Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning MM

Just out away from my desk atm - it was that slow popped out

Have a good day - hope to be around trading nearer lunchtime - and will be then trading US session

Regards

F

for me auis showing an exhaustive pattern at resistance. but longer structure still bullish. any pullback i gues would be limited to 9267?

Last edited:
AU and EA

After a change yesterday - with AU falling back to 9252 - after being up in the 9400 area and the EA pulling itself up from the mid 4600 area to 4945 - we now have had what - approx 12 hrs of change

AU as risen back up 9280 - and is scalp bullish above 74 still if it plans to try for the 9300 zone.

EA - back to a the low 4900 zone and scalp bearish still under 4923 and a scalp sell still under 4911

Supports for EA at the big round number 4900 and then 4892 and 4870 ish

Comments on the AU and EA from over 6 hrs ago

Back now for an hr or so and AU now up near 9300 at 9295 and EA down at 4880

Hopefully if you have not got all as scalp pips you will have had them on NPGT's 30% stakes and in total easy over 50 pips there

Will check out other pairs now

Good Morning Intraday FX traders

A short week for me - as only back at desk yesterday after a holiday break - and away again in May - so need to get a few good days of trading under my belt

The FX markets have been slow during the holiday week - especially the EU - which posted an inside bar day yesterday and is still stuck in a fairly tight range of approx 3800 to 3850 - with price currently at 3831.

Will do an update on a few key pairs I plan to scalp and intraday trade today shortly

Have a good day - and all questions - even on FX pairs I am not covering are welcome

Regards

F

Another comment on EU prior to opens over 6 hrs ago

Well could not make over 3850 ( 3848/9) so still stuck in its range pf approx 50 /60 pips.

News on EU at 2 00 pm UK time - but not a red announcement so might not have much effect

As i type at 1 23pm - EU is a scalp buy above 3831 again

EU - need 41 and 44 to hold scalp buy on - otherwise take what scalp profit you can - and then look for a scalp sell - which can only be held under 28 and 24

GU

After the 9 30 am UK retail news - the GU shot up but so far as not got over 6831 and since then as posted LH's at 29 and 24 - but not really a LL under the start of the rise which was from 6791

Above 6800 and 6806 - still have a scalp bullish - but clues for higher would be breaks of 25 and 33 and then of course 45 area.

Under 6806 and 6800 and 6788 - more scalp sells

eu 39 may hold

Hi MM

In and out this afternoon - as wife has left me a list of jobs to do for her and the inlaws ;-)

EU is really a difficult cookie - ie stuck in between 3790 and 3850 and above 27 and 30 looks still bullish - but need to breach those LH's on the way down from 3848

Not a pair i fancy scalping too much for now - as played with too much

AU and EA have been nice and consistent and also one I have missed totally today -the EJ - a lovely 50 pip fall from this morning with LR structure OK after 9 30 - 10 am time

141 00 area might be a natural support area - so worth seeing if next hr we get false drop through and then bounces and a rise

Will be popping in every 30 -40 mins up to LC time - but just seems so slow with no real news to get thing going

Speak to you later

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.