Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

9 34 am#

Low so far 1240 - and its held 30 mins - another clue

on my set up 9 08 /09 am - KT was a buy from 1244/45

We really need over 1270 and 75 to hold scalp buys on - otherwise pullbacks etc and then would need anther 20 + mins to test under 1240 - thats if its going to

EU

approx 30 mins after this comment

Price now made 1268 and stalling

Not so good at GU but even 18 -20 pips is a RR of 3+

That last GU buy after low could be a RR from what 5 to 12 all depending on your entry and exit point and all within 70 - 90 mins maximum

If you managed to get say 3 or 5 buys on it at correct times - then you would have a great smile when it made over 30 pips

GL with the skill N and just 1 or 2 good ones a day and you are milking it(y)

plenty in the pipeline F ..................thanks for all the info you provide traders with as food for thought............was reading some of the old threads last night

N

Will post an updated GU chart in next hour

Popping out at 10 15 am - should be back for 11 00 am ish

See you in a bit and stay focused on time and levels etc etc

GU - update from after 8 21 am to 11 00 am

GU update

Nice buys and one scalp sell from 10 00 am - I failed to jump in on

Previous chart

191674d1434012286-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-110615-am.png

Now at 11 00 am time update

Note importance of 5435 support again and TW's etc

191680d1434017461-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-110615-am2.png

Attachments

• GU - 110615 am2.png
    GU - 110615 am2.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 965
EU

Update

11 15 am

Low held at 9 04 am and since then over last 2 hrs made up approx 40 pips

1280 to 1300 is all R areas - so maybe we can sell again in this hour

Need back over line in sand area at 1305 -15+ to be holding buys on a lot longer for a bigger rally up

UJ

11 17 am

Still bullish from midnight and after Opens

High so far 123 80 - which is a R area but still in a bullish PS for US session above 123 25 /30 area on larger pullbacks

Thanks F, have time to have a good look at that now.

Hope your day is going well, I'm over target now. let's hope I keep it.

Reminds me of a guy I lived with whilst at uni. He had a very bad gambling problem, says to me one day in all seriousness "I hope I break even today, I really need the money". True story

GL

Thanks F, have time to have a good look at that now.

Hope your day is going well, I'm over target now. let's hope I keep it.

Reminds me of a guy I lived with whilst at uni. He had a very bad gambling problem, says to me one day in all seriousness "I hope I break even today, I really need the money". True story

GL

LOL

Nice story and I can imagine gamblers like that thinking even a break even is such a big positive ;-))

Luckily - I am not a gambler - might have the odd bet on the horses if I go to Ascot or local Uttoxeter races - but its probably once or twice a year

My son and his mates are into sports arbitrage with footy / tennis and cricket and have been doing well - even on some accumulators etc - their clever so and so's and bucking the system with some no lose / risk strategies - I thought FX was difficult until I saw what they were up to lol

Yes keep your winning and only stake 10 -35% of it now on - and if you keep winning even better - but if you lose then you are still well up

Plan to be around for at least 3 hrs later on after 1 00 pm or so

GL

Regards

F

LOL

Nice story and I can imagine gamblers like that thinking even a break even is such a big positive ;-))

Luckily - I am not a gambler - might have the odd bet on the horses if I go to Ascot or local Uttoxeter races - but its probably once or twice a year

My son and his mates are into sports arbitrage with footy / tennis and cricket and have been doing well - even on some accumulators etc - their clever so and so's and bucking the system with some no lose / risk strategies - I thought FX was difficult until I saw what they were up to lol

Yes keep your winning and only stake 10 -35% of it now on - and if you keep winning even better - but if you lose then you are still well up

Plan to be around for at least 3 hrs later on after 1 00 pm or so

GL

Regards

F

I have been known to gamble and 'successful' gamblers would advocate the opposite, when you are ahead have a big push on with their money.

I fall somewhere in between.

I have been trading years but really longer time scales and never FX opposite to you with never trading indices. If we are adding each day/week to our balance it's all good.

Do you ever look at a setup and say that is really looking good and have above your normal number of lots? There was one yesterday evening on EU that to me looked great and I did that and it paid off 35pips and 25 on the higher lot size.

Ok noting and looking your numbers and looking forward to 13.25 and on.

GL

Good afternoon lads

Forexmospherian - Have you ever considered doing a webinar of you trading or even a webinar of your past trades you've taken?

It would be bloody useful for us mere mortals :smart:

GU update

Nice buys and one scalp sell from 10 00 am - I failed to jump in on

Previous chart

191674d1434012286-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-110615-am.png

Now at 11 00 am time update

Note importance of 5435 support again and TW's etc

191680d1434017461-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-110615-am2.png

hi F

can you tell me why the place I indicate below was not a signal ?

N

Attachments

• why.JPG
    why.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 144
Dear ForeXmospherian,

Re: "Currently 90 pips long and hold EY. Some quick techs for the readers on your thread for your last EY chart. That is an INV plus DC with EPR for a MC but will have to wait and see.
Currently printing the following JBCB:
5 sec = Pos NTZ
1 min = Bull NTZ
5 min = Bull NTZ
15 min = Bull
1 hr = Bull
Daily = Bear NTZ
CB = Positive and as foretold on JBCB 28/05/15"

EY now 500 Pips Long and Hold Plus 50 Pips Hold Long = 550 Long and Hope this Live Call on your Live Calls post Helped. As you know the CB is Equal to and Greater than 1 weeks notice that a Major Market Move is pending, Long before Most Traders will realize what is happening, so hope the 28/05/15 gave plenty of notice to any who missed any tick charts and scalping action.
Utilize ISSL and current JBCB are now available via the normal channels.

Best Regards
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Great Work on this post again and really helpful. Hope everyone took full advantage of the 400 pip move on GN last night, 30 seconds after the live CB was called and posted, never mind if you missed it because was written in JBCB on 6/06/15 in plain site, so plenty of time to prep. Just released the Kraken via the normal channels but brilliant Trading by you and some of the A.T.'s here. Have a great day All.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Great Work on this post again and really helpful. Hope everyone took full advantage of the 400 pip move on GN last night, 30 seconds after the live CB was called and posted, never mind if you missed it because was written in JBCB on 6/06/15 in plain site, so plenty of time to prep. Just released the Kraken via the normal channels but brilliant Trading by you and some of the A.T.'s here. Have a great day All.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

fishing-boat-trolling.jpg

Are you fishing for haters with that comment sir G

2 53pm

Got a problem with virgin cable broadband - having to use a tablet and WiFi dongle

Cannot use my charts package - and don't know when I will be back on

Hopefully this afternoon as missing out on pips :-(((

Status
Not open for further replies.