Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
true .........if we all went private all the new T2win members would have is the wealth of experience and training that you dissers bring to the forums

and I suspect the mods want them to spend more than 10 mins in total at T2win ;)

new members - take a look at the pedigree of the dissers and their T2win profile / stats ............wealth of threads and training there .....truly impressive

N

It seems that's what matters to you ... training others .

true .........if we all went private all the new T2win members would have is the wealth of experience and training that you dissers bring to the forums

and I suspect the mods want them to spend more than 10 mins in total at T2win ;)

new members - take a look at the pedigree of the dissers and their T2win profile / stats ............wealth of threads and training there .....truly impressive

N

Now I dont really think you want people to look into profiles Neil as it wont look to good will it ...Ok look at mine ,most if not all are taking the **** and a general entertainment on my part so thats what I like to do ...Yours ,11 years 20,000+ posts of countless nothingness ,demo this demo that, strengthmeters that I dont use ,hybrid systems that lasted an hour....yep pedigree alright (y)

Now I dont really think you want people to look into profiles Neil as it wont look to good will it ...Ok look at mine ,most if not all are taking the **** and a general entertainment on my part so thats what I like to do ...Yours ,11 years 20,000+ posts of countless nothingness ,demo this demo that, strengthmeters that I dont use ,hybrid systems that lasted an hour....yep pedigree alright (y)

entertainment ?..........if you say so :cool:

N

so you don't like my strengthmeter stuff ?.........ok a lot of people do ..............so horses for course I suppose

hey - theres always the entertainment business like you if I get bored

N

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 94
It seems that's what matters to you ... training others .

100% dude .......100% ........sharing ideas and strategies on T2win ....always the student me

I leave the entertainment element to T2windows & co ;)

N

100% dude .......100% ........sharing ideas and strategies on T2win ....always the student me

I leave the entertainment element to T2windows & co ;)

N

Actually that's part of a "mystery dissers" job -to try and disrupt anything that might help or assist new traders making it within say 3 or 4 yrs

Many traders think - If it took me 4 yrs or 6 years - why should anybody else make it under 3 years etc

All part of the agenda going on

Still they are not as bad as Banksters and my favourite Goldman's boys

Back to trading next

UCad

2 57pm

No 3 00 pm news and UCad in 30 pip range now

Under 3300 it wants lower - but not being allowed to fall

Maybe over 3305 and 10 different ball game - and back to more scalp buys

Totally missed 2 50 /1 pm scalp buy on GU

Had not got that screen up

Whats a bigger shame is that it was a really good one

ie 25 + pips in 10 mins or so