Attachments

• wed.PNG
    wed.PNG
    20.4 KB · Views: 60
excellent trading Tar

Where's Fugazsy ?

F

I was not around......:cry:

Tar is the real deal for me, Why? Because he makes also REAL live calls on the other thread, he never made any on this thread for what I can see, I still think he is having fun and emulate in a sarcastic way what you and your gang are doing, which is phantasmagoric to say the least....... Said that I can be wrong, but you need to prove it....how? Live calls and not your version of it.

Last edited:
EU

2 28 pm

Talking of LIVE CALLS - dont know if Fugazsy is still around or not

My EU scalp started at 2 07 pm at 10334

I added to it at 2 08 pm and then commented that made the thread at 2 09 pm

So 1 min late on thread really

Now 2 30 pm ish so 21 mins later - its peaked at 74 - so a 40 pip move up

32+ pips of that scalp was after I made the call

Does that count in Fugazsy's terms - as a Live calls - as technically it had moved about 6 pips up before I got it commented on ???

Difficult one

F

You know I respect you and rarely I have been harsh with you but this time I suggest to you to go to see a shrink regarding a live call term because what ever I say you always have an answer to accomodate your version.

I think the 'live call' discussion was done-to-death a long time ago!

But since you mentioned it, a live call to me is:
''Long here at 5555 - stop at 5550''
The only people i've seen make live calls ins THIS thread is fugazi and bepositive.

This sort of question:

wouldn;t be needed in an actual live call thread like the Dax guys have in the other threadm since BP would already know the answer! No guessing as to where one may of may not have entered, and where one can also use the benefit of hindsight to decide! :).

No offence meant. I'm bored of arguing! lol

Amen

I also like to say something about those statement, they are completely BS, because they do not show the all picture......

If I show a statement showing 500 pips, does it mean that I am up 500 pips? NO, it does not.Why? Because if I have covered 90% @ +7 I have made +6.3 pips with the remaining 10% I have made 50 pips = 56.3 pips and not 500 pips.

Holding 10% amount for 500 pips is a completely different story as holding 90% for 500 pips and if you are a real trader you should know this.... I can hold 1 unit only showing 500 pips gain..... (hallo? anybody there?).

Or if I am showing 100 pips gain and my risk is 400 pips (not showed) seem I made a great deal but really....... I only made 0.25% risking 1% on 400 pips.

So if I want to be honest with the forum I should show the all picture including my initial risk and where I took partial profit and on what amount, otherwise I think is best not to show any, looks much better...........Only my view. I could be wrong, but no one is proving me wrong.....

Break time.

Fug

Last edited:
I also like to say something about those statement, they are completely BS, because they do not show the all picture......

If I show a statement showing 500 pips, does it mean that I am 500 pips? NO, it does not.Why? Because if I have covered 90% @ +7 I have made +6.3 pips with the remaining 10% I have made 50 pips = 56.3 pips and not 500 pips.

Or if I am showing I have made 100 pips and my risk is 400 pips (not showed) seem I made a great deal but really.......

So if I want to be honest with the forum I should show the all picture including my initial risk and where I took partial profit on what amount, otherwise I think is best not to show any, looks much better...........Only my view. I could be wrong, but no one is proving me wrong.....

Break time.

Fug
I like you and cynicism is good.
Are you learning from f or not.

Hi Nick

Ok these are mine for JULY 2015 as an update on the 3 groups of 3 LRs

1 Group 1 - scalping - fast Lrs - settings 8 to 28

choose 3 spaced - ie 8 - 14 - 25

2, Group 2 - scalping / swing moves - medium - settings from 50 to 90

choose 3 spaced - ie 52 - 68 - 88

3 Group 3 - Long term - for LitS and price structure for the now session

settings 200 to 500

choose 3 spaced - ie 220 - 310 - 480

Please play with these 9 setting to optimise to your Charts - ie all brokers charts not that ultra accurate - Major M will confirm this as we tried same setting and got different lines

Hope this helps and look foward to see end product

Try on at least 3 FX pairs and fine tune over a few days to TW's

Regards

F

Thanks very much F,
I will play around with that and report back.
Cheers
GL all today and an early morning all

Thursday 9th July 2015 - Pre EO & LO

Good Morning Guys

6 00 am was nice on the EJ and EU

OK - approx 6 20 am and I have finished for the day now - achieved over daily target in 20 mins

What a nice start to the morning

(y)

6 26 am

I am so pleased i have been getting up just an extra 20 -25 mins early - normally over the winter I start scalping at 6 21 - 6 30 - even 6 39 am some mornings

But in the Summer - nice bright sunny mornings and i try to catch the 6 00 am TW - not always ready for 5 51am but 6 00 am and 6 09 am - no problems

Better get my LitS areas sorted out next - and don't worry - I cannot finish trading for the day that early - I have told my wife that this is very hard demanding work ( lol) and normally 90% of the time as we all know - it is

If I show a statement showing 500 pips, does it mean that I am up 500 pips? NO, it does not.Why? Because if I have covered 90% @ +7 I have made +6.3 pips with the remaining 10% I have made 50 pips = 56.3 pips and not 500 pips.

Holding 10% amount for 500 pips is a completely different story as holding 90% for 500 pips and if you are a real trader you should know this.... I can hold 1 unit only showing 500 pips gain..... (hallo? anybody there?).

Or if I am showing 100 pips gain and my risk is 400 pips (not showed) seem I made a great deal but really....... I only made 0.25% risking 1% on 400 pips.

So if I want to be honest with the forum I should show the all picture including my initial risk and where I took partial profit and on what amount, otherwise I think is best not to show any, looks much better...........Only my view. I could be wrong, but no one is proving me wrong.....

Break time.

Fug

Hi Fugazy,

You keep getting upset about the same topic then relax a couple of weeks and then it all comes back. This thread wont change for you and to keep doing the same thing expecting a different outcome is ... well not happening.
Like all threads on the interwebz if you get one or two good things out of it then great, if not then there are many more out there.

From my limited fx experience it seems to me that F has a great way of identifying entry points and from then on it is straightforward for any reasonable trader.

For me I do agree on one part with you. Posting statements and pips without all information is pointless, not that it troubles me though, it just is not a complete picture. Also £ size matters more in my opinion as I am very disciplined on lower stakes and can trade perfectly. In the last few weeks I have had some Dax at very big levels and in those moments waiting for the right move it becomes more difficult to be super relaxed. F has touched on that many times here and at his highest stake he ran bad and it knocked his confidence and his ability to trade at that level comfortably. If he had run good with those 7 trades maybe that would now be his comfort zone and usual stake.

Anyway my point is if you get something out of it, which you must do, then accept it as it is and if you like the pi55ing competitions that go on you can find many threads for that and still enjoy here.

GL

6 32 am

Lits areas on Key 3 pairs

EU - 1065 - 1080 ish

GU - 133 60 - 133 90 ish

UChf - 9450 - 9460 ish

The EU and GU - I expect to trade every day - I dont trade UChf every day - but its a key correlator for me on dollar strength with regards to scalping my main FX pairs

Morning Nick and guys

Have a great day - maybe we need to show more to Fugazsy in terms of calling Live trades his way - which is fine - but as we all know - this thread is hardly conventional - but if he wants some Live calls in advance with exact price entry time and stop size - no problem - we will do some today

All the best

F

Good Morning Guys

6 00 am was nice on the EJ and EU

OK - approx 6 20 am and I have finished for the day now - achieved over daily target in 20 mins

What a nice start to the morning

(y)

I got 27 points from EU at 06.00
Need to find 23 more for the day -)
Tenner a go for the purists!

Status
Not open for further replies.