Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
the swissie is weak...........watch it ..uchf has now crept up 10 pips from low and could be a hatful here against the play

meanwhile th eeuro and gbp are as strong as ever

nice nice dynamics this morning ..........usd is moving smoothly and making it easy to trade

GU

i am hoping we can scalp buy again above 5628 / 30 for a try over 5650+

would need under 5625 and 20 to be looking at selling off or taking new sells

9652/3............watching for the buy now

58 now..........(y)........brilliant morning ...........the usd action is giving us plenty of time to exit if needed ............its like the action is in slow motion

fish in a barrel (y)

N

58 now..........(y)........brilliant morning ...........the usd action is giving us plenty of time to exit if needed ............its like the action is in slow motion

fish in a barrel (y)

N

62 the high so far ..back later (y)

back later dudes ............pushing for my 50 pips now ..........

GGGGGGreat morning !

when the usd is swinging like this and holding the move you cant fail to make money

nearly at my 50 pip target for day ...i'm sure the main players here are also well up and flying

back later
N

Attachments

• usd swinging.JPG
    usd swinging.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 80
Out after 8 30am

I hope I can get back for 9 30 am Pound news

If not will be here easily by 9 45 am

Getting ready now - so see you later guys and GL

hey all ..for me the usd is still a buy...........off some retraces 8.40am she really kicked into a bounce north around the 8.50/51 (TW)

only gbp didn't selloff.............EU . UCHf , UCad all delivered 10pips or more .....take your pick .............that's nice action given that you only need 5 pips to lock in a scalp and let 30% run

target met a while back and finishing off as I am out now for most of the day ..............didn't expect to get anywhere near 50 pips before shutting down so I am grateful to mr forex market for its generosity on a Monday

N

9 34 am

Was not back in time for Pound news at 9 30 am

By the look of it though - not much action from it - just a 12 pip+ bounce up atm

Would need back over 5640 + to stay with any buys and under there still another sell for now.

I don't tend to trade the aussies after early london session ..........I track them for correlation purposes but I am on my big 4 against usd during London morning

EURO
GBP
CHF
CAD as wildcard opp if the Europeans are not obliging

N

I wasn't so concerned with the time of day, just no PA to support the idea really! Though I do find the range of AU is a little bit off putting at times.

EU and UChf

Never like it when they are not oppositely correlated - ie EU up and Swissy down or visa versa

this morning both seem more bullish early on - now EU in last 40 min started to go bearish and under 0960

I wasn't so concerned with the time of day, just no PA to support the idea really! Though I do find the range of AU is a little bit off putting at times.

AU

I got it firmly bearish after 6 00 am - thats another reason while UCad as risen - as they are negatively correlated

Will post chart of AU - also under LitS area

AU - Bearish after 6 00 am - UCad - Bullish

AU

1 min chart

195616d1438591338-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-au-30815-am.png

Will add UCad chart next

195618d1438591525-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ucad-30815-am.png

Attachments

• AU - 30815 am.png
    AU - 30815 am.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 863
  • UCad - 30815 am.png
    UCad - 30815 am.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 823
Status
Not open for further replies.