Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sigma

Yes prior interim highs and lows are important - but you are correct - there is a lot more to my scalping methods - mainly time windows - PA and price structure based on a multi linear regression chart etc etc

Have not been doing much scalping today - as just back off an holiday break and got to get back in the zone more - and to be quite honest - its been that slow and boring - I have not been spending my time looking for new trades - but instead been leaving 30% stakes on after the morning scalps with stops in profit - and hoping they might slowly carry on with their direction

Hope to be back to normal next week - ie taking 15 -20 scalp over a 4 - 8 hr session and you are welcome to get involved and join in etc etc

Regards

F

3 05 pm and 4 mins left in this hr time window

EU structure looks OK for a try up over 3850 ?

Needs to stay above 3842 - but could try now

EU

shame tried 47 but 44 became a scalp sell again

Interested to see if we now stay over 37 - as would only hold scalp sell on under 37 - and iof we stop at 40 or 39 will look at another scalp buy again

EU

shame tried 47 but 44 became a scalp sell again

Interested to see if we now stay over 37 - as would only hold scalp sell on under 37 - and if we stop at 40 or 39 will look at another scalp buy again

Eu fall went under 39 and 37 and I have now taken 70% of scalp sell at 3834 and will leave 30% on with stop in profit at 38416

GU

missed start of scalp sell at 17 - but still falling with an interim low so far at 10 /11 - need under 9 and 05 to think about taking more scalp sells - or holding any you are in

AU and EA

Taken out both 30% trades in last 20 mins - as larger movements on these two have lead to near reversals and would wipe out most intraday swing traders profits if they had not moved their stops more in to profits

Also extra frustration - as missed both scalps as well - sod's law ;-(

GU

missed start of scalp sell at 17 - but still falling with an interim low so far at 10 /11 - need under 9 and 05 to think about taking more scalp sells - or holding any you are in

4.31 pm and out GU scalp sell at 6804

Missed best entry at 6817 - but got in at 13 and again at 09.

That's it for me today - been too slow a day - but still managed to miss some good opportunities - did not seem to be fully in the zone and have had to many trips away from my desk ;-)

Have a great weekend and will be back trading Monday AM

Regards

F

Hi Forexmospherian
I have read lots of posts on this thread, but couldn't find many live calls. Most of the calls are in retrospect. I can see that you've been quite a prolific poster - thousands of them.
I'm just curious about what the point of this thread is? Also what about the title - is it not a bit misleading?
Thanks
Mt

Hi Forexmospherian
I have read lots of posts on this thread, but couldn't find many live calls. Most of the calls are in retrospect. I can see that you've been quite a prolific poster - thousands of them.
I'm just curious about what the point of this thread is? Also what about the title - is it not a bit misleading?
Thanks
Mt

Hi Metatrader

I appreciate if you were trying to follow any scalp trades and you don't refresh the page every 30 seconds -- you might not see one of my scalp entries until 5 -10 mins after it been made - simply because with scalps - they might only last 2 - 15 mins - and even in that time a FX pair in busy periods can move 10 -30 pips.

So to compensate for this - I do very accurate reviews of the 4 -6 main pairs I trade pre Opens along with levels I would be looking to scalp buy or scalp sell etc

If you have got the time to look back to November 2nd 2013 - I went the first 2 months or so with not so many reviews or updates. Since the start of this year that changes and I would estimate out of the 70 days or so I have blogged there would be between 300 and 400 update reviews - anything between 30 mins and 6 hrs prior to the moves - ie well in advance - and generally my levels and trades are 65% - 80% accurate.

Since I started this blog I have taken over 1400 trades - in fact I will be soon have 15 k live trades done since going full time approx 7 yrs ago. Its a shame you cannot find one live trade - lol

Why dont you properly look today - there are a few called hrs before they actually came into play and my last GU scalp moved over 8 pips - after the time i actually posted

Its been fashionable to knock this post - by many of the previous members who could not "hack" it - they thought I must be a joke working on 3- 7 pip stops for every trade - and then when they realised I might make over 20 trades some days they expected me to blow my account easily within a month or two after joining

The facts are though - when you have been trading soley FX for over 11 years and done the 10k+ hrs watching live charts and you are full time - spending anything from 4 to 10 hrs a day - you end up being fairly good - or in my case - very good

Please- next week - pop in to this thread - pick a FX pair of your choice and then I will offer some calls - in advance on some trades - and then make your own mind up ;-)

By the way - I am not a vendor - dont write books - or sell courses - I just trade and blog my thoughts for me own use. I am not an alert service - I only really want to discuss trades with traders with a few years of FX experience behind them - and I do not recommend any non experienced scalper or newbie trader - trying to follow my calls or the thread

I hope that answers you comment - and please you are welcome to join in next week as well if you are an experienced intraday FX trader

I look forward to it

Have a great weekend- and I wish you great trading

Regards

F
HTML:

Please- next week - pop in to this thread - pick a FX pair of your choice and then I will offer some calls - in advance on some trades - and then make your own mind up ;-)
That's more like it! If you wouldn't mind me taking you up on that offer I'd be delighted. Any pair you fancy. But please only either in advance or at the very least at the time you are placing them and in plain English that is totally unambiguous so a total moron like me can understand. Entry level with stop and then equally unambiguously, the exit level and time either in advance or at the time.

