Not open for further replies.
Hi Fugazsy

I have answered your previous comment

Maybe now I need to answer you next one

Nothing personal

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

Same sh@t as usual and very offensive (reported), confirms you are not more than a clown.

Last edited:
Hi Fugazsy

I have just answered one of your previous comment in full - please read it in full

You are always fabricating - which is a shame

As I have told you the info about the 1000 pip on EU out of 160 pip day as been on the site nearly a week

You say I have not done it etc etc

Like everything now you seem to be saying

ITS WRONG

Check it out on

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ail-intraday-fx-trading-journal-2015-a-7.html

Dont worry - you need not apologise for getting so many things wrong

Its no problem

Have a great weekend

All the best

F

I have fabricated nothing, you felt with your face in your own sh@t (which is a lot), you have not answers only cr@p and I can see you are clearly losing it.

Last edited:
I see you still carrying a candle for me and asking the same question again and now again, are you a tellytubby?

Because you never answer the questions when is not convenient. Have you made 600% in the last 6 weeks? Sure you did......

Last edited:
What is with you and the racial slurs

He has not arguments anymore, he is cornered, we have exposed him rightly for what he really is and which he clearly deserves, it shows he is not just a clown but when he does not get his way he can be very abusive. A gentleman? Yes, but a fake one as in many other facet of his life.

Last edited:
New Home from September on T2W

The "Intraday live short term trading calls from an expert retail Forex trader" thread will be moving to a new home as from September 1st 2015 - in the trading journal section of T2W

This thread will be closed down as of Sunday 30th August 2015

I would like to thank everyone for all their comments - both good and bad but now think it is only fair for all parties involved that we all move on.

This will then allow many issues to be resolved sensibly and members who want to properly follow the thread can do so in a different environment.

The date for change as been brought forward from the thread's two year anniversary in October - as I am also away on holiday in September - as well as some of the other contributors.

Only comments from T2W moderators or staff will be allowed to remain on after this message now - so please no more comments here from now

I wish all T2W members - Good Trading

Best Regards

Forexmospherian

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.