Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time lags do happen a lot on forums - on the Forex street - sometimes my posts could be live and showing with in 10 seconds - whilst at really busy internet time etc et lags 3- 5 minutes easily

I complained about it - and they did say it was their software etc - ie not php but ning

GU - a bounce at 2 mins to the hr change - only got 30% on now with profit locked in a stop.

Not bothering with scalp buys -as against myself and need over 88 and 92 to hold on knowing then we should fall back to a HL.

If we don't do that then supports under 72 -74 are at 66 - and if we stay over 77 - we then need to see if the low at 60724 can hold over 30 mins from when posted

Yes its within under 30 seconds on posts atm - but as I have already said - it is not the same through out the 24 hr day - and even in 3 days - i have seen time differences - so as far as I am concerned I am not lying - and as I said before - same problem on Forex street and any other sites

Hi Spinola - ;-) - I was born at Fenny Drayton - near Atherstone and grew up in various areas around the Midlands - and yes spent 2 yrs in Northampton lol

No - i suppose on your equipment all internet transactions happen in a nanosecond - and no e-mail would take longer than 1 second

Unfortunately I dont have the same results - shame ;-)

Just over 30 mins to London Close and half hr coming up GU still not tried 66 yet - and if it does I will exit all and if not stop moved down to 78 on remaining 30% stake - as wanting to get some scalp buys in somewhere

GU is a scalp buy above 74 - so pulling there are not awaiting for stop to kick in.

Low as not gone 30 mins since printed on GU - so although I can hold a scalp buy - i risk a tease down to 69 /70 - but if we hold above for another 8 -9 mins - it encouraging that we have another interim low level

Hope that makes sense

GU - I think under 90 -92 you could scalp sell again - but dont just sell at 73 or 75 - as it still might go up to 85+

This is another example of the type of trades I take - - will show some more on the tick chart from the past - see attachment

Heres another attachment - i hope - many seem to fail ??

Attachments

• Perfect 10 min Trade.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 244
GU - just out of interest for anyone interested in Forex trading - GU i exited scalp sell at 74 and then went to a scalp buy and was aiming for around 6085 area - - as blogged at 4.35pm according to their time stamp - as now hit 6096 - so exited at 94 and scalp sold - as said at 4,37pm according to time stamp again that scalp sell under 90 -92

So finally a RR of 4 on the scalp buy on the GU - and with a previous time stamps

How do I show those threads ???

Now i know some of my followers will say even a noob can have one proper winning trade ;-))

So I am pleased that one with 11 yrs experience can also have them - still lol

Regards

F

PS - please check it out - and complain and find as much fault as you can - i just am not bothered ;-)

I only have to prove it too myself - no one else remember ;-))

GU at 6.25pm UK time - i am hoping I can make 10 pips gross on last trade of my day taken approx 20 mins or so ago - as time stamp on T2W at 6.04pm

I have a dynamic trendline support at 6081/2 - so now at 83 and will close any time soon- and if it does go under 80 next - i will not be with it - as thats me for today ;-))

See you all in the morning - although - will check site later on tonight for more moans ;-))

Regards

F

PS as i finish now 816 - so 82 out -and off for my tea ;-)))

PPS - are there any real short term traders who can join in as well - but they need to be good - but are welcome for sure ;-))

Morning guys - yes - the part I liked the best were the 3D chart effects - they were good - ie they gave you another view. ;-)

Unfortunately DT - there is no Holy Grail - but I will say Humphrey Neil was on the right lines way before his time. If he was around today - I am sure he would be amazed with HFT and supercomputers ;-))

Is that a picture of me "thinking" - or just the after effect of meeting you lot - lol

Glad we have some "art" lovers and you are not all cold "scientists" who think Fibs, Standard Deviations and Murray Maths can provide all you need ;-)

Have a great trading day - I will

Regards

F

Scalp sells on the EU / GU / AU - all started in the European Open time windows - - ie approx 6.51am UK time - 9 mins prior to the hour change. Looking for interim supports and to see if we can get a line up for a proper bounce - in the next time window. Meanwhile just wait as all supports are 4 to 7 pips lower than were we have done these first bounces at 7.06am UK time, Got to find the new interim levels first - before I can recommend trades ;-)

OK - looking for interim supports at 6070 on GU - 3513/4 on the EU and on the AU 9466 ish.
If they are breached by over 3- 5 pips still hold any scalp sells - if not - look for scalp buys around the half hr change .

Out again for another school run this morning - but would hope i see some more action before London Open in 45 mins time

The swissy which as been trying up for over 90 mins as hit its R at 9124 ish - and not needs to break above to try higher - if it does not - we have then all change on at least 4 pairs ;-)

Coming up to 9.00am UK in approx 12 mins time - and Swissy still not over R at 9124 - allowing AU / GU and EU to bounce up - the EU hit my supports OK and bounced up - the other 2 stopped just short of my supports and those rose up - so I only took the EU and missed out on the other 2 - as was out from desk.

We had a lower high of 3526 and then another one at 3524 - so exited 70% of scalp buy from 3514 and will place stop on other 30 % in profit at 16 and just see if it does try up again

AY and GU had been nice scalp buys from half hr prior to London Open - but afraid was not in either as out on school run.

Will only take multi trade scalps when at desk and can watch all pairs

Out again at 9.10 so might be back for 10am onwards for more scalps

Status
Not open for further replies.