fallen over 230 pips since the FOMC news on Wednesday evening. Need back over 5390 to look at holding scalp buys etc and price atm only at 5360,

Eu - 26/ 27 holding atm - out scalp sell for 6 pips - . Will see if we stay under 35 and if we do - need to breach then 24

EA - on of my favourite forex pairs to trade as fallen over 230 pips since the FOMC news on Wednesday evening. Need back over 5390 to look at holding scalp buys etc and price atm only at 5360,

Low as held for over 30 mins now as set just prior to EO. Price made 5380 and I have taken off all scalp buy stakes at 76 - after scalp buy at 59/60 as thinking it might not get to 5390 - which I need to hold scalp buys on for longer

Status
Not open for further replies.