Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ,I was reading your threads last night. Good effort. I understand your levels but I do not understand what actually makes you pull the trigger on any given trade, very important when using 5 pip stop.

and 99.9% of thread readers

Last edited:
after news trade cable classic HH and HL +5 for 70% and +10.2 for 30%

that's for me enough

Yeah cable's been nice today. Lost a bit on swissie first thing, but managed to catch a good part of the up-move in cable pre-news. Up about +$600. GL all.

Attachments

• wed19pl.jpg
    wed19pl.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 322
cable trade

nice, but was it also a save trade?

how you trigger that trade you had a sell stop? or you go in by market order.

I only want to know how other trade the news. because I trade also news but only after.

one of my best broker dukas, show at this news also heavy spread widen, so I can only open a trade by more risk, or by small amount.

EJ - under 140 - 74 its been a scalp sell - price might find supports around 50 area and will keep an eye on it Really need back over 77 and 83 to hold on any scalp buys

Hi Guys

Back for approx 2 hrs or so

EJ - comment from approx 4 hrs ago

Attached EJ chart as well - and will explain more

I have been asked about what makes me pull the trigger on scalp

Will explain that as well

Meanwhile EJ made me just over 35 pips so far and 140 -25 is a support area

If we dont breach it - then might be looking at scalp buying during this hour

Will keep you updated

F

Attachments

• EJ - 19214.JPG
    EJ - 19214.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 83
EJ - 23 to 27 is all support area and I am looking now on any fall staying above this area - scalp buying

I need over 34 and 37 to show it might be trying to turn up - but if we dont get those prices and we also drop under say 20 and 16 - I will be scalp selling again - Have taken 30% free trade off already

hi ,I was reading your threads last night. Good effort. I understand your levels but I do not understand what actually makes you pull the trigger on any given trade, very important when using 5 pip stop. Thanks again

Hi alockfly

Good question

What makes me pull the trigger ??

OK - its not just one or two clues - its normally 3- 6 clues that make me say - yes - on this price now I am going to scalp sell or buy

Once you have done multi thousand live trades - it really is like crossing the road - or changing a lightbulb - ie you don't expect to die or get hurt - but you could do if you get it wrong with big lots on - easy heart attack job for guys over say 50 yrs old - and I am now 60 as well :LOL:

Entries are just the key to my success

Yes exits do count - but not as much as entries - they are my do or die.

So to get a good entry - I need many clues -

I will list some in no particular order -

1. Whats my tick and 1 min chart LR's saying - up or down

2. Whats general PA saying based on last 15 -30 mins

3. Where are S & R 's on the big picture maps - ie 1 hrs above

4. Where are the dynamic S & R'S

5 What time is it - am I in a time window ?

6. Any pattern forming - 123 or ABC or H & S etc

7. Whats the game play - who are they trying to mislead - bulls or bears or both

8. Will my entry be against last 15 mins flow - or with it - but against 1 hr and daily flow

9. Were is my exit -

10. Does the price structure of last 3-15 mins support my trade idea

11 Will this trade take - 5 - 15 mins or will it be over in 4 mins and then review

12. Can I see the plan the players are trying - ie a misleading one

13. Are we OB / OS on the small frames - ie under 5 mins - whats volumes like ?

14 Will there be enough traders in the wrong way to my new trade ??

15 If I am wrong - do I pull after 20 seconds or wait 2 mins or what ??

ETC ETC

All of these point go through my head when I make 10 -20 trades a day

I will never be 100% correct - but so what - I dont mind losing a few pips to make 50 pips

Hope that helps

Regards

F

Last edited:
EJ - 23 to 27 is all support area and I am looking now on any fall staying above this area - scalp buying

I need over 34 and 37 to show it might be trying to turn up - but if we dont get those prices and we also drop under say 20 and 16 - I will be scalp selling again - Have taken 30% free trade off already

OK - 21 was low 22 was a scalp buy - but need now over 29 to hold it on

EJ - the 25 to 21 fall - was false for now - just to trick more bears in - above 23 I hold awaiting 29 +

If not under 19 and 16 now scalp sells again

EJ - we now know to scalp buy again we really need to see 28 and 30+

Whilst under 23 and 27 - price favours low to test 20 support and then next support under there

AU - above 9026 and 29 - still a scalp buy on any pullbacks

We then need above 45 and 51 to be making more scalp buys

Opposite still on EA - under 5227 and 5230 - still a scalp sell on any pullbacks up again

We would then need another low to carry on with new scalp sells - under 5200 - and if this does not let go then - it would be back to scalp buys again

EJ - looking for next support now under 23 - got 14 the 08 then big number 140 00. Under there its 139 80 ish

Would need over 23 and 27 to be taking scalp buys now - but that would change if we drop under 08

Status
Not open for further replies.