Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have EU moving higher...

...just bought @ 1.3470 (Target: +20 SL -10)

Hi C6 - Yes would agree with you - I think as you have done - 60 is the stop and cut off. I have missed another entry - but will try and get on again with stop under 5 pips

Good luck

EU - I think over 82 would fly - but must be careful with a silly pullback again

AU also scalp buy - and GU pondering but in that mode

Was that because of time window at half hr MM ?? I could not scalp sell until I see 71 and 69 and then it might only be 4 -6 pips

Like watching paint dry atm - still will stay with it up to next hr - in case we get a break up . Under 69 would pull scalp buys

i dont think you are in the zone - or focused correctly atm MM

Your last scalp sell on the EU was about 3 pips above were I could even think about selling - based on dynamic trendline and PA as well as LRs

Dont worry though - because today is not an easy afternoon - so 6 out of 10 scalpers would do what you are doing - and jumping in too early etc etc

Regards

F

81 and then 79 became scalp sell

Don't worry not taking it as need still under 69 to really sell and probably 73 to get me interested

So 30% stake left on scalp buy and stop in profit at 72 as - want me tea - so if it takes me out - no problem ;-))

Based on a tick chart with LRs - but fall was to what 34762 on my chart - so - 2 or max 3 pips if you are a hardcore scalper - trying to give that up though lol

i think its set up for just after the hr change - then another try for over 83 and a blast .

That could be one scenario and meanwhile just under 76 - so should be another scalp sell now for 69 /70

Wife's calling me - Food - yummy yummy - starving now - will pop back later on

Good Luck and lets hope 69 holds for another go up

Under 67 and 65 sells for that 60 again

Hi MM - just popped back to have a look at the hour. EU well 69 went and then 60 - so a great sell and missed it - again - lol.

Under 3450 - then 3440 -45 - both dynamic and horizontals supports there.

Long day for me - normally after a good AM session - I am totally finished by London close.

Some great play today - will have to explain more in another live session - but as you can see after last hr change - all the bears came in and the bulls must have taken profits - or got caught - again ;-)

Have a good evening

Regards

F

Morning guys - Friday am 7.22 am UK time and late this morning - but will be here for the London Open in just over half an hour.

EU - being supported by the 3445 -3450 area. Still in a tight range - over 66 and 70 scalp buy land - and if 3440 lest go then more supports ant 30-35 and then 3420 area

GU support area - 6050 -60 area - presently in scalp buy mode - but need over 6105 to hold on

More pairs update in next 10 mins after the time window on half hr

Have a great Friday trading - I will ;-)

AU - in bullish mode from yesterday - especially above 9330 - but needs over 9352 and 56 to hold any scalp buys on for higher

UChf - price as been falling last 2 hrs or so - but still in a bullish mode - especially if we try over 9180 and up to 9200 area All changes again under 9060 and then back in scalp sell area and worth holding them on

Status
Not open for further replies.