Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 07 AM

I have 2 support areas for the EJ at 138 02 and then 137 95 /6

Maybe we might be able to look at some scalp buys in this hr above 95

If price drops under 93 and 88 then hold any scalp sells or take more

Having a break this hour - but will be around all the day up to approx 6 00 pm tonight

10 07 AM

I have 2 support areas for the EJ at 138 02 and then 137 95 /6

Maybe we might be able to look at some scalp buys in this hr above 95

If price drops under 93 and 88 then hold any scalp sells or take more

Having a break this hour - but will be around all the day up to approx 6 00 pm tonight

EJ - well comment above worth so far 10+ pip net on EJ

Back next hr

2 00 pm

EJ

well whilst I am been off having my lunch and relaxing - I left a 30% scalp buy on the EJ with stop at 138 02 - giving me a few pips profit if it did get hit

Thankfully it didn't and now price as hit 138 35 - and I am out at 138 28 - ie over 30 pips at 30% stake - which is the same as a good scalp on 100% stakes - but of course with no exposure to risk as the worse case scenario would have been taking out just with 3 pips profit.

GU

A bit of surprise with the News as price rose from the low so far of July - back up to a few pips off the high

Glad I am Intraday ;-)

Above 7145 and even 7130 on any pullbacks - the GU is still bullish and could try over the 7180 R area

EU

A bit better movement so far today as dropped to supports around 3585 and then posted another LH under 3622

For me now from 3590 to 3625 - approx 35 mins is just scalping as its really a BTTZ range - that just wants to put you in a wrong trade ;-) - ie above 95 and 3603 bullish - under 3617 and 13 - bearish

Cad

Above 0715 - still bullish and should try higher

We do need above 0743 and 0750 for holding scalp buys on for attempts at new July highs

Under 7120 and then 0715 - price would be favouring lower and would be time to take new scalp sells or hold any you have on longer

Dear Forexmospherian,
Hope you are having a wonderful day as I am sure you are. Some updates posted earlier in a secret undisclosed location but thought would send here as well for the benefit of the community.

***********Incoming updates************

Bull/Bear updates - 30min plus 5min Status :

GY bull + 5min pos

GU bull + 5min pos

EU Bear +5min neg Nota Bene, currently sits on 30min support

AY bear + 5min pos NB, 30 min H/S and breached dyn sup

AU bear +5min pos NB, 30min sup breach and on 30 min cont.

EG bear +5min neg

UCHF bull + 5min pos NB, current at R

EY bull + 5min pos NB, 30 min chan breached current NTZ

GA bull +5min pos NB, 30 min DB and dyn R breached

UY bull + 5min pos NB, currently narrow sideways chan, 5min DB

UCAD bull + 5min neg NB, Current 30min 2B takes on previous H/S and bear stops at the mark. Current NTZ

30sec and Tick would be useful to use alongside these.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

4 00pm UK time

We have the falls this afternoon EJ - back down to just under 138 00 - from where it was a scalp buy before - and EU under 3580 and 70 and down to 3565 and GU down to 7140n - with the main riser for me being the Cad - up to 0763

Will the next 9 mins change anything or not ??

Dear Forexmospherian,
Hope you are having a wonderful day as I am sure you are. Some updates posted earlier in a secret undisclosed location but thought would send here as well for the benefit of the community.

***********Incoming updates************

Bull/Bear updates - 30min plus 5min Status :

GY bull + 5min pos

GU bull + 5min pos

EU Bear +5min neg Nota Bene, currently sits on 30min support

AY bear + 5min pos NB, 30 min H/S and breached dyn sup

AU bear +5min pos NB, 30min sup breach and on 30 min cont.

EG bear +5min neg

UCHF bull + 5min pos NB, current at R

EY bull + 5min pos NB, 30 min chan breached current NTZ

GA bull +5min pos NB, 30 min DB and dyn R breached

UY bull + 5min pos NB, currently narrow sideways chan, 5min DB

UCAD bull + 5min neg NB, Current 30min 2B takes on previous H/S and bear stops at the mark. Current NTZ

30sec and Tick would be useful to use alongside these.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Hi Sir Gissa

Good to see another Forexmospherian around - been having a snooze in the garden after a drop too much Rose around Lunchtime :D

Missed the 3 00 pm news - but a couple of my 30% trades have done very nicely (y)

Hope you are having a good week - but I am pretty confident you will be

All the best

Regards

Peter

Hi Sir Gissa

Good to see another Forexmospherian around - been having a snooze in the garden after a drop too much Rose around Lunchtime :D

Missed the 3 00 pm news - but a couple of my 30% trades have done very nicely (y)

Hope you are having a good week - but I am pretty confident you will be

All the best

Regards

Peter

Good Afternoon Fellow Forexmospherian and all others,
Yes another great day thank you. I am currently preparing to post "Within the Enemy Lines" updates, as did this morning at a secure facility which remains an undisclosed location but managed to timely post the updates here this afternoon. Hope those who reviewed found them in jolly good time.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

2014-07-14_21-44_USD-CAD.jpg

2014-07-15_00-55_Evolution of a Forex Trader.jpg

2014-07-15_15-44_USD-CAD.jpg

Good Afternoon Fellow Forexmospherian and all others,
Yes another great day thank you. I am currently preparing to post "Within the Enemy Lines" updates, as did this morning at a secure facility which remains an undisclosed location but managed to timely post the updates here this afternoon. Hope those who reviewed found them in jolly good time.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

View attachment 177206

View attachment 177208

View attachment 177212

There is so much i want to ask

very pleased with this entry,i was going to wait a little longer but two previous closes were lower than the terminal large candle.
got work am tomorrow but should be back by 12.30

Hi MM

Lovely 45 mins or so of drop on GU - and excellent entry and exit in TW's - would have been proud of trading that exact move myself

Well Done

Yes around first thing tomorrow - and then will be out up to Lunchtime myself.

Hope to see you and Sir Gissa around again tomorrow sometime

Regards

F

Hi MM

Lovely 45 mins or so of drop on GU - and excellent entry and exit in TW's - would have been proud of trading that exact move myself

Well Done

Yes around first thing tomorrow - and then will be out up to Lunchtime myself.

Hope to see you and Sir Gissa around again tomorrow sometime

Regards

F

Thanks for your kind words F, the encouragement really helps.
Work has been needing to to cover for others alot of late. will be in front of pc by 12.30 tomorrow hopefully!

EU - 3 Month view up to Mid July 2014

EU - 4 hr Chart for last 3 months with LR's and levels and channels

177232d1405460202-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-3-month-view-mid-july-14.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 3 month view to Mid July 14.JPG
    EU - 3 month view to Mid July 14.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.