Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway -w e are in the hour change time zone - lets see what happening

Have a good week MM - and take it easy - looks like EU is still in its main range from Friday and so until over 3425 and 30 we cannot hold scalp buys and really need under 78 and 74 to being holding scalp sells for lower

GU - its been both way scalps in between 6425 and approx 6400. Presently we need now under 93 and 90 to take new scalp sells - or too hold any you are in - and if price goes back over 6405 and 08 then will be taking scalp buys again.

Must check calender to see what's on today

Notice AU was a nice scalp sell from London Open time window at 8 am and approx 9165 - dropped over 30 pips but was not about to take it - but a great example for you there MM. Supports are 8 -12 pips lower atm - but would not just jump in now as low at 9134 as been set now over 15 mins ago - so need some more clues to see if it might hold

Looks like all three - AU / EU / GU are trying to fall - but not in still as too late back to the party and now out of my time window - so i have missed out - shame - but Monday am and I am slow atm - need more coffee like MM I reckon ;-)

call some trades on flashes thread

Hi N

Unfortunately - was not made welcome there - so they ( yes they ) advised me to start my own thread

Live scalping calls that might only last 2 -5 mins are not on really - as they are over before others can read or get in on them

So trying to only call scalps that might last over 10 mins + and hopefully make over 15 + pips rather than telling you whether I have just made 3 pips etc

Not in my zone yet at 9.00am UK time on a Monday Morning - already missed some nice moves - so apologies - need a kick up the a**e to wake me up ;-)

Regards

F

7.19 am and atm - GU and EU are in scalp sell modes and UChf - scalp buys above 9050. Only in the GU scalp as 16 was a good entry price - which I missed but then with a LH 6410 - that was a safe price to enter selling below - so I took 6408. - 70% off at 6401 and now stop on the rest at 6410 - so that stop is 2 pips in the red and not in profit - but being only 30% of original scalp - the trade will still be profitable ;-)

Yes posted this comment over 2 hrs ago - and now EU at 3561 - GU at 6380 and UChf at 9080 - prior to UK news

NO - not got many of these pips at all - shame

Well GU as bounced from 6380 low up - 40 + pips.

No effect on EU or swissy atm

Need the pound dust to settle now so we can see the wood from the trees ;-)

EU now at 3542 low - was confirmed scalp sell under 3589 - so 47 pips drop and I am too embarrassed to say I made less than a quarter (11 pips ) out of that fall - after even calling it initially 2 hrs ago when it was around the 3600 area . Still suggest you take at least 70% off whilst above 3540 and either scalp buy - or only add if back under 3533 and 29

EU / GU / AU - are they all scalp buys now and Swissy back to scalp sells ?

May be - interim lows still holding and also swissy high as well - and in new time window as well ;-)

F, it wld have been better to wait for the window to close or 20 mins to pass? wanted to get in under 5 pips form bottom... would have been best for other criteria to fall into place then get in on retrace/ reattempt at bottom?

Yes - always a difficult one to judge - it was the time window you entered at half hr change which was a better one - this hr one is OK but as you say it may well be worth waiting for pullbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.