I appreciate trading the way you do it must be difficult to both trade and blog effectively about the trades you are taking, so given the success you are having, you could easily choose to 'donate' a few trades by giving the priority to posting rather than actually taking the trade and serve a higher good in showing us how it can be done while at the same time dispelling what appears to be the consensus view that most of your trades are in retrospect.

Have a good weekend.

That's more like it! If you wouldn't mind me taking you up on that offer I'd be delighted. Any pair you fancy. But please only either in advance or at the very least at the time you are placing them and in plain English that is totally unambiguous so a total moron like me can understand. Entry level with stop and then equally unambiguously, the exit level and time either in advance or at the time.

I appreciate trading the way you do it must be difficult to both trade and blog effectively about the trades you are taking, so given the success you are having, you could easily choose to 'donate' a few trades by giving the priority to posting rather than actually taking the trade and serve a higher good in showing us how it can be done while at the same time dispelling what appears to be the consensus view that most of your trades are in retrospect.

Have a good weekend.

My understanding is that the stop is always the same.I look to take 70% at a minimum of 7 pips. The rest of the trade is dynamic and i decide what to do based on the price action in the moment and levels outlined previously by F
( i often to forget to refer to these much to my detriment, as as a novice i get caught up in the small detail and forget the larger picture frequently. )
For me, the levels posted are actually the only static part of the process that matter. They are based on what price action has done previously (such as a trendline or a multi pivot line.) I know that F like to trade off significant levels such as these with stop size outlined in his other thread. Taking partial profits is based on the key principle that the trade is happening on the right side of the chart, which is dynamic and always open to change.
This way hopefully i can avoid the disappointment of giving back profits when a move retraces just before any static target i had previously.

Trading in a hinsight

Have a good weekend.

Hi Forexmospherian
Thanks
Mt

+1

Ofcourse its misleading , many members have pointed out the same issues you've just raised in your post , the poster just throws in some numbers that's not really tradable in real-life , and then if a trade makes a handsome profit he then brags about his so called profitable trade , but what about the losses ? Nothing , he just ignores them and doesn't followup .
Just follow him for one day - which i did - and compare his levels with a live chart , he has much more losses than you can ever imagine , his so called calls aren't tradable in real-life , your account will get churned to death before you get that profitable trade .
A serious trader wont spend his time posting thousands of posts in a daily basis , especially a daytrader. Not to mention the other issues that this poster has : like being kicked out from fxstreet ... etc .. etc .

I will leave you with that one :

"a trend to me is any move over 3 pips " Forexmospherian .

Have a good weekend.

Hi SD

You are most welcome - and i hope you will spend a few hours - and even a few days with me in real time and we can take some trades together - no problem

As you might gather - I don't spend time from 6 30 am to say 5 pm UK time stuck in front of my monitors - ie 10+ hrs a day watching my charts - but I do cover normally a 8 - 10 hr time window - and would expect to trade 10 -20 times during those hrs - with normally 1 to 3 trades per hr.

In real time - I am probably watching my charts nowadays only for 20 mins in any hr - so a 10 hr period would be less than 4 hrs of chart watching

Once you have taken thousands of live trades - ( quite easy if you are doing over 250+ per month) as long as you are in your comfort "stake money " zone - it ends up being like "shelling peas" - ie you don't have the stress or the emotions of a normal trader. Nowadays I stay normally under 12 lots per pip on scalps - as over 4 yrs ago I got out of my comfort stake zone on over 20+ lots per pip - and its just totally psyched me out - ie palpitations - stress - anger etc etc.

It took me nearly 6 months to get back to normal - so I learnt my lesson and of course since then have improved further along my trading journal.

With regards to losses - no problem - I am not proud to say - I probably have more losses every month than many take trades - ie normally 1- 3 losses per day - bad day 4 or 5 losses - but even 3 losses on 3 trades might still only be 10 pips - as I cut my trades asap if they don't look to be working.

