Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - got a nice up dynamic up trendline saying above 3880 supports should try up again

we would need under say 3870 to be turning lower - whilst staying under 3900

Last edited:
I agree, never trade red news and particularly nfp - good lesson on sitting on hands and being entertained

I agree, never trade red news and particularly nfp - good lesson on sitting on hands and being entertained

Hi Jonny

Yes I have tried it over the years on real money - and very rarely gained well

Also brokers and exchanges busy and you can get stuck in for 2- 4 mins and not be able to get out of your trade

I prefer on major news to wait and if the action carries on after 10 mins or so try and catch a wave then in that direction

I know we might have each way spikes - bouncy balls - etc etc

So best to watch and wait

Already got todays target finished -- so now not planning to lose half of it

Have a good US session

Out for 40 mins later - but then in and around up to 5 pm or so I think

GL

Not the volumes etc expected - nor the movements

Would be back trading in this time window - but out before 2 pm

Will see you a bit later - when hopefully the games have shown their colours

Just came across the thread FX Trend Fishing, what a wonderful read, the author show great understanding, and by post 5, he'd already posted a trade and completed a trade, complete with a chart showing the trade complete with a copy of the trade entry/exit and profit, Now that I believe, nice to come across a guy who knows how to demonstrate a "live call". Perhaps you should have a look F, then you might finally get what everybody has being asking you to do to justify "your expert position"

Reactions: tar
Just came across the thread FX Trend Fishing, what a wonderful read, the author show great understanding, and by post 5, he'd already posted a trade and completed a trade, complete with a chart showing the trade complete with a copy of the trade entry/exit and profit, Now that I believe, nice to come across a guy who knows how to demonstrate a "live call". Perhaps you should have a look F, then you might finally get what everybody has being asking you to do to justify "your expert position"

Its such a pity so many traders do not understand written words

They only see what they want to and miss out on anything good :)

GU - at 10 15 am Friday today

Lets check this one out on the chart - that is a proper intraday chart under 5 minutes - not those silly 1 day or weekly charts - were you only see a movement after 50 pips ;)

I have attached the 10 15 am proof

Prior to that i had called the previous GU high - well i would - I am an retail expert scalper and then was still in a 30% scalp sell at 40 when it stopped in the 10 00 am time window

Do I see it turn to a scalp buy - 2 pips above the low - and even comment after - see if 38 -39 is not breached by 11 10am

Well it was not and price carried on up - in all 6786 - at the 1 00 pm time window

It went up approx 46 pips in approx 150 mins

Did I get all the 46 pips - No at 11 36 - my 30% stake stop was caught out a quick fall at 60

So not 25 pips on that one - but dont forget I called the top on the GU prior to this at 9 30 am time window and made over 20 pips on that sell

In fact i did my 50 pip daily target with just 4 trades on the GU

Meanwhile - I traded and called on EJ - EU and the AU

All pre news - ie this morning

Attached a live call - ie pre a 46 pip rise and a chart to help you see

This chart had been posted prior on this thread as well today

THESE ARE ACTUAL FACTS - WITH WITNESSES

The trouble is was it me typing these calls - or Basil my dog:smart:

Could Basil the dog be Mr Spread better - who ever he is - or even Mr PBOYLES

We might never know

Regards

F

Attachments