Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
For consistency after 3 00 pm - its the GU sell - now down 40 pips

Every other pair i am covering just been doing 2 way scalps - with the UCad one a real humdinger

EU and EJ

After 3 00 pm we had scalp buys

Then after end of TW past 3 10 pm - both turned down into scalp sells

now EU testing under 0960 and 55

If you were trying to swing trade either of these pair last 30 mins without 40+ pip stop you would have had it

scalping though - nice

More dollar strength kicked in last 4 mins

more new highs on UChf and UCad

EU and EJ - near supports and GU also testing 5560 supports again

EU / EJ / GU

well previous comments been answered

EU bounced back over 56 so no longer in sells and from 3 50 / 51 pm yes scalp buys

GU - lasted over 30 mins no breach - clue for higher and 3 51 pm again

EJ - no buy at 3 51 pm - uncoupled with EU

If you had only started trading today in last hr and was an experience scalper - you would have mopped up - so many nice quick moves etc

If you had started trading at 2 00 pm instead - you would have fallen to sleep with boredom or have thrown you computer out the window in frustration

Amazing the difference an hour can make

GU - 100 pip move in the hour - approx 50 pips both ways

GU

1 min LR chart with KT's

approx 50 pip drop after 3 09 pm and then 50 pip move up after 3 30pm onwards

195772d1438701221-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-40815-hour.png

Attachments

• GU - 40815 HOUR.png
    GU - 40815 HOUR.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 892
Will pop back after 5 00 pm

I hope if you got shafted at all in between 2 and 3 00 pm - then hopefully last 90 mins you got any losses back and added some more green pips

I think the GU as to take the Gold medal - although saying that not been on the GJ this afternoon so that might have done even more pips

See you later

Did not pop back in after 5 00 pm - went a walk with the dog instead.

Glad I did - looked again after 6 09 pm - and it all kicked off again at 6 21 and 6 30pm

Some more great moves - in fact second best time of the today

Check out how you could have made another 100 + pips on 2 or 3 pairs ie sells on EU / EJ / GU and buys on the UChf / UCad / UJ in fact the six have moved just over 200 pips in last 35 mins

Great trick again by the markets - straight out the "Art of War" book by Sun Tzu - always catch your enemy unprepared and when they are not expecting it ;-)

Shame for all the traders who stopped early afternoon - but all part of the "game"

If you had only started trading today in last hr and was an experience scalper - you would have mopped up - so many nice quick moves etc

If you had started trading at 2 00 pm instead - you would have fallen to sleep with boredom or have thrown you computer out the window in frustration

Amazing the difference an hour can make

Yep :p

Never came back to table as had chores to do/run.......still made a few pips today so no complaints

Tomorrow is another day(y)

N

7 03pm

The moves after 6 21 and 6 30 pm still not finished at 7 04 pm- will give them up 7 10 pm and then finish for day and not wanting to leave any stakes on for now

See you tomorrow

Regards

F

Yep :p

Never came back to table as had chores to do/run.......still made a few pips today so no complaints

Tomorrow is another day(y)

N

What about after 6 30 pm N - some great easy moves

(y)

Glad we are out later for tea - I would have finished long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.