In this thread this week - I have mentioned several losses - but not one over 4 pips - even though my normal stop is 5 pips or 7 pips on pairs needing 2 or 3 pip spreads. Most of my pairs I trade are under 2 pips and as low as 0 2 pip spreads -which is important for scalping and intraday trading

Forget the cost of trading - and I trained years ago as an Accountant - its not just what it cost - its what it makes you which is more important

For me I would prefer to pay a broker $10k a month and make say $22 +k net rather than only be paying a broker $2k a month - but only earning $16k net - as not taking so many trades and having a greater turnover

I think its important you read my other thread about how I trade with my method and general rules etc- before we start either Monday afternoon or Tuesday / Wednesday - any time.

Yes you might even laugh at some of my comments etc - but the facts are - even according to mathematics - you need more than a movement of 3 for a trend

My best most profitable "trends" are 10 - 25 pips all under 30 mins off 5 pip stops

Even if i get a scalp wrong and we don't make 7 or 10 pips plus - I still would hope to exit with 2- 4 pips - rather than take a 1 pip loss - but I don't scalp for 3 pips normally - I need 7+ so that I have at least a RR of 1+

I look forward to you joining in - and please ask questions etc as we trade

You will need to refresh the thread at least every 30 seconds -to make sure you dont miss any live calls - and also you need to understand the NPGT or free trade concept - which is an important part of my money management

Meanwhile after you have got through my way of trading in the other thread under "Trading systems" - if there are any queries or questions to ask - please feel free to do so over the weekend

Regards

F

+1

Ofcourse its misleading , many members have pointed out the same issues you've just raised in your post , the poster just throws in some numbers that's not really tradable in real-life , and then if a trade makes a handsome profit he then brags about his so called profitable trade , but what about the losses ? Nothing , he just ignores them and doesn't followup .
Just follow him for one day - which i did - and compare his levels with a live chart , he has much more losses than you can ever imagine , his so called calls aren't tradable in real-life , your account will get churned to death before you get that profitable trade .
A serious trader wont spend his time posting thousands of posts in a daily basis , especially a daytrader. Not to mention the other issues that this poster has : like being kicked out from fxstreet ... etc .. etc .

I will leave you with that one :

"a trend to me is any move over 3 pips " Forexmospherian .

More total rubbish - what a laugh - and a joke

I am getting rather fed up with this serious "disser" or "hater" - mate - you have a real problem - and its more then envy

You join me as well next week - you are welcome - because I am the "real deal" - can "talk the talk" - and most importantly - "walk the walk" as well :)

Serious traders would not be spending their time posting thousands of posts on a daily basis
- sums up how wrong you are - good and proper lol

On average I take 10 - 20 trades a day - and if i do a morning review on 4 or 6 pairs i will be trading - and then mention entries and down to 30% and then exits - plus answer the odd questions - I am normally going to make 40 - 80 comments a day - some take just 20 seconds to type and post - some 2 or 3 mins - so in total my posting might take what 1 - 3 hrs max a day

Piece of cake for a serious experienced trader like me - I am full time and work for myself - and find blogging actually assist me to keep focused and in the zone - plus do the work i need to do ;-)

I dont even have to bragg - if I did i would be posting my winnings some day - but I already knew way in advance you would have all the trolls saying - yes they are rigged and done on paint shop from a demo account etc etc

I know I think it was Trader 333 or Timsk said - ignore any member slagging you off and dont bother arguing with them - but that to me is like letting bullies win.

Still any real trader with a brain will soon work out what's going on - and then every time they see a troll or a hater on this thread - spreading continual lies - ie I was not personally banned from FXstreet - as repeated many many times - all groups which included the Forexmospherian group with approx 100 members - and included the owner of the site were disbanded ( over 50 + different group) and the site then set on a change of direction - by also using its sister company forexstreet.

You are therefore spreading incorrect information and must be still annoyed that I am not all the other vendors you though I was and the fact that you thought you could get me banned or to leave - must be more frustrating lol

Dont worry though - I am 60 yrs old and semi retired - and no way will i still be trading after I am 65 - so you have only got a few more years to put up with me

ROFLMAO :LOL:

Have a great trading month - i will

Regards

F

Last edited:
You join me as well next week - you are welcome - because I am the "real deal" - can "talk the talk" - and most importantly - "walk the walk" as well :)

lol

I already did follow him for a few weeks , compared every level with a live chart , and replied here to this very same thread , he didn't like it ofcourse and started calling names and making legal threats .
As i said earlier his numbers are all over the place , he was stopped out many times in a daily basis and chopped to death , ofcourse he doesn't trade for real so he wont care anyway its just a blog for him , he even sometimes forgets whether he's short or long , bottom line he's trading in a hindsight , just follow him guys and you will get what i mean .
BTW re fxstreet , his group were kicked out by name , they told them go out never come back and please ignore the site !

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.